Mystery girl

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Oh, Hyun Joong its nice to see you here. What happened to your face." Louie spoke to Hyun Joong as they reached their grandfathers location.

 

"Hyung! Grandpa brought me here. Ah. A wild insect attacked me." Hyun Joong smiled to So Min while hoding his face.

 

"You guys know each other?" So Min's grandpa asked.

 

"Yeah. He lives on the same village." Louie said.

 

"What a coincidence. I guess our friendship is really that tight." Hyun Joong's grandpa stated.

 

"So Min and I are also classmates." Hyun Joong said with a glance at So Min.

 

"Really? That's great that you are all going along well." So Min's grandpa stated.

 

"I guess we don't need to introduce." Hyun Joong's grandpa said and walked away with So Min's grandpa laughing.

 

Fate is really something to bring those to closer and closer. Louie was asked by Mrs. Jung to meet somebody. So Min remained quiet in her position, Hyun Joong grabbed her hand to make their way to a table. 

 

"Aish. Look what you have done to my handsome face." Hyun Joong said with a faked annoyed face.

 

"I already said sorry."

 

"Anyway, its okay now, since were even." Hyun Joong said teasing her. So Min glared at him.

 

"Don't you dare talk about what happened." She said annoyingly.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Hyun Joong said, pretending to be innocent.

 

"What happened earlier."

 

"Ah, you're talking about the kiss." Hyun Joong blurted it out.

 

"Shut up! I said don't talk about it."

 

"Ah. What's the big deal about it? Don't tell that was your first...?" So Min nodded shyly. "Do you want me take responsibilty of it?" Hyun Joong .

 

"Shut up! I'm mad because I lost it without even noticing it and what's worst, I gave it to you. You who have kissed many girls. Ahhh!"

 

Hyun Joong felt happy hearing those, he let out a smile that time.

 

"Okay I'll forget it."

 

"It would be nice if you just treat it as you just kissed one of your girls." So Min exclaimed.

 

'Sorry, but I can't do what you want. You are not like the others. That was my first kiss, if we would talk about the magic they say that you would feel. I felt it.' Hyun Joong thought as he was looking to So Min.

 

'What's wrong with me. I felt something strange with the kiss. I guess its the magic that they are talking about.'

 

Silence and awkwardness was between them the whole night. Seeing everyone having fun, made Hyun Joong's heart happier. So Min's grandpa gathered everyone's attention as he stood in the stage.

 

"Good evening everyone. I feel so happy that everyone is having a good time. Everyone must really be surprised why I organized such a party. Let's cut the confusion. I invited everyone to formally announce the engagement of my grandchild Louie to a lady. She is not here, because she is studying abroad. Actually they didn't yet know each other, but this arranged marriage is decided a long time ago. That's all. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the night."

 

Everyone in the hall was shocked but gave their praises to the newly engaged Louie to a mystery girl. Many girls felt sad because they lost their chance to Louie. Louie remained composed after hearing the announcement, he was looking forward to this though. Mr. and Mrs. Jung walked to Louie to show their support to him.

 

"Son are you shocked?" Mr. Jung asked his son.

 

"Yeah kinda. I didn't know that this would happen early and I didn't get to meet my fiance." Louie smiled.

 

"You knew about it?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

"Yeah. I heard it when I was in middle school."

 

"Louie, I'm proud of you." Mrs. Jung hugged him as tight as possible. So Min walked into their direction.

 

"Mom, Dad. What was that?"

 

"My engagement princess." Louie smiled.

 

"You're just gonna accept it? You don't even know who the girl is." So Min said annoyingly.

 

"Why not, its fun." Louie said and walked away to enetertain the visitors.

 

"Sweetie, I hope you understand. Besides your brother knew about it a long time ago, if he don't like the idea he would not allow this to happen. Don't worry, your brother is smart. He definitely knows what is he doing. Trust him." Mr. Jung explained to So Min. she just watched her brother talking to others. 

 

"Should I also be ready Dad?" So Min asked her dad. Her dad just smiled to her.

 

Hyun Joong was not shocked from what he heard. He was completely amazed by Louie's personality to carry it.

 

"Hyung." Hyun Joong said to Louie as he walked infron of him.

 

"I told you. Its just that it happened earlier than I thought." Louie smiled.

 

Louie was handsome as always, confident with himself and composed as he is. He is smart enough to know what he wants to do in his life. He never makes a decision if he is not sure he will be happy with the outcome. He trusts his grandfather's magic when it comes to matchmaking. He was asked to study in America, but he refused. He knows that he would not be happy about it. It made his grandfather mad, but later on understood that Louie's happiness is more important than anything in this world.  He knows that his grandfather and parents do what is best for him and what would make him happy.

 

 The party ended quite late. On the Jung's house everybody got to sleep, but not So Min. She was staring outside from her window. She was very shocked from what happened in just one night.

 

"You know what Mr. Spongebob, this is a very tiring, shocking, and exciting night. Tiring because of the party stuffs. Shocking because of Oppa's engagement to a mystery lady. Exciting because we kissed. I know it was an accident, but that felt strange. I'm afraid that our environment would become awkward. I do not know how to face him."

 

"So Min. How would I face you now? Ahh! This feels so awkward, but it felt good." Hyun Joong talked to So Min's handkerchief again. "Oh crap! What is this?! Ignoring other girls=checked. Talking to her stuffs=checked. The killer, cannot understand your feelings=checked? Am I really inlove? And is she the one? Oh no! A playboy like me is inlove?" Hyun Joong let out a big sigh.

 

"Hyung, what you have said was all positive. Should I doubt about it?" Hyun Joong talked in the air and laid his whole body in his bed and stared in the ceiling.

 

'We will become family soon. I'm sure about that.' So Min's grandpa thought.