The Party

You, Me and Everything Nice

Everything was set for the get together party of the seniors. 3-B and 3-C were busy for the final touches of their performance later, while 3-A is busy quarelling. They didn't practiced much, instead of practicing they are busy with other stuffs. They know that their performance will just be a disaster, but they don't have a choice.

 

"Good afternoon seniors. I know that you will be busy for the following months, so this party is for you guys. All of you know each other quite well, this year we have a new student. I heard that he prepared something for us. Let's hear it from Kim Hyun Joong of 3-A!" The principal said. The seniors started to give him a applause.

 

The girls heart melted as he entered the stage with a big smile. He was holding a guitar and a red rose. The girls had gone crazy to see him like that, they were screaming to cheer him up, he just answered with a smile.

 

"Thank you for a warm welcome in this school, especially to the 3-A class. Thinking what to prepare for you guys, I asked a friend for an advice, she said that I should just do what am I good at told me not to bother her because she is so busy." Hearing the she and her the girls were surprised and was wondering who could that witch be.

 

So Min felt uneasy and surprised by Hyun Joong's words.

 

'What the heck are you doing?!' So Min mouthed to Hyun Joong. 

 

"Surprised? This song is for you." Hyun Joong started to sing and play "Please be nice to me" (Just listen to it if you want to. It suits the moment that's why I picked this. Actually I'm not so into K music, so I just googled KHJ's song and found this.) His eyes were wandering around the auditorium to see the people's reaction, but after seeing So Min's puzzled face his eyes were glued to her. He was smiling non-stop, he found it very amusing. 

 

'Please I beg you, stop staring at me. I can't understand myself. There is a weird feeling inside my body, telling me to look at him. But I can't look to him, his eyes are on me. I do not know what to do if our eyes would meet. Just look at the sideways so I can look at you singing.'

 

As soon as Hyun Joong's performance ended, the girls were so touched by him. They were praising him and admiring him. Even the boys from other class were surprised to know that he can sing very well.

 

"Thanks Hyun Joong. I wonder who is that 'she' who told Hyun Joong not to bother 'her'. Lucky you, you got a song after all." Janice was emphasizing on the word she, her and you. She must know something, after all she is the closest friend of So Min.

 

"That was a wonderful performance from a transferee. I can see the girls loved it." Jeff added.

 

The 3-A were lucky to perform first. As they expected it was a disaster, but the thing is they enjoyed messing up in the stage and it brought laughter to the teachers. Of course the 3-B and 3-C showed a very well performance, which amazed everyone. The teachers were left praising them. 

 

In the tower building competition, they were just allowed to used recycled materials like: used newspapers, barbecue stick, scotch tape, straw and scissor. Each section had a fair distribution of everything. The other section were very organized and united while doing their tower. You can see the leadership skills of Chynna and Noel at their greatest. It was like 3-B and 3-C were the only ones competing for that game. The 3-A was just playing around, they lack unity and a creative leader. 

 

Some 3-A were upset to see the finish products because their tower is the shortest. It can't even stand on its own. 3-B and 3-C were excited to see whose tower is the highest. The 3-B won. Yao didn't let the sadness to run their section, so he carried their tower like a trophy and walked in the stage, which made veryone laughed hard.

The party ended with a smile on everyone's face especially to the 3-B who won. Their class decided to eat dinner together to celebrate their winning. The 3-A were disappointed with their class performance on the said event.

 

"Oh Hyun Joong-ah. I'm Jen from the 3-B, one of the Bloom girls." 

 

"Oh nice to meet you."

 

"Our class is going out for a dinner, would you like to join?"

 

"Sorry, I can't. I'm afraid that I don't know anyone from your class, besides it won't look good to party with you guys while our class is not."

 

"It won't matter. Just see it as a friend invited you." Jen said while clinging on Hyun Joon's arm.

 

"I'm really sorry." And he put Jen's hands on his arm away.

 

'I won't stop clinging to you. I want you!' Jen thought as she walked away disappointed.

 

Janice, Crissa and So Min decided to eat together, while Hyun Joong, Yao, Big Boy and the other boys decided to play in an arcade. They walked separate ways, without a word coming out from So Min and Hyun Joong. So Min felt awkward after the incident and so as Hyun Joong, as Yao and the boys didn't stop teasing them.

 

"Uhm girls, I'm really sorry. I have to go my boyfriend said he's just near the place so..." Crissa said while rushing.

 

"We know." So Min yelled.

 

"So what's up with you and Hyun Joong?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Okay. Enough of that confuse and innocent look. Tell me!" Janice demanded.

 

"I hope your boyfriend would find you also." So Min said in a low tone and sipped her drink.

 

"Yah. C'mon. Just tell me."

 

"What would I tell you?"

 

"It's you right? The she and her he was talking in his performance." 

 

"Maybe?" So Min said in a wandering face.

 

"As I suspected. Don't say maybe! Of course its you. You are the only girl who is like that to him."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean you are the only girl I know that can be that mean to him. Gosh! If just his eyes and song was meant for me I would definitely break up with my bf and run to him, hug him and kiss him!" Janice said teasing So Min.

 

"Yah! You're gross stop that." And they both laughed.

 

"Seriously, I think he likes you."

 

"Nah! I don't think so. He must be playing tricks on me. And he is such a big playboy!"

 

"We'll see."

 

The boys and So Min found it late that night and decided to go home. The boys parted ways as well as So Min and Janice. So Min was walking in the streets alone. She decided to walk since their house is near the place and she is not familiar in riding a bus. She didn't asked his brother to pick her up, she would like to prove to herself that she can go home alone walking. 

 

"Hyun Joong?"

 

"What are you doing here? I thought that your with Janice and Crissa?"

 

"Girl talk is over. I'm on my home. You?"

 

"Me too."

 

"Uhm, I didn't know that we live on the same village."

 

"Because you are always picked up."

 

"Ah. You knew that we live here?"

 

"Yeah. C'mon let's get going. Let's just walk together."

 

'I guess, I didn't blurt myself. It's nice to walk with you.'

 

"Okay." So Min felt secured that time without knowing why.

 

"Uhm you know Jen right?"

 

"Yeah? Is she your new prospect?"

 

"Nah. She's pretty, but I don't like her. And I told you there is someone who makes me confused right now." Hyun Joong said, he's like giving a hint to So Min.

 

"Who is it? Who is that girl that made you confused? I'm going to congratulate her."

 

"For what?"

 

"For getting you in this situation." So Min said and laughed.

 

"You're happy to see me like this?"

 

"Not really. It would be happier to see you chasing for a girl and crying for her."

 

'You must really hate me.'

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Were home!" Mrs. Jung called to see her childs.

 

"Mom!" Louie hugged his mother and father.

 

"Where is So Min?"

 

"With her friends. She didn't call me to fetch her."

 

"Call her and I will fetch her." Mr. Jung said.

 

"I'll just fetch her. You should rest Dad."

 

"Okay. Take care."

 

When Louie get out from their gate he saw So Min walking with Hyun Joong. He was surprised to see her princess being brought home by another guy. He didn't want to ruin the moment, so he immediately hide between the plants.

 

"I guess we are here." Hyun Joong said.

 

"Oh. Thank you for walking me home."

 

"Welcome. Good night."

 

"Good night. Take care." So Min said and was surprised to see her brother opened the gate.

 

"Oh! You're here. I'm just going to find you. You're successful to go home alone." Louie said as if he saw nothing.

 

"No. I walked with Hyun Joong. He was just living in the same village. We found each other at the way."

 

"Ah. I see. Mom and Dad is here."

 

"Really?" So Min ran very fast to their house. She gave her parents a big hug.

 

"Look what we bought for you!" Mrs. Jung said exciting So Min.

 

"Wow! Thank you! I really want this." So Min saw a big Spongebob stuffed toy in the sala and hugged it.

 

"I'm glad you liked it. We had a hard time bringing that in the hotel."

 

"Really?" So Min said with a big smile.

 

"She would love everything with a spongebob face on it" Louie teasing So Min.

 

"Louie I bought you this watch. Look." Mr. Jung said while showing a watch.

 

"Wow. This is the newest one. Thanks Dad! I never thought I would have this early."

 

So Min's family ate dinner together. They were happy chatting about each other and catching up, since their parents were gone for almost 3 weeks.

 

Hyun Joong was surprised to see his grandfather's car outside. He knew that something is up for his grandfather's sudden visit. He greeted his grandfather and gave him a hug. He was the favorite grandchild of his grandfather. His grandfather is a very strict man, but when it comes to him and his brother he is very soft. His words are law of the family, no one can't disobey his wish.

 

As soon as Hyun Joong reach his room he threw his body on his bed.

 

'Ahh! What a day. I hope I didn't over do it with So Min. I just can't help myself.'

 

"Yow! Mr. Spongebob, I just hope that you are my boyfriend. I can't really understand boys. I can't ask my oppa about this, he would not stop bugging me about it. What do you think?"