Mr. And Mrs. Kim

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Chaehyeon pov-

 

I kept staring at Kevin who was busy doing the dishes. I also have Dara here with me. We got another boring article to write. Huh, I hate you Mrs. Shim!

 

“Hey girl,” Dara hit my head lightly with a newspaper, “I heard Kevin stopped tutoring.”

 

“Um yeah.”

 

“Why?”

 

I pouted, “He told me that he’s getting dumb. I don’t get it.”

 

“What he meant is he’s not good at it anymore.” She said while stuffing cookies in .

 

“It’s already late, you sleep over?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

As we were about to walked in my room, we heard someone at the door. Kevin told me to get it since he’s still busy with the dishes. Dara and I sighed and marched our way to the door.

 

I slid opened the door and in front of us, stood a young-looking teenagers. They somewhat looked like a couple since they’re holding each other hands.

 

“What can we help you?” Dara asked.

 

“Hello, we just moved here. I’m Kim Jonghyun and this is my wife, Jiyoung.”

 

Wow! Wife? Husband? So they’re married? But they looked so young!

 

“Oh, welcome to the neighborhood!” Dara chirped.

 

I shook my head and smiled at the young-wedded couple. Hmm, they seemed… nice.

 

“I am Dara and this is my friend Chaehyeon,” Dara said, “And her brother Kevin is inside the kitchen.”

 

“So uh,” I scratched my head, “We’re next door neighbor?”

 

Mr. Kim smiled, “Yes and I think it’s already late. We’ll see you tomorrow then.”

 

Mr. Kim and his wife bowed a little before they left. Dara closed the door and quickly dragged me to my room.

 

“Who’s that?” Kevin asked as we were about to entered my room.

 

“New neighbor.” I replied.

 

“Oh, that’s odd. Anyway, you girls should go to bed. You got school tomorrow.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

“Aww, I want a goodnight kiss too.” Dara pouted.

 

Kevin chuckled and kissed her forehead too.

 

I smiled, “Okay oppa, night.”

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The two couple woke up early in the morning to go to shopping for some groceries. They saw Chaehyeon and her friend Dara in their school uniform. They smiled brightly as they approached them.

 

“Morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” The girls said in unison.

 

“Going to school? Have fun.” The young guy said.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Chaehyeon asked.

 

“Shopping… we’ll see you later.”

 

The girls then made their way to school. Dara kept glancing at her friend who was walking quietly beside her.

 

“Laia.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Last night, I saw a star mark on your back. What is it?”

 

Chaehyeon looked up at the sky, “A birth mark… I think…”

 

Dara nodded several times and linked her arm with Chaehyeon.

 

But little did they know, a pair of eyes was staring at them. The person folded his arms. He walked in circle as if he was waiting or thinking of something.

 

“They better do this quickly,” He said to himself, “Or I’m the one who’s gonna get it.”

 

-End-

 

-Yoochun pov-

 

Hmm, this is boring. I’ve done my job but there’s nothing fun going on. I’m not complaining or anything, I’m just bored.

 

I guest these kids didn’t need any of our help. I mean, they’re all grown up, the marks were already visible, they’ve seen their real forms… so, what else?

 

“Hey Yoochun.” Chaehyeon greeted me.

 

I smiled at her and greeted her back. See, everything is normal and fine.

 

I looked around and saw Nickhun and Chansung. Oh, maybe they have something fun to do.

 

-End-