Grandfathers Game Plan

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Hyun Joong was eating with So Min’s family that night. He was somewhat nervous at Grandpa’s presence since he knew he already chose someone for So Min to marry. He managed to smile, but his eyes can’t lie.

So Min was very at ease though she can sense Hyun Joong’s nervousness. She was sitting beside him, and can notice his uneasiness. She held his hand to make him at ease, he answered with a smile.

Grandfather can notice what is with the two, so he decided to make him more nervous.

“So Hyun Joong-ah what do you plan for my granddaughter?” Grandfather asked calmly while cutting a piece of his steak. Hyun Joong almost choked.

“Uhm. Actually I plan nothing; I’ll just follow the flow.” He answered nervously.

“Really? Just following the flow won’t make you stand out. I’m looking forward how you will make my princess happy, since you are my good friend’s favorite grandchild. I just hope what happened four years ago won’t happen the second time around.”

“Grandpa! That was so long ago.” So Min protested.

“Grandpa, don’t worry I won’t be the stupid fool back then. I may have the ability to make a girl’s heart be torn into pieces but I will try my best to make So Min’s heart be at its happiest state.” So Min blushed as she hears everything.

“Then go ahead, but I’m not someone who can break a promise made.” Grandpa said looking at him straightly. The three men in the dining table know what they are talking about.

So Min and Amy were left clueless. The atmosphere changed from light to mid-heavy. Louie looked at Hyun Joong examining how he would react to this; he was not disappointed since he looks very determined to get the princess.

“Okay, enough of it. I just want to announce that I’ll be working on a magazine. I’ll be the stylist for their very first issue to be released next month. It was a good project plus the project manager is your friend Oppa.” So Min said breaking the mid-heavy atmosphere.

Everyone was very happy and excited for her, including grandpa.

After the dinner, Louie and Hyun Joong were on the study area with grandpa. They talked about business, and So Min. The talk made Hyun Joong to be surprised.

Amy and So Min were at the living room, talking about girly stuffs. Their relationship was getting better and better from time to time.

“Unnie, what do you think they are talking about?” So Min asked.

“I’m sure it’s about you.”

“Agh! I hope they won’t scare Hyun Joong away like what happens in those dramas.”

“You two look good together, you complement each other.”

“Really? I can sense my brother is coming to like you. The way he looks at you is really different. I saw him look at many girls, but there is nothing really special. You are his queen now, so don’t bother about the girls screaming for him.”

“You two are really close. About your project, who are the idols you will be working with?”

“SS501? I guess it is SS501. I already met them, my assistant got crazy when she saw them. They joked they are just SS401 since one member is missing.”

“Really? You are so lucky. Many girls would die to see them up close.”

“I guess my staffs got crazy when they knew about it. I have to calm them down, to get ready for the project. We will have a shoot soon.”

Their conversation got cut as Hyun Joong and Louie entered the living room while laughing. Hyun Joong sat beside So Min. The four them got a time to talk about stuffs, So Min was dying to know what did they talked about but the two didn’t let her know.

So Min walked Hyun Joong to the gate.

“You will really leave me dying to know what did you talked about.”

“Yes.” He .

“Agh! Why?”

“You’ll know soon.”

“It won’t be like the dramas, where the male lead would just disappear the next day he met the girl’s parents, right?” She asked sarcastically.

“We’ve just been together, why would I do that? You know I’ll get crazy not to see you even for an hour.”

“Really? How come you are still very normal right now? You didn’t see me the whole day.”

“I have your picture in my office, and your face is carved on my eyes.”

“Aish. Are you not tired of your cheesiness?”

“I won’t as long as it’s for you.”

“If I’ll hear more of it, I don’t think I won’t let you pass the gate.”

“Then I’ll let you hear more.”

“It’s getting late. Bye.” So Min pushed him.

Hyun Joong pointed to his cheeks for a good night kiss, as he stood in front of her.

“Cheek is right because you kept a secret.” So Min said as she reached for his cheeks, but he was too tall. Hyun Joong then faced her and waited for her lips to touch his, he then grabbed her for more. So Min tried to let go, but he was too strong, so she bit his lips. He moaned because of pain.

“You naughty boy, go home now.” She said while he was touching his lips.

“When did you learn to bite?”

“Just a while ago. Go home now.”

“Fine. But one last thing for this night, you can’t bite me even though this y lip is yours.” He said leaning to her and kissed her in the forehead.

So Min blushed as he was driving away.

Amy was buzzing Louie about what did they talked about, but Louie closed his eyes pretending he’ll sleep. She finally gave in and checked her emails.

“Wifey, don’t put the air conditioner on high. You’ll end up sleeping on me.” He joked, startling Amy.

“Yes.” She answered sarcastically.

‘Grandpa is really something, how could he know about it so early. Amy must be my match, since birth.’ Louie thought watching Amy from behind.

So Min’s work was killing her. Hyun Joong can’t visit her, since his office works were also piled up, but their love is just too strong to break.

What is the use of hand phones, if you won’t call your love one? Hyun Joong and So Min simultaneously call or send each other messages to be updated. They didn’t care if their phone bills would cost millions; they just wanted to keep in touch badly.

So Min was very busy checking up on the models clothes for the last batch of photo shoot. The models expressed their admiration for her, but she just smiled to them. Sorry to them but she was so into her Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong on the other hand was on the backstage watching So Min work. He managed to enter the studio because of his connections above the company. He was glaring at the models who want to flirt with his girlfriend.

“Do they really need to smile when So Min fixes their clothes? Why does she have to touch them, and just be inches away from those idols?” He said while glaring.

“Mr. Kim, why are you here?” Shina asked the glaring Hyun Joong.

“I was here for So Min, ah Mina. Is touching really involve on her work?”

“Not really. Miss is very hands on especially on this project. The models really admire though, they kept on talking to her.”

“Really?” He said sarcastically.

“Mr. Kim, do you want to talk to Miss? I’ll tell her that you are here.”

“Don’t tell here I’m here.”

Hyun Joong just watched from behind, he enjoyed the hardworking sight of So Min. He just despised the fact that she needs to touch the models body, especially the boys. He almost hurt his hand by squeezing it hard just to control his self.

When the shoot was over, the team decided to eat dinner together to wrap-up everything. Shina was jumping in joy; she can eat with the idols she fantasizes every night.

So Min was about to call Hyun Joong, when he grabbed her phone.

“Ms. Jung who will you call?” Hyun Joong said as he grabs her phone.

“How did you get here?” So Min was surprised, but still managed to smile at him.

“Love can make miracles. I’ve been watching for a long time.”

“Aish. Mr. Kim has you finished work?”

“Yes Ms. Jung. Let’s eat I’m hungry.”

“Hey, what happened to your hand?”

“Nothing, some insects just got on my nerves.”

So Min just can’t see Hyun Joong hungry, she knows how tiring and exhausting office is. She declined the team’s offer for dinner, so she can eat with him. The team just decided to invite Hyun Joong with them, so they can eat together, So Min and Hyun Joong liked the idea so they joined them.

They settled on the restaurant managed by Yao’s family. Hyun Joong promised to treat everyone since the team took care of So Min. The best foods were served since So Min and Hyun Joong are good friends of Yao.

The employees greeted Hyun Joong with warm smile since he was a regular customer and a regular sight in the restaurant.

“Looking good Mr. Kim.” A senior employee greeted.

“Thank you. Oh, Miss So Min. I’m glad to finally see you, you look prettier up-close.” So Min was surprised with the employee’s comment to her; as if she knows her very well. “I guess you are surprised. These young guys keep on talking about you every time. Your name is automatic in this guy’s mouth.” The ahjumma teased Hyun Joong.

“Ahjumma you are sharing my secrets.” Said the shy Hyun Joong. So Min just smiled to the teasing ahjumma.

“Ahjumma, please excuse us.” Hyun Joong said while making their way to their table.

The team had a blast on Yao’s restaurant. They thanked Hyun Joong and Yao for a good accommodation.

“Thank you.”

“No need to worry, Mr. Kim will pay. He is very happy right now, so just until you’re all fat.” Yao said mocking Hyun Joong.

“You’ll make me penny less.”

“You’ll be okay as long as you have So Min. Finally, you are officially together. It took four straight years. My efforts are not wasted.” Yao smiled.

“You are one good spy. Oppa forgot to give your gift for me, so I just saw everything after I arrived. You can be paparazzi.” So Min praised Yao.

“I know. I think I’ll be rich if I’ll sell your pictures to the press people. Aish. Just thinking of it---”

“What do you want?” Hyun Joong sensed Yao wants something, so he is talking like that.

“Big Boy and I arranged a party for your return So Min. You need to come; it will be on Big Boy’s rest house by the beach, this weekend.”

“Is everyone invited?”

“Of course. Allain can’t come; she needs to take care of her child.”

-------------------

TADA! Grandfathers Game Plan :> What could be it? Hihi <3 Thank you for reading guys. Keep the comments coming; I’m reading every single word. Lovemuch <3