Falling

You, Me and Everything Nice

Hyun Joong woke up early to take a stroll around the village and play basketball. Before leaving he already informed his parents and maids that they will have a party at their house that afternoon. His mother went to the grocery store to buy their foods and drinks. The maids prepared their garden for the party, they prepared the barbecue pit and tables and chairs.

Hyun Joong saw Louie in the basketball court as usual playing by himself, there were some girls watching him play. Louie saw him and called him for a play. Louie congratulated him for being the champion in their school, he accepted it with a smile.

"The older brother is congratulating me, not her." Hyun Joong murmured. "Thanks." He said when asked what by Louie.

Again they played their game.

Hyun Joong bid his goodbye first.

"Hyung, I'll go first. I need to prepare for our class' celebration party at our house."

"Okay. Enjoy."

Hyun Joong walked away from the court, with all the sweat running down from his perfectly curved face. His mind is full of thoughts that seems to bother him. It was all about So Min that's bothering him.

While walking he found himself infront of So Min's house, he smiled to himself when he knew where he was. He just walked again towards their house. As soon he is in their house he checked everything in the garden, and found it was perfect. He just then take a bath and dressed nicely.

Some of 3-A class is on their way only to find out that Hyun Joong's home is at the same village as So Min's. They were surprised to know, Janice and Crissa decided to go at So Min's house to fetch her and see Louie. They were not lucky enough to see Louie in his way on their house.

He greeted him nicely and led them in their house. The two ladies blushed to be entertained by Louie who just came from the basketball court.

"Louie do we have visitors?" Mrs. Kim asked and walked in the living room.

"Yeah Mom. Princess' friends are here."

"Oh! Come in and take a seat. Louie check your sister upstairs." Louie waved his goodbye and walked towards So Min's room.

"Good Morning Mrs. Jung." They greeted nicely and she smiled.

Mrs. Jung welcomed the the girls and gave them a snack. She shared some stories with them while waiting for So Min.

Louie saw So Mi still half asleep on her bed. He woke her up by hitting her with a pillow. He said that her friends are waiting for her downstairs. Upon hearing that, she immediately run towards the bathroom to take a shower. Louie then took a bath and got ready for his afternoon class.

After 30 minues of waiting So Min showed up to her friends and greeted them. She felt guilty for keeping them waiting.

"Sorry."

"Nah. We're used to it." Janice said.

They waved their goodbye to Mrs. Jung. So Min gave a kiss to her mother before leaving. Louie told them that he will give them a ride to Hyun Joong's place. When they arrived, they found out that they are the only missing person.

"Have fun girls." Louie said and started the engine.

"Thank you oppa." They all said.

Everyone was mesmerized by Hyun Joong's house. It was big enough for four persons to live on and they have a beautiful garden. Hyun Joong opened the gate for them. He was happy to see So Min with the girls.

"You have a wonderful house Hyun Joong." Janice said.

"Its not mine its my parents'. Come on they are there." He said with a smile while gazing at So Min. Janice and Crissa rushed inside leaving So Min and Hyun Joong in the gate.

"Your house is near, how come you're late?"

"I overslept." She smiled.

"As always." He said teasing her.

"Aish. Its because I'm tired from yesterdays activity and I got home quite late." This statement of So Min made Hyun Joong frown.

"Ah. I see. It semmed that you enjoyed your night." They walked towards the others.

"Yeah. Its really nice to see old friends." She siad with a smile.

"Old friends or old flame?" He murmured.

They were enjoying their lunch, it was like a feast especially prepared by Mrs. Kim. She was very excited to know that there will be a gathering at their house. She loves to see young people having fun with their young life. She was about to leave the class when she noticed a familiar face. She walked to see the girls face closely and greeted her.

"Hi. Jung So Min right?"

"Hello. I'm Jung So Min." She answered nervously.

"You are prettier in person. Oh, tell 'Hi' to your mom for me okay? Nice meeting you." Mrs. Kim said while looking at her more closer.

"Alright. Nice meeting you too Mr. Kim." She said nervously. Mrs. Kim the smiled and walked inside the house.

So Min was surprised that Hyun Joong's mother actually knows her. She just concluded that it was because her grandpa and Hyun Joong's grandpa are friends and that they live on the same village.

"What did my mom told you?"

"She just said hi to my mom." She said while eating.

"She cooked all of that."

"It all tastes good." She answered with a smile.

"I---" He was stopped by So Min's ringtone.

"Hello?"

"Hello. So Min where are you?"

"I'm at a friends place. Why?"

"Oh good. I just called to say that I can't be with you today. Some old friends called me."

"Oh I see. Sorry for not telling you. Enjoy."

"Its okay. Enjoy. I'll see you. Bye."

"Bye. Take care. See ya."

So Min let out a sigh and then smiled. 

"Oh. sorry for that. Where are we?"

"On our house. Is that James?" He said in a joke.

"Aish. Yeah. He just told me that he can't see me today, he got some old friends to meet." Hyun Joong smiled when he heard it.

"I thought you are his only friend in Korea."

"Of course not. He just loves me more than his any other friends." She said proudly.

Their conversation was cut when Yao decided to sing a karaoke. He sounded really funny while sining, which made everyone burst into laughter. It was decided that everyone should sing. Everyone already sang except for So Min and Hyun Joong, so Yao decided that they should just do a duet and everyone agreed.

At first So Min doesn't want to sing, because she can't sing. She tried to escape but Big Boy didn't let her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her infront., Hyun Joong was pushed by Yao. Yao decided the song they will sing it was 'One More Time' (Playful Kiss OST)

So Min doesn't sound good, but thanks to Hyun Joong who can sing he made it sound good. Everyone was astonished by the scene the two are creating. They were like a couple singing for each other. Looking at each other the whole time, blushing, and shyness, that was too cute.

The song ended and everyone kept teasing them after that. Both felt uneasy of that because there are adults in the house, plus its Hyun Joong's house.

The party was a blast, full of laughter and happy moments. They all thanked Hyun Joong's mom for the foods and letting them in. Mrs. Kim was happy to see them happy. She answered everyone with a smile and told So Min "I'll see you soon." with a smile and left. That just kept the class from teasing the two again.

So Min and Hyun Joong was numb from all the teasing they get from their classmates. They both decided to just ignore them because it would just het awkward if they didn't ignore it.

The Jung family was having a dinner together. 

"Mom, you know Mrs. Kim?"

"Uhm yeah. She was the daughter-in-law of the friend of your grandpa. I met her at certain place. Why?"

"Oh she just told me to say "Hi" to you. Remember her son is my classmate, their house is where we celebrated."

"Oh, I see. She is nice."

"Small world." Louie said.

After eating So Min called James into her room. They talked about their day for a long time after hanging up.

"Gahh! That guy sure is good at singing. It is just now that I noticed how good his curved face is. You know what Mr. Spongebob while singing a while ago I felt strange. It feels very good and comfortable. I would love if someone could sing for me. Oh I forgot to thank him."

Hyun Joong, thanks for the party I enjoyed it. Congratulations in winning, you did a great job at the game. I know it's kinda late, but as they say better late than never. Thank you :) --So Min.

So Min sent her message at the phone. His heart was very happy while reading it.

'Tss. At least you know how to talk good once in a while.'

Your very much welcome. I thought you would not praise me for my game. Thank you.

He replied. He was very happy that time. He was still thinking of their duet that time. He was very happy about it, although she didn't sound good he still hears an angel voice from her.

--------------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading. Please leave a comment after. I would love to read anything. Thank you for reading.