Long Lost Cousin

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Inyeon pov-


Okay let me tell you the truth. Chansung and I are couple now. Shocking right? I know, I know. Huh, I was shocked too at first. I mean, how could he fall for me?


I thought he liked Minzy since they’re always together. The reason for that was Chansung always feels awkward whenever he’s alone with me. No wonder he always asked me to bring Minzy along.


“Did you hear about OUR Chansung?”


I turned to my right and saw the so-called Queenkas were talking to each other. I know they’re talking about us. Seriously, OUR chansung?


Sulli hissed, “How could he be with Inyeon? Why not us? It’s unfair!”


I chuckled a bit. Between death and you guys, he’d choose death. No offense.


“Yeah,” Gain fanned herself, “I hate her.”


I slowly approached them. I stared at them and smiled. They looked at me with raised eyebrows.


“What are you looking at?” Jessica asked.


I smiled, “I know you guys are upset about Chansung. It’s not my fault anyway. He wants me because,” I leaned closer to them and smirked, “I’m better than any of you losers.” I winked before leaving them speechless.


“Sup with them?” Toby asked as I walked up to her.


“Jealous.”


“You and that crazy Chansung?”


I paused. How did she know?


“I know everything,” She playfully wiggled her eyebrows, “Top, Nickhun and I know about it. That dude told us.”


Chansung told them? I thought he’s too shy to tell everyone about this.


“I know it’s unbelievable. We force him to tell us by the way.”


“Are you reading my mind or something?” I started to freak out.


Toby looked at me and shrugged. My eyes then landed on her ring. I took her left hand, staring at it.

 

“I thought you lost it.” I said, glancing at her.


“Soohyun found it.” She yawned.


Her hand slowly slid from mine as we made our way to class. Oh yeah, summer is coming soon. Can’t wait!


-End-


- 3rd person pov-


Minhwan was sitting by himself on the sofa inside the living room. He was bored and hungry at the same time. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He jumped from the sofa and rushed to the door. He opened it and in front of him, stood a young cute girl. He raised his eyebrow as he looked around to check whether there’s someone with her. But there’s no one so he eyed the girl from head to toe. He doesn’t seem to recognize this young girl.


“You are?” he simply asked.


The girl smiled, “I am Nicole, your cousin.”


“Cousin?” He uttered, “Are you sure? I don’t know that we had you as a cousin.”


“Long lost cousin.” Nicole chuckled.

 

“Oh,” Minhwan nodded and turned around to welcome her but he suddenly stopped and turned back to face her, “Say what?”


She walked inside. She walked pass him and went to the living room. Minhwan was still frozen in his spot. It was very strange for him to have a stranger who proclaimed that she was their cousin. He never seen or met her.


Nicole then walked into the kitchen. Then she went upstairs but was stopped by Minhwan.


“Micole.” He called out.


“It’s Nicole.” She corrected.


“Okay, why are you here?”


“Cause I wanna see you guys.”


“Why do you wanna see us?”


 “Cause I want to.”


Minhwan slowly moved his feet. He climbed the stairs and stood right below her, “Okay cousin, if you’re here to visit us, where’s your bag or stuff?”


“I don’t bring any. I can borrow them from Inyeon,” She grinned, “Oh, where is she by the way?”


“She’s still at school or something.” He sighed and made his way upstairs, “Come.”


Nicole followed Minhwan who was leading her to his sister’s room. She sat on the bed, staring at Inyeon’s picture on the wall, next to the closet.


“You can sleep here. She won’t mind.”


She nodded in response with her eyes still fixed on the picture. Minhwan rolled his eyes and leave the room after that.


-End-


-Johanna pov-


We walked Inyeon home after school. She was about to knock when suddenly the door was opened by a girl which we never seen before. She smiled at Inyeon and hugged her.


“Err, who is she?” Laia whispered to me.


“Like hell I know.” Top replied.


She nudged him, “I asked Anna, not you.”


“I answered it for her.”


“Ignore that retarded kid.” Toby said as she stuck her tongue out.


“You’re still mad at me?” Top said in a low voice with his puppy eyes.


“Well, you ate my entire noodle.”


“But-”


“I told you to left some for me but you ate it all. you!”


“B-”


“Hello Inyeon’s friends,” The girl suddenly interrupted, “I’m Nicole, Inyeon’s cousin.”


Oh, so she’s her cousin then.


Hanjin and Yuki looked at Inyeon who was giving them the I-don’t-know look. All of us smiled at her. We also introduced ourselves. We left after that since it’s already late.


“Don’t touch me!” Toby warned Top who was trying to touch her shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry dude,” He pouted, “Fine, I’ll touch someone else.”


He walked beside Hanjin who was in front of us and tried to wrap his arm around her shoulder.


“Don’t touch me either.” She stated with a smirked.


He pouted again as he turned around. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. I shook my head and shooed him.


“Oh come on!” He whined.


“Touch Yuki instead.” I suggested.


His eyes landed on Yuki who was walking beside Laia. He approached them and said, “I need to touch someone.”


“So?” Yuki raised his eyebrow.


Top wrapped his arm around his shoulder, “So shut up.”


“Why?”


“Cause I told you, you !”


“My isn’t dumb.”


Wow, didn’t know that Yuki has a sense of humor.

 

“Dude!” Top pushed him, “You’re annoying.”


Yuki laughed for his victory. I patted Top’s shoulder who was kinda sulking. He then slowly walked up to Toby was walking behind Hanjin. He poked her back several times to get her attention but sadly, she ignored him.


I smiled to myself and was about to catch up with Yuki when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I gasped and scared at the same time but after I smelt a familiar cologne coming from this person; I know exactly who it was.


“Miss me?”


-End-