Finding Them

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Kevin pov-

 

It’s already late but still, Laia haven’t come home yet. I started to get worried. I already called Dara and she also didn’t know where she has gone to.

 

I wanna called her other friends but I didn’t have their numbers. Well, it looks like I have to go and see them.

 

I stumbled upon Toby’s brother, Soohyun. He seemed worried. I approached him with a smile. He noticed me so he approached me as well.

 

“Hey,” He greeted, “Have you seen my sister?”

 

His sister is missing too?

 

I shook my head in reply.

 

“How about Top?”

 

What? Him too?

 

I shook my head again, “They’re missing? My sister is missing too!”

 

“What?” He gasped.

 

Could they’ve been kidnap? Cause I got a really bad feeling all of the sudden.

 

“, where could they be?” Soohyun messed his hair.

 

Hmm, could she have a sleepover at her friend’s house? But she didn’t call me to tell me about it.

 

“It’s been 2 days. I thought she was at Top’s place but when I go there, she wasn’t there. And so is Top.”

 

I raised my eyebrow. So they’re missing then…

 

“Where could those kids gone to?” He sighed.

 

I patted his shoulder, “Let’s look for them again.”

 

-End-

 

-Kiseop pov-

 

I pulled my sister closer to me. She was crying non-stop. She told me that someone tried to her. Good thing Eli was there on time and rescued her.

 

“You’re safe now. Don’t cry.” I shushed her.

 

Eli was there too. He was staring at Anna with sad eyes. I looked at him and motioned him to comfort her. He nodded. I decided to leave the two of them together in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Alexander helping himself with the cakes I’ve just bought. Huh, this kid…

 

“Oh, how is she?” He asked.

 

“Eli’s comforting her now.” I replied, leaning against the wall.

 

He just nodded and continued eating. I’m actually trying to control my anger. If it wasn’t for him asking that guy to pick my sister she wouldn’t end up like this.

 

How I wish I could just strangle him and choke him with those cakes.

 

“You should apologize to her later.” I said as I approached him.

 

He simply nodded while stuffing cakes in his mouth. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and gave him the ‘I’m serious look’. He sighed and nodded several times.

 

I then went over to the living room to check on my sister. I took a peek and saw her sleeping on Eli’s lap. He still looks sad and angry at the same time. Well, who wouldn’t? I am angry but I have to control it cause the last time I lose control, I ended up being taken to the police station.

 

I flashed a smile at Eli as soon as he looked at me. He smiled too. A sad one that is. Huh, I guess I have to bring Anna to the hospital tomorrow to check whether she got pregnant or not. And if she does, I’m not gonna control my anger anymore.

 

-End-

 

-Soohyun pov-

 

I’ve looked for them everywhere but there’s still nothing. It’s almost 4 am. Huh, where did you go? What did you do now?

 

I was exhausted so I rested at the playground. I lay on the ground next to the swings. I couldn’t stop thinking where could those two have gone to. I promised Top’s mom to look for him but… I couldn’t even find my sister. Heck I don’t even know where to find them!

 

I sat up and took my phone, trying to call Toby again. Her phone was ringing but she didn’t answer it. Come on, answer it…

 

I sighed in disappointment when she didn’t answer her phone. Great, what now?

 

-End-