Official?

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Inyeon pov-


It’s already passed 2 weeks so it’s time for me and Toby to go to school. We went to class and saw Hanjin standing in front of us.


She smiled warmly and hugged us, “Nice to see you guys again.”


“Nice to see you too.” Toby patted her back.


Hanjin slowly let go and dragged us inside. There, we saw a new guy who talks with Laia and Hyeonjeong. He approached us as soon as he saw us.


“You must be Toby,” He wrapped his arm around Toby’s shoulder, “And you must be Inyeon.” He wrapped his arm around mine.


“He’s Yoochun.” Hyeonjeong smiled.


Toby smiled and walked to her seat. Top approached her and messed her hair while she just ignored it.


I took my seat and looked at Yoochun. He’s friendly and sorta talkative. He saw me looking at him so he walked up to me.


“So, what’s up?”

-End-


-3rd person pov-


“So?” Hongki asked Top.


“He didn’t know anything. Already used the spray technique by the way.” He coughed.


Nickhun rested his chin on his palms, “This is useless.”


The three boys were at the football field. They sat down on the grassy ground, enjoying the nice cool weather. They were still curious about the names thingy but they didn’t know what to do anymore.


Top sighed, “This is a waste of time.”


“Tell me about it.” Hongki pouted.


Inside, in the school library, Chansung and Minzy were talking about Chansung’s problem, more of a feeling’s problems.


“Just tell her that you like. Case close,” Minzy smiled, “Live happily ever after, the end.”


Chansung rolled his eyes, “Well, I can’t just tell her. What if she rejected me?”


“You should at least try.”


He cupped his face, “I’ll do it later.”


The two friends then walked out of the library. They were heading to Inyeon’s class. There, they saw Inyeon eating her lunch alone so they approached her.


-End-


-Yunho pov-


“YUNHO!”


I quickly rushed to the reading room where Lady Heera was at.


“Yes my lady?” I bowed.


“Where have you been?” She pouted, “You know how much I hate to yell.”


“Forgive me my lady.”


“Anyway,” She approached and stood in front of me, “I think it’s time for us to make our moves, don’t you think so Yunho?”


I nodded, “It is time my lady.”


“Great!” She clapped her hands, “Let the game begin.”


-End-


-Chaehyeon pov-


I walked home after hanging out with my friends. As I was walking, I saw Kevin carrying a big box with him. I was curious so I decided to follow him. He carried the box to someone’s house which makes him looks like a delivery man. Wait a minute, shouldn’t he be at someone’s house, tutoring?


“Laia?”


I looked up and saw Kevin right in front of me.


“Oppa,” I folded my arms, “Shouldn’t you be tutoring right now?”


“I uh….” He bit his lips.


I got a feeling that he’s hiding something from me.

“You’re not tutoring anymore?”


He sighed. He leaned against a tree, shoving his hands into his pockets. I stood in front of him and looked at his eyes.


“I… I quit tutoring.” He stated.


“Why?”


“I’m just not good with it anymore.”


“What do you mean?” I said with a questioning looks.


He sighed. He closed his eyes and smiled, “I’m getting dumber. That’s why,” He chuckled.


“Oppa, don’t say that.”


“It’s the truth,” He patted my head, “Let’s go home.”


I smiled faintly and hugged him. Huh, why didn’t you tell me about this?


-End-


-Yuki pov-


Taemin and I were going to the arcade. We played lots of video games. We then went to a café to have some drinks. We ordered two iced latte and settled down at a table near the window.


“Hyung,” Taemin nudged me, “Isn’t that your friends?”


I looked up and saw Inyeon with Chansung. They seemed awkward to each other which is weird.


“They look good together.” Taemin praised.


Hmm, yeah, they do look good together. I remembered the day when Chansung asked me about love. Could it be…..?


“Chocky!” Hara suddenly hugged me from behind.


Taemin smirked in jealousy and rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out and smiled at my princess.


“Sorry I’m late.” She panted and sat next to me.


“Want some?” I offered her my latte.


She nodded and gladly took it.


“Hey look, they’re holding hands!”


-End-