Kwon Hanjin Part II

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Hanjin pov-

Ugh, why can’t I enjoy my peaceful moment alone?

“Hey, we’re looking all over for you.” Inyeon panted.

“Wow, cool place,” Toby said in awe, “No wonder you like it,” She climbed onto the tree branch and sat on it.

I sighed, “Why are you here?”

“We’re just bored.” Inyeon said.

“Where’re the others?”

“Anna and Yuki are dating with their lover; Chaehyeon’s busy with her work while Hyeonjeong got issue.”

“What issue?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I don’t know,” She sighed, “Anyway, wanna hangout?”

I rolled my eyes and quickly got up. Yeah, I’m kinda annoyed since these two disturbed my peaceful moment. I walked away after that, leaving them alone, hoping that they won’t follow me.

“Hey, wait for us.” Toby wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

So much for a peaceful moment.

“Where are we going?” Inyeon asked.

I sighed, “Well, I’m going home. I don’t know about you guys.”

“You’re boring.”

“Whatever guys. Later.”

And with that I quickly went home while those two went to who knows where.

I was about to entered my room when suddenly I overheard my parents’ conversation in their room. I slowly approached the huge door and leaned my ear on it.

“I think it’s time to tell her the truth.” Dad said.

The truth? What truth?

“Are you sure about this?” Mom sighed, “And how about our son?”

Oppa?

“Well, first thing first, we must tell Hanjin the truth. I think it’s time for her to know her true self.”

“But what if she doesn’t believe it?”

“It’s up to her to believe it or not.”

I raised my eyebrow hearing their conversation. Just what the hell are they talking about?

“I can’t believe that she’s a creature with black devil-like wings and vampire-like fangs,” Mom said, “I thought it was just a dream but it’s not.”

WHAT? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

“I know dear. We even wanted to throw her but we can’t cause she’s our daughter and we love her like our real child.”

I slowly get my ear off the door and leaned against the wall, sliding my way down to the floor. Creature? Throw me away?

Suddenly the door creaked opened. My parents stood still, looking at me with confusion. I looked at them and got on my feet.

“Hanjin.” Mom called out.

I stopped, “So I’m not a human huh? Tell me,” I turned to face them, “Am I a creature with black devil-like wings and vampire-like fangs?”

“Hanjin,” Dad stuttered, “How… how do you know?”

“I overheard your conversation.”

Mom sighed, “Let’s talk about this in the living room-”

“Just tell me,” I said impatiently, “Tell me right now.”

“Okay, it happened when you were 8. You were locking yourself in your room for the whole day. We were worried so we started to break in and to our surprised, we saw you with wings and fangs. Your eyes… were… were bloodshot red,” Mom sounds speechless, “You were staring at us like we’re you’re prey. But not long after that you passed out and those creepy things disappeared in a blink of an eye.”

“But why didn’t I remember?”

“You lost your memory in an accident.” Dad explained.

“Accident?”

“You were hit by a car.”

Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

Dad sighed, “And about your brother, he’s been missing after that accident.”

I rubbed my temples. Is this for real? Why is this happening to me? Hmm, maybe this is just a dream. Yeah, just a dream.

“Hanjin,” Dad patted my shoulder, “It’s up to you to believe it or not.”

Huh, maybe this is true. But why me?

“Where is he now?” I asked.

“We…. we don’t know.” Mom broke into tears.

Dad shushed her as he patted her shoulder. I let out a long sighed and walked away. I went to my room, not sure what to do after what had happen. So I’m not a human but a creature huh?

But where do I come from? Why am I here? Am I the only one like this?

And Key. I wonder where he is and why does he left after that accident.

Oh god, please help me. This is making me stressful. Ugh, I think I need to eat something.

-End-