A Kidnap Attempt

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Yunho pov-

 

“I hate you!”

 

“Please listen to me!”

 

“No, go away!”

 

I stood on top of a building, watching the two couple arguing about something. I sighed and turned to the blonde guy on my left.

 

“I still don’t understand why you did that Jae.” I folded my arms.

 

“Well, you know me.”

 

“Using your Kiss of Death to kill him huh? How... smooth.”

 

“Well, he won’t bug that cute girl anymore.”

 

I raised my eyebrow. There’s a hint of ‘wants’ in his tone.

 

“You know you don’t have time for this.”

 

He brought his finger to my chin, moving it to his direction so that I faced him, “I already done my job so I can do anything I want.” He pecked my lips.

 

Jae smirked watching me backing away from him. I shook my head and sighed, “Where’s the other?”

 

‘We’re here.”

 

I spun around and saw Junsu with Jonghyun. They approached me with a satisfying smile.

 

“I guess you enjoy doing your jobs.”

 

“Piece of cake,” Junsu yawned, “They’re weaklings. That stupid old man must be stupid to choose them to save Mana.”

 

“Indeed.” Jonghyun smirked.

 

“Okay then.” I patted Junsu’s shoulder before leaving them.

  

-End-

 

-Hyeonjeong pov-

 

Yoochun and I walked to the parking lot after we watched a movie. As we were about to approached my car, two girls were standing beside it. They seemed to be expecting us.

 

Yoochun pulled my hand to stop me from walking. He then gestured me to stand behind him. Something tells me that he knew those girls.

 

“Aah, Park yoochun, I thought I already kill you.” One of the girls said.

 

I gasped upon hearing the kill word. What’s that supposed to mean? Is Yoochun some kind of a thug or something?

 

“Killing me is not an easy job.” He smirked.

 

“Yoochun…”

 

“It’s okay baby, let me handle this.”

 

He slowly let go of my hand and approached those two girls.

 

“Just give us that girl so that you won’t get hurt.”

 

What? Now they’re talking about me?

 

“Over my dead body.”

 

And with that, Yoochun quickly turned around, grabbed my hand and run.

 

‘Who are they? What do they want?”

 

“It’s a long story,” he tightened his grip, “Whatever happen, never let go of my hand okay?”

 

I nodded. I don’t know why but I feel scared all of the sudden. Those girls were chasing us. They were surprisingly fast!

 

We then came to a stop near some dumpsters. Yoochun shushed me and asked me to hide behind one of the dumpsters. I just nodded and went behind a green and smelly dumpster.

 

“Quit running.” The girl with short hair said.

 

She somehow looked familiar. Very familiar…

 

“Lady Heera wants her. So just give her to us.” The other girl said.

 

Who’s Lady Heera?

 

“That bratty girl?” Yoochun smirked, “Tell her to go to hell!”

 

The short-haired girl stepped forward. I could see her face very clearly which makes my eyes widen in total disbelieve.

 

That’s Inyeon’s cousin, Nicole!

 

I suddenly slipped, causing my head to hit the dumpster. It made a loud thud. I hissed as I rubbed my head.

 

“Hyeonjeong, run!” Yoochun yelled.

 

I crawled out of my hiding place and saw Yoochun trying his best preventing the girls from getting me.

 

“You’re in a serious trouble now big guy.”

 

“Yoochun…”

 

“Run!”

 

Without a second thought, I spun around and run for my life. I don’t know where I should go. I felt lost and afraid.

 

God, hope Yoochun will be okay…

 

-End-