Toby Kim Part I

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 -Toby pov-

‘Ring, ring, ring.’

I slowly woke up and turned off the damn alarm. I get out of bed and walked towards the bathroom that was located between my room and Soohyun’s room. I opened the door, ignoring the fact that Soohyun was having shower.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” He quickly closed the blue sliding door.

“Chill. Like I wanna see your thing.” I washed my face.

“ert.”

I rolled my eyes and started to brush my teeth. After that, I went to the kitchen and had cereal for breakfast.

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!” Soohyun winked.

“Oppa, your going to work today?”

“Yeah and I have to go now. I’ll have my breakfast there. See ya.” He closed the door behind him.

Soohyun is a cool step-brother. He’s 20 years old and worked as the youngest chef in a five star restaurant. I’m proud of him and of course, our parents would be proud as well if only they were still here. It’s been 2 years since they left us and this world.

After I’m done, I took a shower and wore my uniform. I put on my boxer and a pair of khaki trousers before I put on my black checkered mini skirts. Yeah-yeah, I’m violating my uniform but whatever. I then put on my black sports bra, my white shirt, with a black tie and lastly, my black school jacket. After that, I put on my red glasses, slung my bag over my shoulder and made my way to school.

“TOBY!” My buddy called me as I was about to entered the school gate.

“Inyeon” I smiled, “You’re happy today.”

“I’m always happy silly.”

I wrapped my arms around shoulder and walked to class. I went to my seat and stared at my crazy dude, Choi Seunghyun a.k.a Top, the spiky maniac.

“What are you doing?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Eating.”

“Stucking French fries inside your nostrils is eating?” I settled down, “That’s new.”

He only grinned and raised his eyebrows playfully. He’s such an . I wonder if there are girls interested in him. Well, he’s handsome, no doubt but his attitude is too much for girls to handle. Except me of course.

Not long after that our two buddies, Yuki and Johanna arrived. The four of us sits in one row with Yuki in front of me, followed by Inyeon and Johanna. After that our cool students Council President, Kwon Hanjin arrived along with Yeo Chaehyeon, a member of school paper. Then came Na Hyeonjeong with her best friend, Nickhun.

“How noisy.” a 13 years old smart hissed.

The five of us smirked as he settled down next to me. This smart brat is Shin Dongho. He graduated early to high school thanks to his annoying brains.

“Morning Dongho.” Yuki smiled.

Dongho rolled his eyes and ignored him. Top intentionally threw French fries at him.

“What is wrong with you people?” He said annoyed.

“Oh come on guys, stop it” Hanjin, who was sitting next to Dongho said.

“He started it.” I stated.

“Just stop it.”

We sighed in defeat while the smart grinned in victory.

“Scumbag.”

He looked at me, “What did you say?”

“What does it sounds like?” Yuki asked.

“Idiots.”

“Moron.” Johanna and Inyeon said in unison.

“Pea brains.”

“You’re gay.” Top snickered.

“Guys,” Hanjin giggled, “Stop teasing this little kid.”

“Yeah or he might cry and tell his mommy.” Chaehyeon joined in.

“You guys are so annoying.”

“Oh yeah? Thanks.” Inyeon said.

Dongho couldn’t stand it anymore so he quickly stormed out of the class. As usual, victory is ours.

Hanjin stood up, “Okay, I’ve got works to do. Later.”

Chaehyeon pouted, “Our Miss president is always busy, Why can’t I be busy like her.”

“Join the students council then.” I suggested.

“Nah. I’m too lazy for that.”

Suddenly Mr. Kim came. He seems in a rush.

“Please do this math questions. I’ve got something to take care of.” He hurriedly leave.

Yuki passed me the paper. I looked at it for 5 minutes to checked whether if I can solve it not and the answer is not.

“You’re not gonna do it?” Yuki asked.

I smirked, “I don’t do math, math do me.”

-End-