Choi Inyeon Part I

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Inyeon pov-

“Inyeon,” Minzy tapped my back, “I’m bored. Let’s do something.”

“Something?”

“Yeah, anything.”

I covered my face with my pillow, “I’m tired to do anything right now.”

Okay, Minzy’s sleep-over at my place since there’s no school tomorrow. I was bored so I invited her to come over but then. I felt so tired to do anything.

Even lifting my hands.

“Inyeon, come one. Let’s do something.”

“No.”

Minzy pulled my hand, “Come on.”

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door.

“Master Chansung is here.” Mr. Yang, our 36 years old butler said.

Minzy opened the door and dragged Chansung inside. These two are my best pals before I met the others. Minzy is commoner who live with her mom cause her dad past away years ago. Chansung is also a commoner who live with his parents. He’s an only child.

And as for me, I was adopted at the age of 5 months old. I live in a quite big house. I have one foster brother who’s 1 month older than me. His name is Minhwan. We’re a happy family but it doesn’t last. Our parents died in an accident. We were told that there was someone chasing them. They were so scared and panicked that dad ran over an old man. Then a huge truck that came suddenly came out of nowhere hit them. Their car exploded after that.

“Inyeon.” Chansung shook my shoulder.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He gave me the are-you-okay look. I sighed and nodded.

“Guys, I got pizza.” Minhwan winked

“AWESOME!” Chansung quickly ran to the door as Minzy followed him from behind.

I got up and followed them as well. They were eating happily in the kitchen. Looks like Minhwan bought a lot of pizzas.

“Oppa, that’s a lot of pizza.” I said.

“I know, eat some. Mr. Yang, come and join us.”

Mr. Yang smiled and politely accepted the invitation. I sat beside Minhwan, watching these people eat.

“Eat.” Minzy forcefully stuffed her pizza into my mouth.

“I’m not that hungry,” I moved my head away from the pizza, “I feel tired and anxious. I think I need to lay down.” I slowly walked away from the kitchen.

Mr. Yang was staring at me. He went to my side, assisting me to my room but I refused.

“Mistress, are you okay?”

“I don’t know. I… I felt weird. There’s like something that I’m craving for. But I don’t know what. My body felt weak.”

He sighed, “Follow me.”

I nodded and followed him. We went to the living room. Mr. Yang closed the door and motioned me to sit beside him. He cut his finger all of the sudden, which surprised me a little. I was about to say something but can’t cause the smell of Mr. Yang’s blood wafted into the air.

Wait; I can smell blood?

“This is what you craving for right?”

I gasped. It’s true; something inside me was craving for that blood. But why?

“You’re a vampire my child,” Mr. Yang explained, “You bit me once.”

My eyes widened, didn’t believe what I’ve just heard. Is he for real?

“I know it’s hard to believe. But I’m not lying. I’m telling the truth.” He patted my head with a smile and left.

Vampire?

-End-