After 3 Days

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Toby pov

 

Where am I?

 

What happened?

 

Top… where… is he?

 

Oppa….

 

“You’re awake.”

 

I completely fluttered my eyes opened. I scanned my surrounding and found that I’m not in my room. I slowly sat up and saw a young boy staring at me. We were staring at each other for quite a moment. Who is this kid?

 

He then smiled at me. I opened my mouth to say something but this kid quickly hugged me.

 

“Hyunwoo…”

 

The both of us looked at the person who called the kid’s name. He approached us with a smile. He brought his hand to my head, patting it slowly. The kid named Hyunwoo smiled again as he pulled away from me. The guy gestured him to the door and he nodded.

 

“How are ya?” He asked.

 

“Um… I don’t know.” I replied.

 

He moved his hand to my shoulder, “I’m Kang Daesung by the way. I save you and your friend the other day. He’s in the next room. He’s still unconscious though.”

 

“Seunghyun…” I uttered.

 

“You are?”

 

“Toby,” I let out a deep breath, “Toby Kim and… and my friend is Seunghyun.”

 

“Aah, okay. I’ll let you rest for a while.” He said and left.

 

I closed my eyes and lay down again. Then I remembered about Top. Daesung told me that he’s still unconscious. I wanna see him…

 

I got up, steadying myself as soon as I get on my feet. I looked at my shirt and realize that it wasn’t mine. It was kinda big. I bet it’s Daesung’s but… who changed this cloth for me? I didn’t see any girls here… yet.

 

“Noona?” Hyunwoo called out, “Where are you going?”

 

“Uh… I wanna see my friend.”

 

“Sure.”

 

I followed him as he led the way. He the doorknob. The door creaked open, revealing my friend who was still unconscious. I walked up to him while that kid left us.

 

I sat on the bed. His face was badly bruises. I wonder if mine was like him too.

 

“Wake up.” I shook his body slowly.

 

I know that he can’t listen to me but I really want him to wake up. That night was the scariest night in my entire life. Yes, I’m scared… I’m scared because of Top. We were badly beaten up by that stranger. I already did my best. I beat him up for the hundred times but it seemed like nothing’s happen to him. No matter how hard I punched or kicked him, he was still able to get up and fight back, unlike us.

 

Top couldn’t do much since he was badly wounded. But he tried to protect me. He forced himself to get up… he even dragged himself to me when he couldn’t get up anymore.

 

I’m afraid to lose him… I can’t lose him…

 

I gently held his hand and lay on his chest. His heart was beating. Please wake up… don’t leave me…

 

-End-

 

-Chaehyeon pov-

 

“Laia…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw Kevin. I was more than happy to see him so I quickly sat up and hugged him.

 

“I’m so happy to have finally found you.” He rubbed my back.

 

A sudden flashback of Mr. and Mrs. Kim played in my mind. I’m pretty sure they were the one who did this to me. They were trying to kill me.

 

And I thought I was dead…

 

“How did you find me?” I asked, still hugging him.

 

“Someone found you.”

 

“And?”

 

“I was looking for you at that time and saw a guy carrying you,” He explained, “So, here you are.”

 

I pulled away, “Who is he?”

 

“He’s with his wife right now. I’ll call them for you if you want to.”

 

“It’s okay.” I shook my head with a smile.

 

He kissed my forehead, “Rest now.”

 

-End-

 

-Yuki pov-

 

I put on my sneakers, ready to talk a walk at the park. I’m very depressed and still was. Hara didn’t wanna talk to me nor see me. She doesn’t even wanna listen to me.

 

Huh, why does everything seem to go wrong? Hara left, Toby, Laia and Inyeon couldn’t be contact… Hanjin went to see her brother. Hyeonjeong couldn’t be contact too and the same thing goes to the others.

 

Aren’t summer vacation supposed to be fun? Hanging out with friends, do stuff and all.

 

I walked along the sidewalk and met Toby’s brother, Soohyun. He doesn’t look so good.

 

“Have… have you seen my sister?” He asked breathlessly.

 

He looked stressed and tired. What happened?

 

“I don’t know where she is.” I replied.

 

He sighed, messing his hair. He then glared at me and pulled me by the collar, “What do you mean you don’t know?”

 

I widen my eyes. What is wrong with him?

 

“I seriously don’t know okay?”

 

“!” He pushed me.

 

I stumbled a little. Good thing I didn’t fell down. He patted my shoulder and walked away. I just stared at him till he disappeared.

 

What happened anyway?

 

-End-