Another Trouble

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -3rd person pov-

Dongho was sitting all alone in the school’s cafeteria to study when suddenly Top, Toby, Inyeon, Johanna and Chaehyeon joined him. Dongho raised his eyebrow as he looked at them annoyingly.

“Mind if we join you?” Toby asked.

“No.” He replied.

“Thank you.” She messed his hair.

“Just don’t disturb me and be quite.” He hissed and continued studying.

The five friends took out their books and placed them on the table. They flipped it opened, ready to study.

“Hey, I saw a totally hot boy last night.” Anna said.

“Seriously?” Toby asked.

“How hot is he?” Inyeon tapped the table.

“Yeah how hot is he?” Top joined in.

Dongho widened his eyes in disbelief. Are these guys studying or what?

“AND THE BEST THING IS!” Anna clapped her hands, “I SAW HIS ABS!”

“O-M-G!” Top said shockingly.

“I know.” Toby said, “AAAAHHHHHH!”

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!” The girls squealed together.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?” Dongho hissed, “AND YOU, ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING?”

Top folded his arms, “I’m just blending in. So what if I’m gay,” He grinned, “Don’t tell me that you want me.”

“EUUUGHHHH!”

“Oh come on dude, we’re just talking.” Toby rolled her eyes.

“Aren’t you guys here to study?” Dongho frowned, “What are those books for then?”

“Anyway,” Anna continued, “Eli kissed me.”

“NO WAY!” The girls said in unison.

Dongho packed his stuff, “YOU CRAZY PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!” He hissed and walked away.

“Bye-bye bastard.” Top waved.

Chaehyeon chuckled, “That was fun.”

The bell then rang, showing that it’s class time. The five friends packed their stuff and went to class. As usual, Mr. Im was standing beside their class, eyeing the five friends from afar.

“Yo Mr. Im my man, what’s up?” Top greeted him as he offered him a hand shake.

“You punks still violating your uniform I see,” He said as he ignored Top’s hand, “I got a lot of things to say all of you, now.” He walked passed us, “And that’s include Hanjin, Yuki and you, Inyeon.” He said seriously.

“Wow there,” Chaehyeon halted, “I thought only me, Toby, Seunghyun, Anna, Nickhun and Hyeonjeong-”

Mr. Im cut her, “This is about something else. In my office in 2 minutes.”

“What is it now?” Toby whined.

“I’ll call the others, you guys go ahead.” Anna sighed.

-End-

-Nickhun pov-

The nine of us were in Mr. Im’s office. That is, the discipline office. We stood in front of his large desk as he eyed us from his chair.

Huh, what now?

“I looked through your grades and they’re very disappointing.” Mr. Im said sternly, “Both of you are always disappointing,” He pointed at Top and Toby, “breaking rules, skipped class, violating your uniforms, lazy,” He glared, “And you two even influenced them to be like you. Tell me; don’t you guys wanna go to college?”

“No sir.” Toby replied.

“And why’s that?”

“I’m tired of studying.”

“And how about you Seunghyun?”

“Me either. I’m bored of school.”

THEN WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL THEN!” He hissed.

Toby rolled her eyes while Top lowered his head. Mr. Im got up and approached us.

“Kwon Hanjin A.K.A the President, I am very disappointed in you. What happened to you?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing? What’s that suppose to mean?” He turned his sight at Yuki, “And you, always with your girlfriend, dating here and there. Is dating all you can think of?”

“Erm…”

“You two,” He looked at Inyeon and Anna, “Tell me, what’s your problem?”

“We…”

“Na Hyeonjeong,” Mr. Im stood in front of her, “Daydreaming in class, pulling pranks on students not to mention the teachers too,” He folded his arms, “And you act all quiet and behave sometimes which is very strange. Do you have mental problem or something?”

Hyeonjeong scratched her head and before she could open to speak, that old man approached me.

“You, tell me; are you going to college?”

“Ye-“

“STUDY HARD THEN!”

WHAT THE HELL!

I frowned as he walked back to his seats.

“You guys can go now.” He shook his head.

“What the hell is wrong with him? He didn’t even give us time to say anything.” Inyeon said.

Hanjin quickly walked passed us as she intentionally bumped Inyeon’s shoulder.

“Hey-”

“Inyeon,” Toby patted her shoulder, “Don’t.”

“But she-”

“Ignore her. Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.”

-End-