Chapter 6: The more female side of aliens

My Twelve Knights in Shining Armour

By midnight the new sofa bed and table are finally up. You fell asleep 2 hours ago on one of the mattresses and so the aliens finished the work themselves, some helping more than others.

“Puh, finally done. That was so exhausting.” Chen takes a deep breath and puts his hand on his forehead in a dramatic gesture.

“You didn’t do anything.” Kai states with a glare.  

“I told all of you what to do, isn’t that working then I don’t know what is.” Chen declares as he crosses his arms.

“Okay, good job everyone. Let’s all go to sleep now.” Suho smiles.   

“But I’m not tired. Can’t we stay up and do something fun?” Chanyeol asks with an excited smile. “Yeah, we could talk or something.” Lay suggests.   

“Not exactly my definition of fun…”Chanyeol mumbles as the rest of the aliens settle on the new bed. 

“We’ve been on Earth for over a day now.” Lay states, looking out the window in dream mode.

“Yeah and we still haven’t done anything fun.” Sehun mutters.

“There, there.” Luhan pats Sehun’s head, making him smile again. “Remember, we’re not actually here to have fun. We’re here on a mission.” Kris states.

“Still though, I thought it’d be more fun.” Sehun pouts. “What are you talking about? There’s so much fun here!” Tao exclaims. “The shopping is AMAZING.”

“I’m sure we’ll have more fun once Julia gets used to having us around. I think she’s still kind of in shock.” Suho comforts Sehun, ignoring Tao’s comment about the shopping.

“Yeah, the first day was kind of fun. The way she reacted and all.” Kai chuckles glancing at you where you’re sleeping.

“It’s so weird that humans don’t have powers.” Kyungsoo nods.

“I think she likes my power the best.” Luhan smirks. “I can get her things whenever she wants.”

“She hasn’t even seen all of our powers yet, just wait, someone will beat you Lulu.” Kai smirks.

“Guys.” Suho says warningly. “We’re not here to fight over who has the best power.” He reminds them.

“We’re really just here to be her slaves?” Chen mutters, nodding towards you.

“We’re NOT her slaves, we’re her soul mates.” Suho says. 

“Same difference…” Chen mutters again.

“So what do you guys think about her?” Xiumin asks, glancing at you.

“She’s cute.” Luhan nods. “Yeah.” Sehun agrees. “Boring.” Chen rolls his eyes. “Kind of boring yes.” Kai nods, slightly agreeing with Chen. “But she is cute.” He also states, agreeing with Luhan and Sehun.

“I don’t have a solid opinion about her yet.” Kris states with a poker face. “She’s…sweet.” Tao says, tilting his head.

“I like that she likes my food.” Kyungsoo smiles. “I haven’t really talked to her yet.” Lay says quietly.

“I like her, she introduced me to ice cream.” Xiumin smiles. “Oh please, talk about something else.” Chen rolls his eyes again.

“What about you Suho?” Sehun asks. “I… also like her. She’s so sweet.” Suho smiles.

“And you saved her life.” Tao points out.

“Well yeah, I just did what anyone of us would have done.

“Actually not, I just think my power would have made it all worse.” Sehun states making all the aliens laugh.

“Hey, where are Chanyeol and Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo suddenly asks. They all look around the room but can’t spot the two missing aliens anywhere. 

All of a sudden, laughs can be heard from your bathroom. “Aish, that’s them, right…” Kris mutters and gets up.

Baekhyun suddenly appears in the living room. With him is… a girl?

“What the heck are you doing?” Xiumin asks with wide eyes. 

“Look at this, don’t I look completely awesome?!” Baekhyun exclaims excitedly, pointing at his eyes that are circled with black, making him look kind of cool.

“What is that?” Tao asks.

“It’s eyeliner. I’ve heard about it but never seen it. This is so great!” he claps his hands happily.

“Where’s Chanyeol…?” Lay asks.

“I think…That is Chanyeol…” Suho points at the tall girl next to Baekhyun.

“Hi there…” Chanyeol waves and winks at Lay. He has put on makeup and stolen some of the clothes you kept in the bathroom.  

tumblr_m7mtyscDz11r35dwa.jpg

“Wow, nice legs Chanyeol.” Kai chuckles.

“Well thank you.” Chanyeol touches his legs. “I’ve always wanted to know how it is to be a female and now I know.” He smiles brightly. “It’s confirmed that I would have made a pretty girl.”

“And you look really pretty, but shouldn’t you put all those things back before Julia wakes u-“ Suho starts.

As if on cue, you sit up slowly, stretching your arms above your head and mumbling “What time is it…?” Then you turn around and see Baekhyun with your eyeliner and Chanyeol in your clothes and his hair slightly put in a ponytail on the top of his head.   

The three of you look at each other quietly. Finally Baekhyun opens his mouth but you beat him to it. “I don’t even wanna know.” You state before you get up from the floor and walk over to your room and shut the door.

---------------------------------

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait and now also a short update but I'll defend myself with that I've actually had a lot of homework and also I've been sick :/ Here's some gifs for y'all as a sorry ^^

tumblr_mhaz98N9vl1s4yj0po1_400.gif

tumblr_mhbaq7w9hw1r47pcqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh8vfc1HLX1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

Hahahahahahahahahaha