Yeo Chaehyeon Part I

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Chaehyeon pov-

Oh god, this is soooo tiring. Why do we have to this anyway? Huh, it’s already 10 pm and I’m still here at school, doing this boring article. Good thing my girl, Dara willing to stay and help me.

“Hey, finish your work already.” She smacked my head lightly.

“Fine.” I rubbed my head.

Dara is my best friend. She’s also a member of the school paper. I joined the school paper cause Dara told me that it’s an easy work. Well, true it is and easy work but it ain’t when it comes to writing articles and bla bla. I’m only interested in articles competition.

“Laia.” Dara poked my forehead.

“Ugh, can’t we continue tomorrow? I’m tired.”

“Fine but you must finish it by tomorrow or Mrs Shim w-”

“Nag, nag, nag,” I rolled my eyes, “I know. Let’s go.”

Okay, Laia is my nickname. Only my buddies called me that. Well, sometimes.

Anyway, we went home after that. I was totally worn out. Seriously, I never been this tired before. I walked home which took me about a couple of minutes to arrived. I live in a normal house with my foster brother, Kevin. I didn’t have any parents. I was adopted by Kevin.

Kevin is secretive. He never told me about how he adopted me. He only told me that HE adopted me. That’s all.

“You’re late.” He said as he slides the door opened for me.

“Sorry oppa.” I smiled.

“Dinner’s ready. Go on and eat. After that take a shower and go to bed. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Kevin is kinda protective and not to mention motherly and fatherly-like. Frankly, he’s a great guy. In fact, he’s a great brother, mom and dad. He took care of me very well. He even quit school so that I could continue my study. Now, he worked as a private tutor, tutoring every kid who needs his help. He’s a bright and smart guy.

After I’ve done with my dinner, I took a quick shower and went straight to bed.

“Laia,” Dara tapped my shoulder, “Better finish your work ASAP!”

I yawned, “What’s with the rush? Cool okay.”

I was so damn sleepy that I didn’t realize that I accidently bumped into someone.

“Watch it.” An annoying girl said with attitude.

“You watch it.” Dara crossed her arms.

Oh great. I’ve just bumped into these three hags. I called them hags cause they have the same long and curly hair with scary make ups. Creepy.

“Dara, it’s okay.”

Seriously, I don’t like to get into a fight.

One of the girls shuffled forward and said, “What do you say?”

I was about to dragged Dara away when suddenly that girl pulled Dara’s arm.

“We’re not done yet.” She smirked.

“Wow there old lady,” Top said as he approached us. He swung his arms around my and Dara’s shoulder, “Let go of my ladies before I do something nasty.” He warned with a scary tone.

The three girls raised their eyebrows in disbelieves.

“What’s up?” Toby suddenly asked out of nowhere.

“It’s these girls.” Dara rolled her eyes.

I shook my head as I sighed. This is going to get big.

Toby looked at them as she poked her cheeks with her tongue. She then shuffled forward, eyeing them from head to toe.

“Just let it go. Chill okay?”

“What? Are you trying to mess with us?”

Toby smirked and slowly grabbed her collar, “Look dude, we come in peace. So don’t try to piss us off,” She motioned us to go ahead, “MOVE IT!” She shoved her, causing her to fall on her hags.

The trios cried and whined but no one seems to care. We all laughed at them. IN YOUR FACE HAGS!

“You should stand up to yourself.” Dara nagged me.

I just rolled my eyes and entered the class. Dara made a face as she walked to her class.

Okay, I’m not a chicken. It’s just that I don’t really like to get into a fight. Kevin always advised me to stay out of trouble.

Besides, I have my friends to help me, especially our Miss President. Yeah, since she’s the student councils’ president. She got our back so I don’t think I’ll have any problem.

“They mess with you again?” Hanjin asked.

I scratched my head, “Erm, kinda.”

“Okay, I’ll deal with them.” She said and walked out of class.

“Go Miss President.” Johanna cheered.

See, told ya I can count on her.

-End-