Johanna Woo Part I

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Johanna pov-

“HEY!” Toby wrapped her arms around my shoulder, “What’s up?”

“Good and you?”

“Cool.”

We went straight to class. Toby seems different today, she a bit pale and kinda hyper.

“Yuki, Yuki, Yuki, Yuke.” She poked Yuki’s arm several times.

“So she’s here.” Hanjin said.

“Yeah, she seems different today.”

“Different? I think she looks normal.”

“True but this one is too weird.”

“Can you please stop poking me?” Yuki hissed.

“Oo, Toby’s here.” Inyeon approached her.

Hmm, I wonder why no one bother to notice her differences.

“Guys.” She called us.

The eight of us faces her with curious and questioning looks.

“I’m just wondering if anything strange happened to you guys this lately?”

“Strange?” Yuki furrowed, “Ermm, I don’t know.”

“Hyeonjeong?”

Hyeonjeong looked at us as she bit her lips.

“Well?”

She shook her head.

“Inyeon?”

“Nothing strange.”

“Johanna”?

“Nope”

“Hanjin?”

“Na’ah.”

Chaehyeon?”

“Nah.”

“Nickhun? Top?”

Top shrugged.

“Nothing strange happened to me. Why do you ask?”

“Erm, just asking.” She smiled.

Just asking huh? I got the feeling that this is more then asking. Why strange things? Why is she asking about it all of the sudden?

Oh come on Johanna, why are you suspecting your buddy like this? I know Toby is kinda weird so I should be normal with this. Weird people, weird questions. That’s normal right?

“You’re okay?” Hanjin asked.

I looked at her and nodded. Hanjin shrugged and continued eating her food. It’s recess time and the other are off to nowhere, leaving the two of us in the classroom. You know, it’s hard to watch our Miss President having a break while eating her food happily.

“Yes?”

“What?”

“You’re staring at me.”

“Ermm, nothing.”

“Little Miss President hardly had a time to enjoy her food,” She signed, “I’ll cherish this moment.”

“SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!” Chaehyeon took a picture of Hanjin all of the sudden.

“What was that for?”

“Well, Mrs. Shim keeps bugging to write about something.”

“So I’m that something?”

“Exactly.” Chaehyeon snapped her finger as she joined us.

I furrowed, “Why our Miss President?”

“That’s because Miss President is the most busiest girl in school who hardly had a time to enjoy her meal nor hanging out with her friend,” She explain, “And today is the day where she had the time to do those things. Doesn’t it sounds great?”

“Erm…”

She wrapped her arm over Hanjin’s shoulder, “Miss President Hanjin, I’m very honored to write about you,” She said dramatically and then begged, “Please let me write about you or she won’t stop bugging me.”

Hanjin crossed her arms, “Okay, but write it nicely and don’t forget to put a little info about me.”

“THANK YOU! I won’t forget. Bye.”

Hanjin shrugged and continued eating.

“Well, I’ve got to go now. Later.” I took my bag and walked out of class.

I leave early today because my tummy’s hurt so does my back. I walked along the sidewalk as sweats started to cover my forehead.

“Anna.” Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Eli smiling at me. I smiled back and continued walking as he walked beside me. Eli is my boyfriend from another school. He’s an 18 years old Blondie. He’s a great guy.

“Are you okay?” He looked concerned.

“Yeah,” I smiled, “Thanks for sending me home. See you later.” I waved goodbye.

“Oh, you’re home early.” My step-brother, Kiseop said.

“Yeah, I’m not feeling well.”

“What happen?”

“Well….”

“You’re sick?” Alexander appeared out of nowhere which startled me a little.

“Not really. Just….”

“Hey, I’m your best buddy. Tell me okay.”

“Just go home,” I rolled my eyes, “I wanna go to my room.”

Alexander followed me from behind. I turned around annoyingly and made a face. He grinned at me and stood there like a statue.

“Go home will ya?”

“Why would I wanna go home?”

“You’re mom might get worried.”

He giggled, “Duh, we’re living next door. Why would she wanna get worried?”

I signed and quickly went to my room. Oh yeah, he’s my next door neighbor and also my best friend. He can be quiet annoying sometimes which makes me wanna kick his .

“Anna, I’ll give you pudding if you come out.”

Right, like I’m gonna fall for that old trick.

-End-