The Symbols Part II

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Inyeon pov-

“Mistress?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay?”

I stared down at my food. I haven’t touched my breakfast since. I don’t feel like eating or drinking. I don’t know what’s got into me. Maybe I should see a doctor.

“I’ll eat your breakfast if you don’t want them.” Chansung grabbed my toast bread and stuffed it into his mouth.

I sighed. Minhwan was looking at me from the counter. He seemed scared but at the same time, worried. I sighed again and excused myself. I walked along the sidewalk alone; putting my hood on as a group of boys stared at me from afar.

I walked along the alley when my stomach growls all of the sudden so I stopped. I sat down, leaning my back against the wall. Stupid, why am I hungry now?

I rubbed my tummy and decided to go home and eat.

“Been out again?” Minhwan asked from the living room.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him and made my way to the kitchen.

“Don’t go out too much or you might hurt someone.”

The very words hit me like hell. What does he mean by that? I turned around and saw him standing at the kitchen’s entrance, staring at me with serious expression. I was speechless. Really, he never said something like this to me. Was it because of that incident?

“Oppa-”

“You heard me.” He turned around and walked upstairs.

“Whatever.” I uttered, stuffing some strawberry pies into my mouth.

After done eating, I went upstairs to my room to take a nice refreshing shower. I stripped myself and went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes, I went out, feeling all fresh. I dried myself with my thick towel and threw it on the floor. I dress myself up and before I put on my shirt, I saw something that looks like a scratch above my belly button.

Did I cut myself or what?

-End-

-Hyeonjeong pov-

I stayed at home, no; I locked myself at home so that I don’t do anything stupid. Seriously, can you believe that I almost KILLED an OLD LADY?

Even I can’t believe it. Okay the story goes like this; Nickhun was driving me home from work. I asked him to stop at the candy shop because I wanted to buy some chewing gums but Nickhun ask me to stayed in the car while he buy it for me instead. I agreed and wait in the car. Not long after that, I saw an old lady trying to cross the road. I pitied her so I decided to help her and then everything went crazy. I shoved the old lady, causing her to fell on her back. She was lying on the road, screaming while I stood there, watching her. Good thing Nickhun came to the rescue. He swiftly carried the old lady. She thanked him and looked at me with frightening eyes. I was staring at her with anger; I could feel that my pupils turned into slits which makes the old lady ran away. Then, everything when back to normal again. Nickhun asked me what happened but I can’t seem to tell him.

And after I got home, I quickly locked myself. I threw the key to a place where I couldn’t reach, on top of a bookshelf. I already gave Nickhun a spare key in cast something happens to me. All of this happens after that scary incident.

Wait, maybe I’m like this because of the devil inside me. I was told about it before by the angel within me. It wanted to mess with my mind and maybe worst, took over my body.

Damn, why is this happening to me?

I shook the thoughts away and went into the kitchen to have a nice cup of tea. I slowly sipped it, enjoying the nice aroma and taste.

“OUCH!” I hissed when suddenly I spilled the tea on my white tank top.

I put the tea away and started to wash the tea stained with water. Good thing it didn’t burned my skin. I then took off my tank top and went to the living room with only my black bra’s on. I threw myself on the couch and saw something on the upper part of my left .

“Hyeonjeong, are you home?”

-End-

-3rd person pov-

In a black gloomy huge mansion, a girl was sitting in a black chair, playing with a little rat. She has a pair of big black eyes, long and black smooth straight hair, pouty lips and a cute face. She was wearing a black gown with a pair of black stoking and a pair of black shoes with small bow tie on the front.

She was in the dining room, poking the poor rat with a fork. She slowly raised the fork and stabbed the rat neck several times.

A young man that happens to be the child’s butler was watching the very evil scene from afar. He was standing near the huge bookshelf that was located next to the dining table.

“My lady, I believe it’s time.” The young man said.

The little girl folded her arms, pouting, “Hmm, maybe we should plan it out first.” She grinned.

“Very well my lady.”

“Okay, clean this pest now. I wanna go to my room.”

“Yes my lady.”

-End-