Epilogue (As Requested)

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

5 months passed after the wedding of So Min and Hyun Joong. They spent their honeymoon and wedding in France, touring all the beautiful and romantic places out there. Smiles and kisses are present wherever they are, they just can’t get enough of each other. So Min enjoyed the sight of the fashion district, she got many ideas for her work. She enjoyed shopping for the whole family and Hyun Joong suffered, carrying all the stuffs. At a store So Min stopped in front of a baby outfit.

“You want it?” Hyun Joong asked leaning close to her.

“It’s cute but there’s no one to wear.” She said touching the small shoes.

“Let’s hurry then. We’ll make someone to wear for it.”

“I’m not yet ready for a baby. Besides it will be impolite if Oppa wouldn’t have the first baby.”

“I know, we should enjoy our time together first. I didn’t enjoy the life of having a girlfriend at college; we should make up for it. Be ready for 4 babies. I’ll work hard for the four babies.”

“4? Do you think I can make up for four babies?”

“That’s why I’m here. We will help each other for it.”

They bought the baby outfit and they gave it as a present for Louie and Amy’s baby. Amy is 3 months pregnant. The whole family is having a buzz about the pregnancy. They were about to live on their own when they knew about her pregnancy, the parents didn’t let them to move out. Mr. and Mrs. Jung and grandpa are very excited that they are already picking up for names of the first grandchild.

It was a quiet Sunday morning for So Min and Hyun Joong. They came late last night because of a family dinner they attended. The sun light already touched their faces, so So Min already woke up. She is still a sleep head but she tries her very best to wake up early and prepare breakfast for her loving husband. She moved quietly to get ready for breakfast; she successfully got out of the bed. When she tried to take another step, her hands were caught by her husband.

“Where are you going?” He asked with his eyes closed. He pulled her towards the bed, she lied on his side and he hugged her tight. “Don’t think of going anywhere. Your whole Sunday is booked for me, remember?” HE said after sniffing her hair.

“I know. That’s why I’m doing your breakfast mister.” She said while trying to get off his tight hug.

“Forget about the breakfast.”

“You’re not hungry?”

“I am.”

“See? Let me go now. I’ll cook.”

“It’s better to be hungry that to eat overcooked and undercooked food.” He teased. So Min is still studying cooking, but the improvement in her cooking is too little to notice, though she can cook simple foods and noodles. She sat up from the bed and glared at him; she poked his nose and tried to open his eyes.

“Kim Hyun Joong! Don’t think you’ll eat from now on.” She said and turned her back to him.

“Your wild side is showing again. I love it when you’re angry.” He said while caressing her soft brown hair. He then got her neck and showered it with light kisses. She shrugged from his kisses and pushed him back to his bed, his face landed on the bed and slightly crawled on her lap. She pinched his nose and smiled.

“Promise I’ll do my best to cook.”

“It’s nothing. You won’t be So Min if you can cook well.”

So Min and Hyun Joong got married sooner than everyone thought. As expected by the people close to them, their marriage is full of fun and childishness. They love to tease each other and then make up after few minutes. Their secret to a fun marriage is teasing each other and falling in love every after small fight.

So Min became a famous designer of the socialites, hallyu stars, and top celebrities in Korea. She is a celebrity on her own that her own life is followed by many netizens. Some stars already dropped her name when asked who is their ideal girl is, that prickled in her husband’s ears. It will be an argument between her and Hyun Joong later, but he always loses every time.

“When will those stop saying your name for their ideal girl?” He commented irritated while watching television.

“No one ends up with their ideal girl. They just say my name to play safe.”

“Is there any other name to drop why yours?”

“Because I’m married remember? You and I are married. Hallyu stars and idols needs to say names of others to protect their ‘someone’. I know who their partners are, they keep to shut their mouth about it.”

“Tss. Cowards. If you love someone you should say the name to the public and shout that you are together. Are they ashame of who their partners are?”

“They need to protect. Many fans will attack the girl they love if they will announce it. Why are you being jealous with that name dropping? You should be proud because you are married to their ideal girl.” She asked as she sat beside him and placed his coffee at the table.

“Tss. When did you ever learn to about you?” He asked as he reached for her shoulder and help her lean close to him. “I’m so proud of myself because you married me.” He said proudly.

Hyun Joong is very inspired in his work, all smiles in his department. He and Louie teamed up for a project that exhausts both of them. Problems may come in his office but everything is being cleared up through his way and tactics.

Louie is very exhausted to every time he goes home from office. Everything is gone by a sight of Amy’s smile. As they spend time together they grew love for each other. They are a family that is envied by many; Louie is very dedicated to his wife and future child. He never fails to take care of Amy especially in the first trimester of her pregnancy. He accompanies her to check-ups and he doesn’t mind attending baby classes.

So Min and Hyun Joong was very shocked when Yao asked for help to court Janice. Like Hyun Joong Yao had a hard time courting Janice, So Min and Hyun Joong help them by scheming them into dates. Big Boy is a successful chef and still finding a partner in life. So Min and Hyun Joong matches him to Crissa but there is no spark between them. Allain is still studying in college; she stopped for a year when she had a child. She got pregnant and the father of her child left her, luckily her boyfriend accepts the fact that she has a child and loved the child as his own.

The grandpas are still very playful as we know. They are now panning out and searching for Hyun Joong’s younger brother’s partner. They are finding pretty and kind granddaughter’s of their friends. Even though So Min’s grandpa has nothing to do with it, he volunteered himself with the search. They love travelling every time and spending time with their friends.

Everyone had their own life as happy as they can be. Their story is not dramatic as those written in books but I hoped that their story made you smile even for a second of your life.

 

 

Here's the epilogue for everyone who requested. Last update of this story. Thank you for the love for my first ff fpr my the love of HyunMin.