No More Time To Waste

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Yunho pov-

 

I went back to Mana with a sighed and quickly made my way to Lady Heera’s room. She was expecting me to come back 5 minutes earlier. Huh, hope she didn’t lose her temper.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!”

 

I could hear her shouting as I calmly climbed the five flights of stairs.

 

“YUNHOOO!”

 

I opened the door and closed it behind me. She was standing in front of the huge windows with her arms folded. I could see anger in her expression.

 

‘Forgive me my Lady.” I bowed.

 

“You’re late.” She tapped her feet.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

I gulped as I felt her approaching me, staring at me with her big and scary eyes. She held my shoulder so I slowly lifted my head.

 

“Tell them to stop being such drama queens and do this quickly AND don’t be late.”

 

I nodded, “Yes my Lady,” And walked out of her room.

 

I heaved a sigh and quickly made my way downstairs. Hopefully, they’ll listen to me this time.

 

-End-

 

-Toby pov-

 

I walked inside a bakery shop to buy some bread. It took me about 30 minutes since there’s a lot of yummy bread to choose from.

 

After that, I skipped myself home. It’s almost 10 pm so I better go home quickly or Soohyun will nag at me. I walked pass a small playground and saw a guy staring at me from the swings. I ignored it and continued walking.

 

I don’t mind the stare but just don’t mess with me.

 

I could hear his footsteps behind me. Okay, seriously, don’t MESS with me!

 

His footsteps getting closer, his hand reached for my shoulder which stopped me on my track. But he quickly walked pass me with a smirk formed on his lips.

 

Err, what’s that suppose to mean? Is he trying to pull a joke or something?

 

-End-

 

-Inyeon pov-

 

“You wanna go out?” Nicole asked.

 

My eyes fixed at her. It’s already late but since I got nothing fun to do I just agreed.

 

Minhwan saw us as he walked down the stairs. He asked where we were going. Nicole told him that we’re going out so he wanted to come with us.

 

I sat in front with Nicole while Minhwan sat on the back.

 

I put on my seatbelt, “So, where are we going to?”

 

“Somewhere.” She replied while glancing at Minhwan from the rear mirror.

 

“Hmm, okay.”

 

-End-

 

-Hanjin pov-

 

After I’m done taking a shower, I walked to my bed, ready to sleep. It’s a very tiring day for me today. As I was about to lie on my bed, the phone rang. Huh, now who could that be?

 

I reached for the phone that was located on my bedside table, “Hello?”

 

“Hanjin…”

 

Wait; this voice… it sound… sounds like…

 

“Hanjin, it’s me… your brother.”

 

“O… oppa?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Oh my god! Is this really him? But how?

 

“Hanjin, I know it’s hard to believe.”

 

“Where are you now?” I asked excitedly.

 

“I’m at Busan and I want you to come here.”

 

Busan?

 

“Hanjin?”

 

Should I leave Seoul and go there? But, how about mom and dad? I should tell them right?

 

“Oppa, mom and dad-”

 

“It’s okay; I know that they’re going overseas to do some business, that’s why I want to meet you.”

 

How did he know?

 

“Hanjin… please, I wanna see you.”

 

I bit my lips… I miss him too and I wanna see him. It’s been a long time. Beside, summer is coming soon.

 

“Sure… okay oppa.”

 

“Great! I’ll see you then.”

 

I hung up after I bid goodbye to him. If mom and dad were here, I’m sure they’re gonna be so happy to hear from him.

 

-End-

 

-Chaehyeon pov-

 

Huh, why do I have to take out the trash every night? You’re unfair oppa!

 

I washed my hand under the rusty pipe near the dumpsters. After that, I walked back inside the house but was stopped by Mr. Kim.

 

“You wanna have dinner with us?” He smiled.

 

Dinner? But I already had my dinner.

 

“Um. It’s okay I-”

 

“Oh please, I insist.”

 

“But-”

 

“It’s not nice to say no when you’re invited by someone.” He said sternly.

 

Okay, he’s freaking me out. Fine, I’ll go.

 

“Okay,” I sighed, “I’ll go.”

 

He grinned, “Good, let’s go!”

 

-End-