Valentines Day 2

You, Me and Everything Nice

So Min woke up early, she did the same stuffs she do when it is school day: taking a bath, dressing for school, and fixing her bag.

"Where is everybody?" She asked to one of their maids.

"Your parents went out early, Young Master is still sleeping."

"Who will take me to school?"

"We don't know miss."

"Agh!" So Min walked to his brother's room. She found her brother in deep sleep."Oppa! Oppa!" She was successful in waking her brother.

"Hmm." Louie said while grabbing his pillows with eyes still shut.

"Wake up. Drive me to school." She shakes the arm of Louie.

"Just go with Dad." Louie said with a weak voice.

"She goes out with Mom early."

"Just ask the driver."

"Remember, he is on vacation."

"Just call a taxi. Princess, I need to sleep more. Please? I'm sorry." Louie said and pats So Min's shoulder.

"Okay."So Min said and left Louie.

So Min walked heavily out of their house. She was irritated that she woke up early only to find herself ignored.

So Min opened their gate and found a man standing there holding roses covering his face. She knew who it was because of the familiar figure.

"Surprise!" Hyun Joong said and held out the roses to So Min.

"Hyun Joong? What are you doing here this early?" So Min said surprised with the roses touching her cheeks.

"Happy Valentines!" Hyun Joong said in a sweet voice and sparkling eyes.

"Thank you!" So Min said while getting the roses. "Is it for me?"

"Ahh, no. Of course, will I give it to your house?" Hyun Joong said teasing her.

"Tss. Thank you." So Min's face turned red as she smells the roses.

"I didn't bake this, but I hope you will like this." Hyun Joong passed her the cake.

"Woah." So Min's eyes sparkled as she saw the cake. Hyun Joong slushed as he saw So Min’s sparkling eyes and red cheeks.

"T-t-thank you Hyun Joong." So Min said sweetly and shyly.

"Welcome. I'm glad you liked it." Hyun Joong said holding the back of his neck and looking at her shyly.

There was a moment of silence between them. Silence means yes, but at that moment it meant how they truly feel for each other, because both can’t find the right the words to utter the sweet feelings.

"Oh wait. Can I come to school with you?" So Min said comfortably and breaking the silence.

"Really? Of course." Hyun Joong said with eyes big. So Min then rushed in their house to place everything there. She ordered the maid to take care of the flowers and put the cake in the fridge and don't let anyone touch it.

Hyun Joong patiently waited outside. He was smiling by himself, remembering how So Min smiles and blushed. He was praising himself for his successful surprise to So Min.

"I kept your gifts. I can't bring it in school." So Min smiled.

"Do you want to walk or to ride?" Hyun Joong asked.

"It’s up to you." So Min answered.

"I'll just call Mom's driver. We'll be late for school."

Their driver came and drove the two. They were busy chatting about their past days and their mall adventure. Hyun Joong laughed hard when he heard what happened to So Min in the morning. There were no sign of silence during the entire ride.

"Look!" Yao yelled to Janice.

"What?" Janice looked in the direction pointing out. Her eyes went big and left open. They saw So Min and Hyun Joong getting out of the same car. They were stunned to see the sight.

"I guess we don't need to do this." Yao stated while looking out in the window.

"Of course not. So Min is clueless, Hyun Joong is playboy. If they like each other we need to do something. Those two can't handle this. Their unofficial dating status should be leveled up." Janice said while staring at the two with her eyebrow raised.

Hyun Joong and So Min almost didn't notice the fuss going on the school. They were laughing while walking. The girls who wanted to give their presents to Hyun Joong stepped back as they saw them laughing.

The school is on Valentines high. Hearts and cupids is everywhere. Some female students holding chocolates they will give to their special some ones, some holding flowers they got from their special someone.

The Bloom girls are in their classroom busy checking and receiving gifts from their admirers. Jen saw Hyun Joong and So Min walking together happily. Her heart was stabbed by the scene, she was hurt to see Hyun Joong with other girl, but it hurts twice because it is So Min.

So Min and Hyun Joong just passed Jen holding a box chocolate for Hyun Joong. She was holding the box with her two hands, while looking at them.

Big Boy, Yao, Janice and, Crissa parted ways as soon as the two entered the classroom.

The morning class started with Mrs. Leizel discussing and reminding them about their college plans. She asked them to write about their plans after high school.

After the morning classes the students were on Valentines high again. The girls who admire Hyun Joong waited for him outside their classroom. Yao and Big Boy were busy checking the gifts Hyun Joong receives.

“Man can I have this?” Yao asked.

“Sure. My brother would just eat everything.”

“Hey. What did you give to So Min?”

“Secret.” Hyun Joong smirked.

“Man just tell us the details.”

“Okay. I just gave her 100 roses and a cake, this morning.”

“That’s why you two are together?”

“Kinda.” He smiled.

“I didn’t expect that you two will go smoothly.” Big Boy said and ate one of the chocolates.

They continued talking about So Min while others are busy talking about the paper Mrs. Leizel asked.

After quite some time, the 3-A class decided to play a game since its Valentines. Janice and Yao led the group to play. The game is a couple games, obviously Janice, Yao, Crissa, and Big Boy cooked up everything for So Min and Hyun Joong to be together.

The rest of the 3-A knew everything about the game, they didn’t mind about it. They were supportive of the tandem so they played with them wickedly.

Being hand cuffed together for the rest of the day is the prize of the couple who will win.

Hyun Joong and So Min end up being hand cuffed. Hyun Joong didn’t mind it all, but So Min is glaring and throwing daggers at Janice and Yao. She is about to explode in no time.

“Hey, don’t you like it?” Hyun Joong said after shoving her.

“Isn’t it obvious?” So Min said continuing her hot glares. Janice, Yao, Crissa and Big Boy are just laughing while watching them.

“Yah, just be glad that you end up with me at least we are comfortable at each other.”

“You got a point, but it is better if I am not the one.”

“I wouldn’t like it, if you are not the one.”

“What?” So Min said and turned her gaze at Hyun Joong, who made up a pity-me-puppy look. ‘How cute.’ She thought.

For the rest of the classes the two are hand cuffed. Their hands kept on touching each others. Electrifying and small shivers are the feelings both feels when every touch takes place.

Everyone was left staring at the two while their break. They were in the cafeteria eating their snacks with their other friends.

“Look what have you done. Everyone is staring.”

“Tss. It’s fun.”

“I can’t sense the fun in this.” So Min said and took a bite of her snack.

“But, I can.” He murmured.

“Aiyo, their bickering. CUTE!” Yao said to tease So Min even more.

“Yao stop it. It’s not bickering its FLIRTING.” Big Boy said teasing them more.

The group was just teasing them, leaving them burst into laughter. Hyun Joong was enjoying it, while So Min was indulging herself with food and ignoring their teasing tandems.

The class ended but not the Valentines high. So Min opened her locker only to find some gifts and letters in her locker. She didn’t expect to receive anything since she is not as boy magnet just like her friends.

“Who gave it?” Hyun Joong asked irritated.

“I don’t know.” So Min said and placed everything in her backpack.

“Who the hell gave those?” Hyun Joong murmured.

“Hey, do you know where they are?”

“Maybe in the classroom.”

“Let’s go. I don’t wanna go home like this.” So Min pulled Hyun Joong to the classroom.

As the class ended, their hand cuffed ended. So Min was busy reading Louie’s text message to her as well as her Dad.

Princess, I can’t pick you up. I’m stuck here in the bar. Just go home with Hyun Joong. Mom and Dad can’t pick you up also; they are in a banquet now. Take care. I’ll see you later.

Louie

So Min, we’ll be late. Just eat out with your friends or eat alone at home. Louie is at a party now, he’ll be late also. Just get a taxi to go home honey. Take care. Love you.

Dad and Mom

So Min let out a big sigh. She felt ignored by her own family that day. She called her grandpa to eat with him, but he was not in Seoul that time. He is in a vacation house far away from Seoul. She just asked Janice and Crissa to eat with her, but they refused since they have a date.

Hyun Joong noticed her, while packing his things up.

“Want to go with me?”

“Don’t you have a date?”

“Come on.”

“It’s okay. I can just call a taxi.”

“No. Let’s just go.” Hyun Joong pulled her arms and walked.

“They are still can’t get enough of each other.” Janice said.

They walked into the streets, seeing couples having a date on this special day. Restaurants, malls and shops are on Valentines high.

They were walking when a crew of a restaurant called them to join their couple’s dinner. They didn’t have the chance to say no, so they end up eating together in that restaurant.

A sweet music was playing while eating and the atmosphere was so romantic. Couples are the main guests of the restaurants. Guests were asked to take a picture in the love chair. So Min and Hyun Joong took a picture together as asked by the crew.

The crew didn’t like their pose, so he fixed Hyun Joong’s arm in her shoulder and leaned So Min’s face to his. It was picture perfect, one copy was given to them and one was displayed with the others on the wall.

“You look perfect together. After 6 years of serving here this is the first time I saw a young couple who looks like a match made in heaven. Come back when you two are married. Okay?” The crew said happily.

So Min felt odd hearing that, she rushed out of the restaurant. Hyun Joong followed her while smiling widely.

‘Match made in heaven.’ They both thought.

-----------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading :) PLEASE DON’T BE A SILENT READER :) Thanks for the lovely comments please continue reading.