Chapter 26: A locket for love

My Twelve Knights in Shining Armour

You woke up feeling as if you had had just the perfect amount of sleep, not too much, not too little. You sat up and looked out the window. The sun was shining and it seemed as if it was going to be nice weather for the rest of the day as well.

You pulled your duvet away from your legs and got up. You walked over to your bag and pulled up the zipper before starting to look for something to wear. As you pulled out a black tank top and a pair of shorts, you glanced over your shoulder. Suho was sleeping deeply, you could hear his breathing. You hurriedly changed before leaving the sleeping alien.

“Good morning mom.” You smiled as you walked out into the kitchen while putting on a hoodie over your outfit.

“Oh, morning.” Your mom smiled back as she fixed breakfast. “Where’s Suho?”

“He’s still sleeping.” You answered as you reached your arms above your head and yawned.

---

You had already finished breakfast and was currently solving a crossword puzzle with your parents when Suho came walking. His white T-shirt that had been used as a pajama was slightly twisted around his torso, his eyes looked tired and his hair was all tousled. When he saw the three of you, he brightened up and smiled before greeting your parents with a good morning bow.

You showed Suho where the breakfast was and your parents both got up.

“We’re gonna go grocery shopping today Hun.” Your mom explained and you nodded in response. “We’ll go to that big market an hour away so we won’t be back until dinner time.” She continued. You glanced at the clock and realized it was already almost 11 am.

“What are you kids gonna do today?” your father asked as he picked up his leather jacket.

You looked at Suho who was quietly munching on his breakfast. “I don’t know yet, maybe I’ll take Suho in to the cuty and show him around a little.” You shrugged slightly. Suho nodded and smiled approvingly.

-----------

“Is he here?” Sehun whispered as he stuck his head out of the tent he shared with Luhan.

“Nope, no sign of him.” Kai shrugged as he brushed his dark brown hair in front of the hallway mirror.

“Did he really go to South Korea?” Luhan appeared next to Sehun.  

“It doesn’t sound like something he’d do.” Kai stated as he put away the hairbrush and turned around.

“Kris will be really mad.” Sehun made a face as he spoke.

“If Suho really did go to South Korea, he’ll only have himself to blame. He knew that was wrong.” Luhan stated as he got up and left the tent. He sighed and stretched his back.

“Still though, I don’t want him to have to go back to EXO. He’s my favorite hyung.” Sehun pouted slightly.

Luhan stopped in the middle of his stretching and looked at Sehun.

“I mean, after you of course.” Sehun hurried to say before he also got out of the tent.

--------------------

“I like the busses here better than at home.” Suho stated as the two of you got on a bus on its way to central Seoul and sat down.

“You’ve got busses on EXO?” you asked quietly.   

“No, I don’t mean home on EXO, I mean home, in your apartment.” Suho explained.

“Well, I certainly don’t have any busses in my apartment.” You chuckled slightly.

Suho smiled also. “I know that, I meant on the streets outside of your apartment.”

You smiled at him again before looking out of the window. You were happy Suho had started to refer to your apartment as home now.

---

“So where are we going?” Suho asked.

“You’ll see. You’ll like it.” You promised as the two of you walked. The streets were crowded and Suho, who walked behind you, almost lost you among all the people, so he reached put and grabbed your wrist. You turned your head slightly as Suho properly slipped his hand into yours.  

“I don’t wanna lose you.” He smiled as he caught up and walked next to you.

A few minutes later, you reached your destination.

“It’s here?” Suho asked and glanced up at the tall building in front of him.

“Yep. Tall huh?” You asked with a smile.

“Well I live with Kris so it’s not too impressive…” Suho joked. “No, seriously, we have buildings twice and thrice this size on EXO.” 

“Oh…Well then this is not that cool to show you…” You stuck out your lower lip slightly at the ruining of your plans.    

“No! Really, I’d love to go up there and see. I didn’t mean in that way. I just… Meant that we have even bigger buildings on EXO. There, they’re not for the views, but just for working and such.” Suho hurried to assure.   

“Good, then let’s go because I haven’t been up there in years.” You stated as you dragged Suho along inside the building.

----

“Wow! The view is really great!” Suho exclaimed as he looked out over the beautiful city of Seoul.

“I know right.” You smiled dreamingly as you also watched the scenario.

“Earth is a beautiful place.” Suho stated.

“I don’t know about that…” You mumbled.

Suho glanced at you. I wonder if she’d like EXO…?

The two of you walked around, baffled by the beautiful view.

“What are those?” Suho suddenly asked and pointed somewhere.

You turned your head to see what he was referring to and saw the famous locks. “They are locks that couples put here together to you know, lock they’re love.” You smiled slightly. Suho furrowed his eyebrows. Weird humans… “To somehow make their love last forever. People even throw away the keys to these things.” You explained as you walked over together with Suho.   

“Wow, imagine how many keys there must be on the streets around this building.” Suho said, eyeing the thousands and thousands of locks.   

You laughed at his joke. “Yeah, the most common cause of death here in South Korea is to get a key in your head while passing the Seoul Tower.” You joked and Suho laughed.

You abruptly stopped laughing. “No but that’s seriously a risk.”

Both you and Suho were quiet for a short while before Suho started talking. “So… Should we hang a lock here?” he asked slowly.

You looked at him and suddenly smiled. “Guess who came prepared?” you smiled and put your hand in your bag as you looked for the lock you had taken at home before you had left.

“Here.” You said in triumph and held the lock towards Suho who took it. “I know it’s not too special but I brought a pen as well so we can wright on it.” You pulled out a black pen as well.

You took the lock back from Suho and started writing. Suho stood behind you to be able to see what you wrote. His heart was beating extra fast.

Julia Black Heart Clip Art

Suho smile faded slightly as Julia started to write an ‘E’.

“It won’t fit to write all your names, plus, it’ll look suspicious. I’ll just call you all EXO.” You smiled as you perfected the ‘O’.

You turned your head and smiled at Suho. He quickly smiled back. “It’s perfect.” He assured as he your back slightly. Even though a part of him had hoped you were going to write Julia Black Heart Clip Art Suho, he was happy to just be included.

“Good! Now come help me hang it.” You smiled as you practically skipped towards the fence with Suho coming after, smiling.