Park Yoochun

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Toby pov-

“OH !”

I furrowed. That was Soohyun’s voice. I walked out of my room and went to the living room. There, I saw Soohyun jumping up and down, cursing as he held his ‘thing’. Top on the other hand was standing beside him with a can of perfume spray on his hand. I gave him a what-the-hell look but he threw the spray on the couch instead.

“YOU DAMN BASTARD!” Soohyun hissed as he made his way to the toilet.

I approached Top, “What the hell is going on with him?”

“I sprayed his .” He replied.

“Why do you spray his ?” I asked as I sat on the couch.

“Long story.”

“You’re sick,” I smirked, “Don’t you have anything better to do?”

Soohyun then walked out of the toilet. He sat next to me, panting.

“You’re okay oppa?”

“That’s ing hurt you man !” He kicked Top’s leg, “Anyway,” He faced me, “here’s your ring. I found it near the sink.”

I quickly snatched the ring from his hand. I slid the ring on my finger while caressing it with my thumb.

“Dude,” Top grabbed my hand, staring at the ring, “It’s been a long time since I saw you wear it.”

“Yeah, it went missing.”

“What’s T&S means?”

“Erm, I don’t know.”

Soohyun rubbed his chin, “Could it be your biological parent’s names?”

“Maybe. I got it since I was a baby.”

Top raised his eyebrow while snapping his fingers several times.

“What?” I asked.

He stood up, walking back and forth like he was thinking of something. Err, what happened to my dear buddy?

Soohyun suddenly took the spray can and threw it onto Top’s head, “Okay dammit, it’s already midnight. Be gone!”

Top rubbed his head, “But it’s only 7.”

“I know. Get lost.”

I rolled my eyes, “What the hell is wrong with you oppa?” I stood up, “Let’s go crazy.”

“To where?”

“Your .” I smirked.

The both of us went to the rooftop since I’m bored and got nothing better to do. Surprisingly, we saw Inyeon.

“Sup?” She waved at us.

-End-

-Yoochun pov-

Today is my first day of school. Silent filled the hallway since everyone was busy studying in their classrooms. I decided to go to the toilet. I went inside one of the cubicle. I took out my burger that I’ve just bought at Burger King.

“Oh yeah, this is good.” I said between munch.

As I was enjoying my feast, someone came. He went to the cubicle next to me in a hurry. He ped his pants and the next thing I heard was the sound of something being dropped; and I exactly know what it is.

HOW DARE HE TING AROUND WHILE I WAS EATING!

I put my burger away and walked out of the cubicle in anger to meet this guy. He was washing his hands, whistling in joy. Oh you are going to get it.

I approached him and grabbed his collar. He was shocked and afraid at the same time.

“What… what do you want?” He gulped.

“How dare you ting around while I was EATING?” I pushed him.

His back hit the wall. He fixed his collar and stuttered, “But… but this… is the toilet!”

“GET LOST!”

He stumbled on his feet before he get his out of here. Dammit! Now he ruined my eating mood!

Anyway, I decided to get out of the toilet. Hmm, now where should I go next?

I looked around and saw a girl walking towards my direction. I eyed her carefully and if I’m not mistaken, she’s Johanna Woo.

“Hey,” I smiled, “I’m new here. Park Yoochun and you are?” I asked intentionally.

“Erm, Johanna.” She smiled back.

I took out my burger and started to eat it again. Johanna was looking at me with a confused looks.

“I was eating in the toilet just now but then there was this guy,” I gulped, “He was ting around. How unbelievable!”

“You eat in the toilet?”

“Yeah, want some?”

“Uh, no thanks.”

“Okay,” I put away my burger again, “Hey, can you tell me where Mrs. Park Gyuri office is? I think I’m lost.”

“Su-”

“There you are Yoochun!” Mrs. Park suddenly said out of nowhere, “Come on, come with me and Johanna go to your class. You don’t want Mr. Im to nag, nag, nag don’t ya?”

“See ya.” I said to Johanna.

We went to Mrs. Park office and dang, it’s huge!

I jumped on the black leather chair, making myself feel like home.

“Yoochun, it’s your first day of school. Can you please behave?” She sighed.

I took out my burger again, “Oh come on noona, don’t be so serious. Anyway, want some?”

“No and do you still remember why I asked you to come here?”

“Hmm, to look after what was her name again?” I thought for a while and slapped the table, “Ah, Na Hyeonjeong right?”

“Yeah and look out for the others too. Behave okay? You don’t want to freak them out.”

“Yeah- yeah,” I put away my burger for the third time, “I’ll be going now. See ya noona!”

I walked, shuffled, danced and skipped my way to class. I slowly slid opened the door, peeking my head inside. There, I saw a few people that I already known. They were all grown up. Huh, I feel old.

I shrugged and carefully made my way inside. There was no teacher so I just walked up towards them. I sat on an empty seat behind Yuki, if I’m not mistaken; flashing my big smile.

“Hey everyone.” I said.

Hmm, now let see, Chaehyeon, Hanjin, Yuki, Johanna and of course, Hyeonjeong were all looking at me. Only Johanna smiled at me. Oh come on, I’m too handsome to be ignore, seriously!

“Dude, who are you?” I guy with a kinda cool and long spiky hairdo asked from behind.

“Well, who dude are you?” I asked back.

“Oh I don’t know. Who dude are you?”

“Okay guys, he’s Park-”

“Park Yoochun, the man of the man,” I cut Johanna as I stood up, walking towards Hyeonjeong. I sat on her table, “The king of king and the handsome of the handsome.” I winked.

“What the ?” A guy next to Hyeonjeong hissed.

“Oh, are you jealous kiddo?”

Hanjin folded her arms, “Nice meeting you Yoochun. I’m Hanjin, this is Chaehyeon and Hyeonjeong. That’s Anna, Nickhun, Yuki and Top.”

I nodded, “So you’re Nickhun and he’s…. Top?”

“His name is Seunghyun but preferred to be called Top.” Hyeonjeong explained.

“Seems like you wanna hang out with us.” Chaehyeon smirked playfully.

“Oh yes, of course!” I grinned.

“Okay Yoochun dude,” That Top guy said while swinging his head from left to right, “You are welcome to the club.”

I took out my burger from my bag, eating it for the um, I don’t know how many times but what the heck!

“Cool,” I took a bite of my burger, “Want some?”

“Nah, I’m on diet.”

I shrugged. I looked around the classroom and noticed that my presence was unknown by the other students. Oh what gives!

-End-