Johanna Woo Part II

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Johanna pov-

I went to our usual hangout place, the playground which was located around the school area. I saw Toby acting so weird. I approached her and scanned her from head to toe.

“Anna Woo.” She hit my back lightly.

Anna Woo? Okay, she's deffinitely not okay.

I approached Top, “Did you do something to her?”

“Woah, I didn’t do anything, I’m innocent.”

“Then, what’s got into her?”

“I don’t know. She’s gone cuckoo since last night.”

“What happen last night?”

“Well,” He rubbed his chin, “Soohyun and I kinda drunk her a little-”

“WHAT!” I widened my eyes.

“Chill, let me finish dude,” He tried to calm me, “Anyway, she’s a bit drunk BUT not because of alcohol but because of our blood.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“We accidently cut our hands. She said that she could smelt our blood,” He leaned forward, “She even wanna tasted it.”

“And she’s drunk because of your blood stench?” I crossed my arms. “And how come-”

“Paper cuts.” Inyeon interjected.

“Paper cuts? Don’t tell me that you guys are actually playing with paper.”

Top grinned. Huh, I should have known.

“All of us knows about it already.” Inyeon said.

“And you’re the last person to know.” Yuki stated.

I nodded. She’s becoming more and more weirder. Anyway, we hangout at the playground till noon. But then I’ve decided to leave early because my back hurts again. Huh, what is going on with my back? Am I getting old on or something?

I’ve decided to go home since I’m feeling more and more unwell. I my jacket, leaving my white singlet on. I then called Kiseop, asking him to check on my back.

“Now that’s nasty.” He hissed.

“What?”

“Your upper back is kinda swollen. Does it hurt?”

“Yeah.”

“Man, what happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“Okay, you should stay at home and relax. I’m sure it’ll be okay.” He smiled.

“Thanks oppa.”

Kiseop then left as he locked the door. It was kinda lonely for the both of us to live in this big mansion. Our parents has moved to Taiwan for some business thingy. My step-brother took over our parents company here in Korea even though he’s still 22. He’s smart but not a smart like Dongho.

I let out a long signed and laid on the sofa on my tummy. Soon I fall into a deep slumber.

“Ouch, my head.” I winched in pain.

I lazily got up and went to my room. I headed towards my bed and was shocked and confuse when I saw a fairy wand on my bed. Fairy wand? I don’t remember getting one. I looked at it for a moment. This thing reminds me when I was little. My mom used to dress me in pretty fairy costume. She loved fairies and so do I. Fairies are so pretty. I always wished that have pretty hair, face and wings like them.

“Anna, wake up. Hey, wake up.”

“Huh? What?”

Kiseop seemed speechless. He was staring at me with those frightening eyes. Is he okay?

“Oppa.” I called him

“You should look at yourself in the mirror.” He walked away, “I think I need a brainwash.”

I quickly went to the nearby mirror and GOD!! ARE THOSE WINGS ON MY BACK?

“Did I just grew angels’ wings?” I questioned myself, “This is insane.” I ran to my room.

I touched my forehead as I sat on my bed and I think I’ve sit on something. I moved away and took the thing.

Fairy wand? Is this for real?

The wand has a big silver and shiny star on it. So beautiful. Looking at this thing makes me feel like I’m in Dream land. Dust-like glitters fell to my hand as I slowly hit the wand on it.

Angels’ wings and a wand? Just what the heck does it mean?

-End-