Chapter 2: Lee Hyori is in the house!

My Twelve Knights in Shining Armour

”Oooh, look! She’s waking up!” Sehun exclaimed and it was the first thing you heard as you slowly opened your eyes.

Twelve pair of eyes was staring at you and you quickly shot up, making your head spin again.

“Who are you and WHAT are you doing here?!” you practically scream, holding your head to steady it. 

“Chill, if you give us the chance, we’ll explain.” One of them says, putting his hands in front of him in a calming gesture.  

“Fine then…” You mumble and sit on the couch with crossed arms, ready to hear why these maniacs with were currently in your living room.    

All of the boys or men or whatever they were, looked at the tallest of them all, who looked slightly uncomfortable as he cleared his throat.    

“Well… You see, were here on a mission.” He says slowly.

“Mission?” You ask with raised eyebrows. 

“Yeah… We’ve been sent here to be your… well.” he cleared his throat again. “Soul mates.”

“My what?” you ask and raise your eyebrows to the next level.    

“Your…Soul mates. Without us, you’d be alone forever.” He states with a small shrug. 

“It’s not that I’m forever alone, I’m just forever available.” You snort, looking away from the tall guy who you now assume was hired by your friends as a prank.    

“Sure, whatever you say… But we’re anyways here to be your soul mates and you don’t really have a choice but to let us stay here and well…be your soul mates…” the tall one says, still looking uncomfortable. 

“…” you stay quiet, looking at them. “Is this some kind of polygamy joke? Just because I said I wanted to marry all of the Infinite members?” you ask. “Who paid you to do this? Yoona or Sooyoung?” You ask as you eye them all suspiciously.       

“What? No… We don’t get paid for this. It’s our life purpose.” Suho explains with furrowed eyebrows. Kris seems relieved someone else takes over the explaining as he backs of slightly, letting Suho stand in front of you instead. 

“We’re from a planet called EXO that even the smartest people here on earth will never find.” Suho says as he carefully sits down on the coffee table in front of the couch. “We’re, as hyung here said, here to be your soul mates. All of us.”      

“Wait… You’re from another planet? How stupid does the girls really think I am?” you ask with a raised eyebrow, determined to not fall for this bad prank. 

“I don’t think you understand… We’re aliens. On a mission. Here to serve as your own personal soul mates.” Suho says slowly, hoping that you’ll finally understand.    

“Sure~” you reach out to pat Suho’s fluffy hair. “And I’m actually Lee Hyori. On a mission. Here to go to school like a normal kid.” You say with a smirk, convinced you have the upper hand in this little game.    

Suho just looks utterly confused. “What is it that you don’t understand?” Kai asks frustrated.

“Wait, are you really Lee Hyori? Because I’ve heard of her and man, would I like to get to know her better.” Baekhyun asks, earning slaps in the back of his head from three other guys. 

You roll your eyes. “No I’m not really Lee Hyori, just like you’re not really aliens from outer space.” You say confidently as you cross your legs. 

“Why won’t she believe us?” Sehun pouts.

“Because I need proof.” You say mockingly.  

“I thought me almost killing you with my fire power was proof enough?” Chanyeol speaks up.

You drop your confident face as you suddenly remember the incident in the kitchen from earlier. Oh …    

“We ARE aliens. I promise.” Xiumin says.  

“Look, if she doesn’t even believe us, why are we even here? Let’s just go. She doesn’t want us. Come on.” Chen says and starts to walk out of the room but Kris stops him.

“We can’t leave. We have to stay. We’re aimed to be her soul mates.” He whispers so that you won’t hear it. Well, at least one of us.

“Alright.” Chen sighs. “Here, I’ll prove it to you.” He says and squeeze past Suho and Baekhyun so that he’s the one standing right in front of you as he lifts his hand with a serious expression on his face.   

All of a sudden, an audible rumbling was heard outside which made you jump. “Is it…” you start but gets cut of as a flash of lightning strikes just outside your window and you shriek, covering your face with your hands.   

“Stop it Chen, you’re scaring her.” Suho hisses and put his hand over Chen’s. “Fine, but do you believe us now?” he asks you. 

You carefully look up and notice the thunderstorm has already stopped. You look around and start to really feel confused. “Was it you who made that?” You ask, meeting eyes with Chen, who just nods. 

You straighten up and try to regain your confidence. “Well, that could have just been a coincidence.”       

“Arghh.” Chen sighs as he throws his arms in the air before walking over and sitting down at the chair you usually sit on when you tie your shoes.

“Here, I’ll prove it to her.” Luhan walks up to you and leans forward so that his face is right in front of yours. “Are you feeling thirsty?” he asks, his wide eyes not leaving yours. 

“What…?” you ask, confused and also slightly uncomfortable over the boy’s closeness.

Before he gets a proper answer from you he leans back and reaches his arm out towards the kitchen.

You hear something that sounds as if one of the cabinets is opening and then closing again, making your head snatch towards the kitchen.   

Luhan keeps staring at you intensely as all of a sudden, a glass comes flying inside the room mid-air and slowly stopping next to Luhan.   

“Suho…” Luhan says and Suho lifts his finger right above the glass, making it fill up with clear, cold water.  

The entire time, you just sit there, staring at the scene in front of you with your mouth wide open.    

Luhan moves to glass towards you with his finger and you can clearly see no one is touching it – it’s actually floating or flying or- 

“Here you go.” Luhan says with a satisfied smile as the glass stops right in front of your mouth.

“Believe us now, huh?” Xiumin asks with a satisfied smirk. 

You close your mouth with a gulp, before you carefully nod your head, your eyes fixated on the floating glass in front of you.

------------

“Has she fainted again?” Sehun asks, tilting his head while watching you.

“No dummy, then she’d have her eyes shut and she wouldn’t be freaking sitting up.” Chen sneers at the maknae.

“Hellooo~” Xiumin waves his hand in front of your face, finally making you return to reality. You hadn’t moved a muscle since you nodded to them in response when they had asked if you believed them.     

“So… you’re all aliens…And you’re all my…soul mates?” you ask, looking up at Kris, who was the one that had started to explain everything to you.

“Well….Yep.” He nods.

“She’s so boring. Boss said this would be fun.” Sehun muttered. 

“I’m tired. Can’t we get somewhere to sleep?” Tao mumbled towards Kris.

“Yeah… Our bosses said you’d provide us with beds…” Kris said, turned to you.

You scratched the top of your head. “Well… I wasn’t really prepared for twelve strangers to come visit me…” you mumble as you get up from the couch. 

“I have a guest bed in there where two of you can sleep and there should be some mattresses in the closet so you can just take them and put them on the floor. Someone can sleep on the couch and… Wait, I actually think I have two tents somewhere that you can share.” You leave to go look in the closets in the guestroom.

“What about in here?”  you hear someone ask and you go out to find Chanyeol spread all over your bed.  

“Na-ah, that’s my bed. I won’t let any of you sleep here.” You say as you pull out the tents out of its small green bags. “I hope someone of you can figure out how you get this up…” You say. “I think I need to go out and get some ice cream or something, this is just too much.” You say, mostly to yourself before you walk over to the door and put on a pair of flip-flops in your very confusion, despite the fact that it’s fairly cold outside.      

“What, she’s just leaving us here? I though the bosses said she’s take care of us.” Kai mutter as he picks up the folded tent you’ve left on the floor.    

“Should we really let her leave all by herself like this late at night…?” Suho asks, ignoring the younger’s complains. “I’ve heard things like that could be dangerous.”

“You’re right! I’ll just go with her and you’ll fix the sleeping places.” Xiumin exclaims and hurriedly disappears out of the room before anyone has the time to protest.  

“That little lazy …” Chen mutters as he pulls out one of the mattresses out from the closet.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Omogosh, school is completely killing me :P Thank Krisus for weekends! :D