A Tragic Day

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Yuki pov-

 

Hmm, it’s already late but Hanjin, Inyeon and Laia aren’t here yet. Could they probably make a deal of not going to school today?

 

“They’re not going to school?” I heard Anna asked Dara.

 

“Well, Laia didn’t tell me anything.” She replied.

 

Anna shrugged and went to her seat. Hmm, oh well. Maybe it’s because summer starts tomorrow. That’s why they didn’t come today.

 

“Alright class,” Mr. Im barged in, clapping his hands, “Morning all. Today I want all of you to think of a poem or a quote,” He smiled, “Work in pairs.”

 

I partnered with Toby. We took out a small paper and a pencil, ready to write our brilliant ideas down. But in the end, we kinda like, talked instead of write.

 

“Okay,” Mr. Im spoke after 5 minutes. He looked at us and smiled, “Seunghyun, please read your quote or poem to us.”

 

His partner is Yoochun so I guess they got some cool quote or poem since that guy has a nice language compare to Top.

 

“When life gives you bull,” He said proudly, looking at each and one of us, “Make use of that bull.”

 

So I misjudged him then. He’s just like him.

 

We laughed our asses off but as for Mr. Im, well… he grabbed my small staple and threw it at Top which hit his head.

 

“Aww!”

 

“You punk!” He hissed, “Can’t you be more serious?”

 

Yoochun made a pain expression with his face while looking at Top who was rubbing his maybe bruised head.

 

“Damn, that’s gotta hurt.” Toby chuckled.

 

“You shouldn’t laugh at your boyfriend.” I mocked.

 

“He’s a good for nothing bastard.” She exclaimed.

 

“You and your mouth.”

 

After spending 1 hour with the old man, we went to the student councils’ room to stay with councils since all of us were called to the hall.

 

“You guys aren’t going to the hall?” Shindong asked.

 

“Nah, we can stay here right??” Nickhun pleaded.

 

“Of course!” Donghae cheered.

 

Hyeonjeong locked the door, “It’s okay. We’ll take care of everything.”

 

We scattered around and do some random stuff with them. It’s unbelievable cause aren’t student councils supposed to be the good students?

 

But then again, who cares cause these guys are awesome!

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

After school, I decided to go to Laia’s place. The house was empty. I’m sure that Kevin went to work but where could that girl be?

 

I glanced at the Kims’ house. Hmm, maybe I can ask them.

 

I knocked the door several times but there’s no answer. They’re probably out too I guess.

 

Huh, maybe I should just come again later.

 

-End-

 

-Minhwan pov-

 

“INYEON!”

 

I screamed as I dive in again to look for my sister. I finally found her and quickly swam to a small cave.

 

I gave her a few CPR but it doesn’t seem to work. Come on Inyeon, wake up! WAKE UP!

 

Minutes passed but still nothing works. Could this be the end? Is she gone?

 

No! She can’t leave me! SHE CAN’T!

 

“INYEON!”

 

My heart beat faster as I gasped for air. I looked around and found myself in my room. I tried to get up but I can’t. My whole body felt like its gonna broke into pieces. 

 

But one thing makes me wanna get up and that is curiosity. How do I get here cause the last time I remembered, I was in a small cave with Inyeon.

 

Wait; Inyeon…

 

Where is she? Is she okay?

 

“Ugh…” I moaned as I forced myself to get up but failed.

 

 

-End-

 

-Hanjin pov-

 

I woke up and glanced at the calendar which was hanging next to the window. I rubbed my eyes and looked at it carefully.

 

It stated that summer starts tomorrow but why Key told me that summer starts today?

 

I took a quick shower and rushed downstairs to talk to him but he was nowhere to be found. I then saw a note which says that my brother is in the backyard, doing some works.

 

I turned to looked at the backyard and saw him. His back was facing me. Hmm, I guess he’s chopping the woods or something.

 

“Oppa.”

 

He spun around and smiled. I smiled at him back but my smiles faded once I saw him approaching me slowly with a chainsaw in his hands.

 

I shuffled backwards, “Oppa… put it down. It’s dangerous.”

 

“Oh it is,” He said amused, “Let’s play with it.”

 

Something tells me that I better get out of here…

 

-End-

 

-Johanna pov-

 

After tuition, I waited for Alexander to pick me up. It’s already late and he’s still not here!

 

Where the hell could that guy gone to?

 

I shivered from the cold night. Oh I’m so gonna get him when he comes.

 

Suddenly a black car stopped not far from me. I don’t think it’s that fool cause he never owned that car. A guy stepped out from the small yet cool vehicle. Surprisingly, he was smiling at me. I didn’t know him so I ignored him.

 

“I’ll give you a ride,” He offered, “Your friend asked me to pick you up.”

 

Alexander asked this guy to pick me up? But I barely even know him!

 

“Come on.” He motioned.

 

Oh well, I guessed I have no other option. I sighed and followed the guy from behind.

 

After minutes of driving, he suddenly stopped. I heard him unbuckled his seatbelt. I turned to face him but he jumped on me all of the sudden.

 

“What are you doing? Get off of me!”

 

“Don’t worry,” He smirked, “No one can hear you.”

 

-End-

 

-Hara pov-

 

My Chocky and I were dating at the park and now, it’s time for us to go home. But before that, I went to the toilet cause I need to pee.

 

I was very happy today. Yuki really knows how to makes me smiling and laughing non-stop. He really is the best.

 

After I’m done, I walked towards a tree where Yuki were waiting for me. But I suddenly froze on my track. The very unbelievable and heartbreaking thing happened right in front of me.

 

Yuki was kissing… with a guy…

 

Tears strolled down from my eyes. I couldn’t believe what I saw…

 

How could he… how could he do this to me…

 

“You jerk…” I said softly and left.

 

Uncontrollable tears poured out from my eyes as soon as I reached home.

 

I love him so much but why did he do this to me?

 

-End-

 

-Toby pov-

 

My phone rang at around 3 in the morning. I groaned and answered it after looking at the person who called me and it was that bastard.

 

“What?”

 

“Hel-help me… Toby… I… Ugh…”

 

What the? Is he okay?

 

“Dude, what’s wrong?”

 

“Help me… I’m behind the old building…”

 

My heart race cause I got a feeling that he’s really in trouble. ! Who the hell try to mess with him!

 

“I’ll be there!”

 

I quickly hung up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I put on my black jacket and ran to the rescue.

 

My mind couldn’t stop thinking of negative thoughts. I was afraid that he’s gonna be a dead meat.

 

After I arrived, I was shocked to see Top lying on the ground, covered with bruises and blood…

 

 I held his waist and helped him up, “What happened? Who did this?”

 

“I… I’m sorry.” He hissed.

 

“Sorry?”

 

“So you’re here.” A voice said.

 

A guy in black appeared right in front of us. He somehow looked a bit like Top.

 

“You did this to him?”

 

“I wouldn’t if he listens to me.”

 

I turned to face Top, “Who is he? Is he your evil twin or something?”

 

“How the hell… should… I know”

 

‘Who are you and what do you want?” I pulled Top behind me as the freak approached us.

 

He smirked, “I’m your sweet nightmare and I want your life.”

 

-End-