Choi Inyeon Part II

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Inyeon pov-

I was still in a great shock after last night event. Is it really true that I’m a vampire?

“Inyeon, are you okay?” Chansung tapped my shoulder.

“Hmm?”

“Here’s your ice-cream.”

I sighed and took the ice-cream. The two of us were hanging out as usual. Minzy was busy with her school work and stuff.

We went to the playground to meet the others. There we saw Yuki and Hara lying on the grassy ground, Toby and Top swinging at the swings and Anna’s having a romantic treatment from Eli under a nearby tree.

“Where’s the other?” I asked as I approached them.

“Hyeonjeong is busy with her company, Laia gotta help her brother and Hanjin will be here soon.” Yuki grinned.

“What is it?” Hanjin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

We all turned to look at her. She was panting and looks kinda messy. Something tells me that they trick her to come here.

“Well?”

Yuki got up and said, “We just wanted to hang out with you.”

Hanjin furrowed and make a face. I got a bad feeling about this.

“You called me and tell me that you have something important to say but it turns out to be a trick?”

“What do you mean? I’m not tricking you.”

“Oh yeah? So what is it then?”

Yuki messed his hair, “Look, you rarely hang out with us anymore. You were always to yourself even though you’re not busy. You’re ignoring us.”

“So what? Just mind your own business.”

“Excuse me,” I stepped forward and faced Hanjin, “Do you know that we’re your friends?”

“So?”

“What this all about?” Eli interrupted.

Hanjin stared at us for a while and turned around to leave. I quickly grabbed her wrist, tightening my grasp on it.

“Let go.”

I didn’t say nor do anything.

“LET GO OF ME YOU DAMMIT!”

“Dammit huh? I never heard you curse before.” I smirked.

Hara bit her lips, “Guys-”

“GET YOUR ING HAND OFF ME!”

Hanjin was about to hit me when suddenly Top came and held her hand. Toby was beside him, looking at Hanjin with silly expression which made Anna let out a soft chuckle.

“Let her go.” Toby sighed.

I looked at Chansung then at Toby before I slowly let go of Hanjin’s wrist. She glared at me as she turned around to walk away.

All of us looked at her until she dissapered. The others continued doing their stuff while Chansung and I excused ourselves. I’m tired so I decided to go home.

I was about to entered my room when suddenly I smelt something.

“Blood.” I murmured.

I followed where the smells comes from and it was from Minhwan’s room.

“Oppa.” I whispered.

“Oh Inyeon, I think I cut my finger. Can you take the bandage for me?”

I slowly approached him and took his finger. I stared at it as I sniffed the sweet scent of blood.

“Inyeon?”

And without hesitation, I the blood off his finger.

-End-