Running Away

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

-Hanjin pov-

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here.”

 

It’s been 4 days… I am tired and scared. I can’t believe that my brother wanted to kill me. I was thinking that maybe he lost his mind.

 

He lives deep inside the forest. He doesn’t have any tv or telephone. At first I thought that he doesn’t have any money to buy them. He even eats raw food. I guess he really is crazy.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

I snapped from my thoughts. I looked up at the person who was raising his eyebrow to me. I sighed and nodded.

 

I’m currently at my life saver’s house. His name is Park Jaebom. I ran into him in the woods when I was running for my life from my crazy brother. So he took me here.

 

His house is located on top of a hill. It’s small yet comfortable, unlike my brother’s house. He lives alone and surprisingly, still a student. It’s weird though cause judging by his appearance, he doesn’t even look like a student. He looks more like a thug… with those hair and piercings.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked, looking at himself.

 

“Uh,” I gulped, “It’s nothing.”

 

“You are… weird.”

 

I gave him a look and he shrugged. Ugh, hope this guy isn’t annoying…

 

Oh wait; speaking of annoying, I should try calling my friends. Who knows they could help me out of here.

 

I fished my phone, switched it on and were about to clicked in my contacts when suddenly I realized that the there were no signed of signal service. I stood up and go from place to place in the living room to find it but then Jaebom came and told me that it’s no use. His place doesn’t have any signals.

 

Huh, great… just great…

 

“My place is located at a remote area. So that’s mean we’re far from town,” He informed, “Hope you get use to it.”

 

I widened my eyes, “Remote area? Seriously? In that case, we should go to the police station ASAP.”

 

“Relax now. That maniac brother of yours won’t find us. Even if he does, I’ll take care of him.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

He doesn’t seem scared or anything. Huh, whatever. Let’s just hope that we’re still alive until the next day.

 

“Just relax will you?”

 

Hmm, somehow I can’t help but feel uneasy. I could sense that he’s around here… somewhere.

 

I cupped my face, letting out a deep sighed. God, what happened to my brother?

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The sky was dark, heavy downpour started to fall. The girl named Hanjin was sitting on a couch while watching the rain through the window.

 

“It’s already late. You should go to bed.” The thug-looking guy said from the kitchen.

 

“Later,” The girl replied, “Um Jaebom… are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

 

Jaebom gave her a reassuring smile as a reply. She let out a sigh and went to the guest room.

 

‘Ding! Ding! Ding!’

 

The clock made a noise when it struck 12. Sitting on a chair, Jaebom glanced at the clock then at the main door. It seems like he was expecting for someone.

 

Could it be the girl’s brother?

 

And as if he felt something, he stood up and went to the nearest window. He peeks outside and saw a slim figure with a chainsaw in his hands nearing his house. Without a second thought, he ran towards the guest room and wake Hanjin.

 

The girl groan, “What are you doing?”

 

Jaebom took the girl’s phone and hand in to her, “That maniac brother of yours is here.”

 

Hanjin’s sleepy eyes were wide opened as soon as she heard that her brother was here.

 

“Look, I’ll handle this… you get out from this house and ran till you find someone who can help you… and if your phone already had a signal, call for help… go now, quickly!”

 

With a nod, Hanjin get out through the window and ran as fast as she could.

 

Meanwhile, Jaebom seems to prepare himself. He murmured something under his breath. He then went to his porch; standing there… waiting for the chainsaw guy to approached him.

 

“Where is she?” The guy known as Key asked, holding the chainsaw firmly in his hands.

 

The short guy smirked and scanned the guy in front of him from head-to-toe, “I can’t believe those s are using this poor human to do their dirty work.”

 

“I said, WHERE IS SHE?”

 

“Now, now little guy,” He said, approaching the younger guy who was switching his chainsaw with a grin, “Wanna act all crazy huh?” He smirked, “Let’s see who’s crazier, me… or you.”

 

With a blink of an eye, Jaebom turned into a demon-like creature.

 

And so the fight begins…
 

-End-