A Girl Named Yoona

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Inyeon pov-

 

Weeks had passes but the incident was still fresh in my mind. It felt like it was just yesterday. I thought that I was the only one but the same unfortunate events happened to my friends as well. Come to think of it, it sounds like all of this was planned by someone who probably held a grudge on each of us and wanted to get us.

 

But who? Why?

 

If memories served me right, I don’t think we’ve ever done anything to anyone and that’s including the so-called Queenkas.

 

Ever since the incident, I rarely see Minzy or Chansung. Of course, they come to visit me for like almost every day but I avoided them. They have had no clue about this whole Nicole thing. I just don’t know why I couldn’t face them.

 

They texted me but I ignored it. They called but I never answered nor returned it back. Heck they didn’t even know that Mr. Yang was dead.

 

Minhwan and I decided to keep it a secret from anyone. We made a private burial ceremony for him which only the two of us attended. Everything was too much for the both of us to handle. Minhwan won’t stop cursing Nicole. He even holds a grudge on her up until today. He promised that he would find her, dragged her to jail and hoped that they would put a death sentence on her.

 

I… somehow missed Minzy, especially Chansung. He never failed to come here, sent million text messages and missed calls. But I always told Minhwan to tell him that I don’t wanna see him nor Minzy at the time being. Lucky for me, Chansung is an understanding guy. But I kinda feel bad for doing this to them though. But then again, avoiding them is the best thing to do cause I’m afraid that they might be the next victims.

 

Yoona… I remembered a girl with long, straight hair smiling to me and told me her name before she left. She said that she’s the one who brought me and my brother here. She doesn’t talk much.

 

She was gone when I have completely regained my energy back. She doesn’t even told us to where. I kept wondering who she is. How did she know we live here?

 

Even though she’s already left, I still got a feeling that she’s here. I can feel it. Sometimes, I could feel that someone is with me late at night whether I’m in my room, or at the living room. I told Minhwan about it but he didn’t feel anything.

 

Hmm, maybe it’s just me…

 

“Hey, I’m going to my friend’s house to look for a new butler.”

 

I looked at my brother who was standing in front of my door. I took my dark green jacket from the table, wore it and followed him.

 

Ever since that incident, Minhwan never left me all alone on my own. He would ask me to come with him no matter where he goes. And I willingly come with him cause it’s for my own good.

 

-End-