Apology Accepted

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Hyeonjeong pov-


“Hello girlfriend.”


I looked up and saw Top winking at me several times. I looked around again and noticed that we’re the only one in the classroom.


Girlfriend huh?


He pulled a chair and sat beside me. He was staring at me with his cheesy smile. I know what’s exactly on his mind.


“So who’s the unlucky girl?” I asked.


“What do you mean by that?”


I turned to face him, “Well?”


“Just a girl.” He sighed, “Help me with this one will ya?”


I folded my arms, “I thought Toby’s your girlfriend… or Nickhun, or Chansung.”


“Oh just helped me with this one,” He said annoyingly, “Beside I can’t find them.”


Suddenly the door slid opened, revealing a cute girl. She walked towards us and stopped in front of Top. We could see her cheeks turned slightly pink which makes her even cuter. Hmm, I wonder why he doesn’t wanna be with her.


“Oppa… I… uh..” She stuttered.


Top swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, “Hey, what’s up? And uh this is my girlfriend.” He kissed my cheek.


I raised my eyebrow as I turned to face him. Is he trying to break her heart or something?

“Oh.” The girl said, “Erm, well… I… I think I gotta go now.” She bowed and quickly made her way to the door.


“Phew that was close!” Top said as he stood up.


“That’s mean. Don’t you want a girlfriend?”


“Nah, well thanks for the help, see ya.” He ran to the door.


Huh, poor girl. But on a second thought, I think she better be off without him since he’s such an annoying guy.


-End-


-Toby pov-


That retarded kid, I hate him!


I know it’s not a big deal but that’s my favorite noodle and he ate it all!


UGH!


I shoved my hands in my pants pockets, feeling all annoyed. I leaned my back against a tree. I took my glasses off and scanned my surrounding.


Hmm, my eyes are getting blurry. I can’t even see things that are like a few meters from me.


My eyes then fixed on someone whom I believe is a guy. He was running towards me. Judging by his spiky hair and stupid appearance, I could tell that it’s that ing kid.


“Hey dude.” He patted my shoulder.


I rolled my eyes and put on my glasses. Dude? Dude my !


“Look Toby, I’m sorry okay? Can you please stop giving me the silent treatment? I’m bored without ya!”

 

I chuckled. So this is bored without me huh?


“Okay, I’ll forgive you.” I shrugged.


“For real?” YES!” He hugged me like a kid, “I promise I won’t do that ever again!” He hugged me even tighter, shaking my body back and forth.


Frankly, I’m bored too without this crazy around so I can’t stay mad at him.


“He pulled away, “Let’s go buddy!”


“Where?”


“Anywhere!”


-End-


-Inyeon pov-


I kept staring at my cousin Nicole who was also staring at me. You know, she went to my school to give me my lunch. Then she followed me to class and insisted me to eat the lunch she made for me. And now, we’re staring at each other, doing nothing.


Weird don’t you think?

 

“I already finished my food.” I said.


She looked at the lunch box and smiled, “Tasty? No?”


“Erm, tasty… really tasty.”


“Really? In that case, I’ll make you some more.”


I gulped. What is she trying to pull? Why is she treating me like this? She didn’t treat Minhwan like this, in fact, she never did.


Oh no, don’t tell me she’s a lesbian….


“Um, I think you should go now.” I said with a smile.


“Okay.” She simply said and made her way to the door.


Minzy approached me, “Cool cousin.”


“A cool freak that is. She’s weird.”


She rolled her eyes and went over to her friends. I looked around to find Chansung. Now where is he?


-End-


-3rd person pov-

 

Two guys in simple clothing were standing under a tree, not far from a school where the Khemias attend.


“This is boring.” One of the guy yawned.


“I know,” The other guy said, “Let’s just do this A.S.A.P after we get with the others.”


“Oh why not get them now?”


“Oh stop whining and complaining,” The younger guy hissed. He ruffled his hair and took a deep breath, “Now where is she?”


The older guy bit his lips. He scanned his surrounding with his small and sharp eyes.


“She already started it. So I’m gonna start it too. All I need is the perfect time.”


The younger guy rolled his eyes. He knows that his friend here is very stubborn so he can’t do anything about it.


“Whatever.”


-End-