Comparison

You, Me and Everything Nice

Hyun Joong and So Min are bickering thru phone the whole night. Here is the conversation.

SM: How come you are not talking about your girls?

HJ: I just told you, that someone is on my mind right now.

SM: You're trying hard to be good for him.

HJ: Kinda.

SM: It would be hard for you, you are not a good actor. You should get James to be your teacher

HJ: Huh? Are you kidding? What can he teach me?

SM: How to be good.

HJ: Really? I don't think I can learn from him.

SM: Yah! You don't know him.

HJ: Yeah right. I am more into girls than him.

SM: Yeah because you just play with girls, unlike James who is very into girls when he is inlove.

HJ: How did you know? Have you seen him inlove?

SM: Maybe? Aish! I know that he is better than you. He doesn't play with girls.

HJ: Just because of that? I think I'm more good looking than him.

SM: You wish. He is better looking than you do.

HJ: I bet I sing better than him.

SM: YEAH! He can't sing.

HJ: See? I'm better than him.

SM: Just because you can sing? What's the point of arguing who is better?

HJ: Nothing. Its just fun to fight with you. I can imagine how pissed you are right now.

SM: Really? I think James is really better than you, because he doesn't treat girls like toys, like you do.

HJ: Booh! I'm done playing with girls now.

SM: Really? How come?

HJ: I found someone.

SM: Why don't you just say who is the girl?

HJ: I gotta sleep now. Good night!

SM: Aish. UNFAIR! Good night.

The two just love to bicker. Bickering is their hobby. It becomes awkward for them to talk about relationships, especially when it comes to their relationship. They actually don't talk about the sweet moments their share.

So Min got ready after lunch, because James told her that he will fetch her. He asked her out the whole afternoon until night. She was just too happy and excited to spend the day with James. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see James."

"Okay. Do you need me to drop you off?"

"No need, he will fetch me."

"Aish. You don't need me now 'cause you have James now?"

"Of course not. You are the second man I love after Dad."

"Good. Are you two dating?"

"No."

"Really? Why are you so excted to see him? And why are you smiling so sweetly lately?"

"Aish. Oppa why are you showering me with questions?"

"I'm just curiuos about my princess' love story."

"What love story?" He just smiled and left her sister in the living room.

After a few moments James arrived. He first greeted So Min's parents and they headed out. The parents of So Min are very happy to see So Min and James again.

"They really look good together." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah. Too bad they are not going to be together." Mr. Kim said in disappointment.

"Yeah. We know James very well."

"I guess Dad's choice of So Min's fiance is not bad too."

"You know Dad. He is smart incomes of matchmaking."

"I'm really excited to know who is it."

"I still wish its James, but its not him."

They  feel that James would be a good partner for So Min, but grandpa already said that he found So Min's partner. The young man is definitely not James because if it is him, there wouldn't be any challenge. Grandpa also knows that the two look good together, but he deosn't see and feel the magic and sparks of two people destined to be together.

James brought So Min in a amusement park to play. They bought the ride-all-you-can ticket. So Min was very excited to ride all the rides available. They both challenge each other who would last till the end. Carousels and such are too childish said So Min. They both want the thrill so, all the nerve-rocking, and daredevil rides are on their list. 

So Min doesn't seem to lose any energy of hers even after riding many rides, laughing and running. After riding the most dangerous and most exciting rides they both decided to eat some snacks. 

James bought two large hamburgers, french fries, and large softdrinks. They enjoyed their meal together while sharing laughs and stories. You can feel the happiness between them. 

After having fun in the amusement park, both decided to watch a movie. Instead of choosing a romantic comedy, So Min chose to watch a horror movie. James was not surprised by So Min's choice of movie, since he knows So Min wants to portray a strong character.

James can't stop laughing inside the theatre because of the reactions of So Min. She was very scared at the movie house.

"You are still the same. Watching horror movies even though you are afraid of ghosts."

"Tss. I know. Can't you just stop laughing now. We are watching a horror movie then you are laughing nonstop."

"Sorry. I can't stop myself, its been a while since I saw you like that. You are just too cute." He then pinched So Min's cheeks.

After having a dinner together, James drove So Min home.

"Thanks for today. I had fun." So Min said.

"Okay. I had much fun than you had. I'll see you again." James replied.

"Bye. Take care."

James then left. So Min was then left staring at him leaving. When his car got out of her sight, she entered their house. She greeted her mother and father and then go straight to her room.

She opened her MSN and found Hyun Joong online. They did chat for some time. So Min decided to sleep because they are just fighting over James again. Their conversation is not going anywhere as always. 

So Min dreamt of Hyun Joong that night. 

She and Hyun Joong was left on the middle of the sea. They lived there for a month. In a month they are gaining strength on each other. They seemed to had fun on the island and brought them closer, until Hyun Joong confessed his love for her. She woke up even before she could answer.

The whole morning she was just thinking about it. She seems to lose focus on real life.

-----------------------------

Tada! I Hope you enjoyed reading :) Please leave comments I'm dying of ideas. Haha. Thanks for reading :)