The Symbols Part III

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Johanna pov-

Eli took me out on a date. I was happy since we rarely met. He’s been busy this lately after his brother passed away. His brother was sick. He was only 23 when he died.

“Going somewhere?” Kiseop knocked on my door as he leaned against it.

“Yea, with Eli.”

“Oh.”

“You’re going out?” Alexander suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes and you can’t come along.”

Kiseop patted Xander’s back and walked away.

“But I’m bored. Please bring me with you.” He pleaded.

I put on my brown jacket as I walked pass him, ignoring his annoying presence. He followed me from behind which irritates me. Seriously, why does he keep bugging me instead of Kiseop?

“Come on Anna, pretty please?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

Please?”

“No.”

“Plea-”

“SHUT UP OKAY! I’m not gonna bring you along. It’s a date, not a hang out.” I hissed.

I put on my white slippers, rolling my eyes as Mr. Whiny keeps bugging me. He needs a girl friend. After I’m done, I stood up and looked at him. He was staring at me with his puppy eyes which didn’t really work on me. Only Eli’s charms work on me.

“I think you need a girl friend.” I suggested.

“Oh come on, don’t change the subject.”

I approached the door, opening it as he followed me from behind. I was annoyed so I turned around and raised my hand on the air, ready to hit him anytime. He closed his eyes as he shielded his head with his bare hands. I sighed, slowly brought my hand down to its place. Frankly, I don’t have the heart to hit him.

“You’re not gonna hit me?”

“I will if you keep following me.”

“But-”

“Please, I’ll appreciate it if you give me some times with Eli. I promise I’ll hang out with ya later with my friends.” I assured him.

He folded his arms, “Okay, fine, sure,” He rolled his eyes.

“Good, see ya.” I quickly walked along the sidewalk.

Eli was waiting for me outside a liquor shop. He was wearing a simple short-sleeves brown t-shirt and a simple pair of black jeans. Oh and he wears a pair of black casual flip flops. He looks so simple yet handsome. He looked at me as he scratched his head, smiling like a silly guy.

We walked hand-in-hand to the beach. It was a very nice and warm day. I was busy staring at my feet that I didn’t realize Eli was carrying me bridal style. I gasped and blush at the same time.

“Wow, you’re heavy.” He complained.

“Oh really?” I chuckled, “Lucky you then.”

“Yeah, lucky me.” He said as he carried me to the calm sea water.

I held his neck, leaning my head against his chest.

He suddenly stopped. He took a deep breath and shouted, “JOHANNA WOO, I LOVE YOU!”

I looked at him with eyes wide open. Seriously, I could feel my cheeks were burning as red as a tomato.

He looked at me and slowly leaned forward. My heart skipped a beat as his lips pressed gently onto mine.

Our first kiss.

-End-

-Chaehyeon pov-

The five of us girls went to a club, Top’s cousin’s club that is. We headed to the bar and ordered some drinks.

“Alexander’s gonna be here soon with the others.” Anna said.

“Oh, that’s gonna be fun.” Hyeonjeong cheered.

I shook my head and turned around, “one- TOBY?” I pointed, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

Toby looked at me. The others turned around and looked at her with disbelief.

“Why are you guys staring at me like that?” She asked.

“Okay, why are you wearing a bartender uniform?”

She sighed, “I work here since I didn’t have anything to do.”

“That’s good then.” Inyeon interrupted after being in silence for a few minutes.

“Hello girls.” Alexander greeted.

“He’s here.” Anna rolled her eyes.

I turned around to greet him back. He went over to Hyeonjeong’s side and started to chat with her. Kiseop smiled at us and went over to his sister’s side.

The music was loud and catchy; people crowded the dance floor with their wild moves. I then turned my gaze at the groups of people at the ‘Chill out’ section. My eyes suddenly landed on a girl. She looks very familiar. I called Toby and both of us looked at the girl. She fixed her glasses and her expression suddenly changed.

“What’s wrong?”

“That’s Hanjin.”

-End-

-Alexander pov-

We went home at around 4 am. Kiseop was a bit drunk. He was resting at the living room with ice pack on his head. I was bored so I went inside Anna’s room.

“AAAHHHHHHH!” She screamed, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?”

“Relax okay? I’m not doing anything.”

She threw her pillow at me, “YOU’RE A !”

I rolled my eyes and approached her.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? DON’T COME NEAR ME!”

Huh, okay the reason why little princess was being such a nag was because I entered her room while she was in her towel.

“GET OUT!”

“Fine-fine.” I pouted.

I walked pass her while glancing at her chest. I stopped when suddenly I saw something weird.

“What’s that?” I pointed.

Anna’s eyes followed my finger. She furrowed staring at the mark-like-scratch that was located on her left chest.

“GET OUT YOU !” She suddenly hit my finger.

“Okay-okay,” I backed away, “I’ll be going now. See ya tomorrow.”

-End-