The Queenkas Wannabe

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -3rd person pov-

Hara clumsily walked along the hallway and bumped into a group of four girls; Gain, Tiffany, Jessica and Sulli. These girls called themselves the school’s Queenkas because of some reasons.

Rich, pretty, y and rich.

Lots of students are annoyed of them, especially Inyeon, Johanna, Toby, Chaehyeon, Hanjin Hyeonjeong and Hara. These so-called Queenkas loved to messed with anyone especially them except for Hanjin since she’s the president.

“Sorry about that.” Hara apologized.

“Well sorry ain’t enough.” Tiffany said, raising her eyebrow.

Jessica shoved Hara against the locker, “You’re such a . Just look at you, what does Yuki sees in you?” She looked at her in disgust, “He’s a hot guy, and he should be with us instead of you and your mates.”

Hara didn’t say nor do anything. She’s a quiet and smart girl who doesn’t like fighting.

“What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?” Sulli pushed her head with her index finger.

The others joined as well. Hara was about to burst into tears when suddenly a punch sound could be hear.

“Just what the do you think you’re doing?” Toby clenched her fist.

Hara looked up and saw Toby with Inyeon. Toby had just punched Jessica in the face while Inyeon dragged Sulli and Tiffany from her and shoved them to the floor. Gain quickly went to Jessica’s aid cause she was crying like a child.

“How dare you mess with her?” Inyeon hissed.

Hara quickly hid behind the two girls as the girls got on their feet. The girls was about to fight again when Hanjin suddenly came out of nowhere.

“What’s wrong here?” She asked.

Toby shoved her hands inside her pants pockets while Inyeon rolled her eyes. Hanjin looked at them with serious expression.

“Come with me,” She motioned, “All of you.”

The seven girls followed her into the small office that was located next to the student councils’ room. She asked the so-called Queenkas to wait outside as she had a little word with both Inyeon and Toby. She let Hara go cause she knows that Hara’s the victim’s here.

Hanjin settled down on her desk, “Why are you guys fighting again?”

“They started it.” Toby stated.

“But they picked on Hara, not you guys.”

“We’re saving her.”

“With violence?”

Toby was speechless. Inyeon stood in front of Hanjin as she placed her hands on the cold metal desk, mouth widened in disbelief.

“Look Miss President, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you but seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?” She questioned.

“You guys keep using violence on those girls so I’m sorry to say that I have to suspend you for 2 weeks.”

“WHAT?” Toby eyes widened, “YOU CAN’T DO THAT!”

“I’m the president so I can do anything.” Hanjin said casually.

“THIS IS NOT FAIR!” Inyeon protested.

“It is. Even those girls are going to get suspended.”

“Damn.” Toby cursed under her breath as she exited the room, followed by Inyeon.

The two girls walked pass the girls’ toilet. Johanna, Hyeonjeong and Chaehyeon were waiting for them there.

“Hey guys.” Chaehyeon called out.

“What?” Inyeon and Toby said unison.

“Come inside.”

The two girls followed without any protest. Toby leaned against the wall, folding her arms while waiting for them to say something.

Inyeon softly kicked one of the cubicle’s door opened. She put down the toilet’s lid and sat on it.

Anna sighed, “We heard that Hanjin called you.”

“Yeah, what happened?” Hyeonjeong asked.

“She suspends us for 2 weeks.” Inyeon replied.

“What? How could she do that?” Chaehyeon asked in disbelief.

“It’s those Queenkas again. They messed with Hara. We saw it so we helped her and we got suspended and so are those girls.” Toby explained as she fished her phone from her pocket.

“But why?” Anna furrowed.

Inyeon pouted, “For using violence to stop them.”

The three girls went silent after that.

“I gotta go, “Toby made a peace signed, “Top is looking for me. See ya.”

“I gotta go too. I need to relax my mind.” Inyeon patted Hyeonjeong’s shoulder and exited the toilet.

“So, what should we do?” Hyeonjeong asked.

Anna rubbed her chin, thinking of something. She slowly leaned against the wall as she looked at the two girls.

“Well, it’s payback time.”

-End-

-Hongki pov-

I walked pass the football field and was about to entered the school building when suddenly I heard something that sounds like a fight.

I quickly rushed to where the sounds came from. I ran towards the gym across the football field. There, I saw Johanna and Hyeonjeong fighting with the so-called Queenkas while Chaehyeon just watched them from afar.

“Cat fight?” I raised my eyebrow.

I jogged inside and approached Chaehyeon, “Hey, what’s up here?”

“Cat fight.” She replied.

It was a total mess. They pulled each other’s hair, screaming, shoving. Ugh, I got to stop this.

“You’re not joining them because?”

“I don’t like getting into trouble. Kevin always told me to stay out of trouble.”

“YOU !” Anna shouted, “HOW DARE YOU MESSED WITH OUR FRIENDS!”

Hyeonjeong took off her shoe and start hitting it on Sulli’s head. She seemed scary.

I quickly grabbed her hand and take the shoe from her. I looked at the others and shouted, “STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!”

-End-