Split Personalities

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

-3rd person pov-

 

Hyeonjeong was locking herself in her apartment for almost a week now. None of her friends, not even Nickhun visit her cause Yoochun told them not to. She was acting like a mad little girl and her conditions worsened by the day.

 

Yoochun was the only one who takes care of her. There are times where Hyeonjeong would grow some claws and would claw the wall and there are times where she would attack Yoochun and hurt him. Her place was a mess and herself was a mess too.

 

She looked at hers reflection in the mirror of her bathroom. She stared at herself for a moment. Her skin was pale, her eyes were puffy and somehow red, her hair was tangled and in a mess. She then slowly darted her eyes to her white sleeping gown which has small blood stains on it.

 

She remembered scratching her left arm till it bled and knocked her head on the window till it cracks. Strange enough, she doesn’t feel any pain from her actions. She sighed heavily and looked at herself back at the mirror was surprised to see other her in there. She was wearing the same dress as her but it was black in color. She also has pale skin, puffy and red eyes and messy, tangled hair.

 

She smiled at her, revealing her sharp fangs. Hyeonjeong gasped. She turned around but no one was there but her. She turned to face the mirror again and saw the other her chuckling. She then wrapped her arms around the poor girl’s waist, resting her head on her shoulder with a grin.

 

“We will be together… forever…”

 

“Who… who are you?”

 

“Why I am you of course.”

 

“No,” Hyeonjeong shook her head, “You’re not!”

 

“There’s nothing you can do about it.” She chukled.

 

Hyeonjeong pushed her away but she already disappeared. Her chest was heaving ups and down, her breathing started to get uneven and heavy and suddenly, a stinging pain stung her head which makes her screamed.

 

Yoochun, who had just arrived heard her screaming and quickly rushed to her aid. He kicked the bathroom door opened and shocked to see her smashing the mirror with her fist.

 

“Hyeonjeong…”

 

She slowly turned to his direction and chuckled softly.

 

“This is worse. I must bring her to my sister.” He uttered.

 

Yoochun balled his fist, approached her with caution and swiftly punched her in the stomach and knocked her conscious. Then, he carried her away from there.

 

-End-

 

-Yoochun pov-

 

I brought Hyeonjeong to our place so my sister can check up on her. She’s a witch while I’m a wizard. I’m no good with brewing or mind controlling but she does. So I’ll be leaving this to the expert. I can’t stand seeing her like this and I don’t want that devil her to takes over her mind completely.

 

Because if that’s happen, she’ll be a total maniac and for sure, we won’t stand a chance to defeat Heera.

 

Gyuri noona called me and told me to put lay Hyeonjeong on her bed while she brews something. I did what she told me. I waited by the bedside, whistling the boredom away.

 

“Okay, you can leave now.”

 

I turned to look at Gyuri noona who was carrying a jar of blue liquid. She placed it on the side table and shot me a look. Rolling my eyes, I got up and get out of the room.

 

-End-