In The Club

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Top pov-

Toby and I went to a club. Well, my cousin’s club that is. Here, she sold non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. Neither smoking nor is allowed here.

We leaned against the black bar table, eyeing the people at the dance floor as our head and body move a little to the beat.

“Hey y,” A girl winked at me, “Wanna dance?”

Another girl came and caressed Toby’s hand, “Wanna dance?”

Toby was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with white sneakers and black hooded-jacket with white plain t-shirts inside while I wear a pair of black jeans with black and white striped shoes and black long-sleeves shirts for the top. Oh yeah, don’t forget the black cool shades. Seriously, we looked handsome, especially me of course. Hmm, I think we’re too cool that every pair of eyes is watching us.

Toby frowned as she looked at the girl from head to toe.

“Sorry but uh,” I wrapped my hand around Toby’s shoulder, “We’re gays.”

The two girls pouted and left after that. Toby looked at me with a chuckle.

“What?”

“You’re sick dude.”

I folded my arms, “You should thank me for saving you.”

She rolled her eyes and turned around to order something to drink.

She turned around again and gasped all of the sudden.

“What?” I shook her shoulder.

“He’s cute.” She smirked.

I looked at the cute guy she mentioned and smiled, “You go flirt with him and he might think that you’re gay.”

“Ugh, I should wear girls’ clothing the next time I come here.”

I patted her back, “You’ll get him next time.”

We then enjoyed our drinks and have a random chat as we fooled around.

“You’re guys having fun without us. That is soooooo mean.” Yuki said out of nowhere.

We were startled by his sudden appearance. We turned around and saw the others were here too. Accept Hanjin of course.

“Woho, you bring my sister here but not me? You’re such a .” Soohyun said playfully and sat beside Toby.

Inyeon sat beside me, “Where’s your cousin anyway? I didn’t see her around.”

“I don’t know, maybe she’s busy.”

“Four cola please.” Inyeon said to the bartender.

Hyeonjeong approached us as she dragged Minzy with her. She seems kinda wild tonight.

“Girls night out?” I asked.

“Yup,” She chirped, “LET’S DANCE!” She dragged Minzy to the dance floor.

Johanna came and said, “Let’s go to the VIP room and go crazy.”

“Sure.” Toby raised her drink and chugged it for the last time.

We went to the VIP room. It was a freaking huge room with big square table and black leather sofa. Cool huh? It also has a karaoke set, which we love so much.

“LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!” Soohyun shouted.

-End-

-Yuki pov-

“Wake up sleepy head. It’s already 2 pm.” Taemin smacked my head.

“Go away,” I shooed him, “I wanna sleep.”

“Hara wants to see you.”

I frowned and covered myself with my blanket. Nice try. He always used Hara to wake me up.

“Oh come on hyung.”

“Go away.”

“Fine.”

I smiled in victory and continued my sleep when suddenly I felt something heavy on my back.

“HEY, WHAT GIVE?” I hissed.

“WAKE UP PIG!” A familiar voice said as she uncovered my blanket and threw it away.

Oh , IT’S CL!

She put into a head lock as she smacked my head.

“STOP IT, IT HURTS!”

“THEN WAKE UP!”

I struggled, “BUT I WANNA SLEEP, I’M STILL SLEEPY!”

CL then turned me around and threw me to the floor. I landed on my tummy, which hurts so badly cause my head hits the floor.

Damn you.

She gets off of my bed and put her feet on my , “Give up?”

I hissed, “You’re such an .”

“Thanks, NOW GO TAKE A SHOWER!”

-End-

credits to everlasting@kaeidoscopekreations for the awesome poster^^