It's not love at first sight

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Okay! First day of my last high school life. I wonder what class I will be in. I hope its not the 3-A, the lamest class." So Min saying on her phone as she is on her way school. Her thought were ruined as she receive a text message from her friend Janice.

 

"So Min where are you? Don't be late! I'm at school already. Guess what? We're at the same class, we are both in 3-A!"

 

"I'm almost there." So Min replied.

 

'I felt sad that I am in the lamest class but in some way I feel happy because I have my friend with me and I would not be under the control of Bloom as they were all in the 3-C. The Bloom are group of girls who feels they own the school and befriends with everyone to get what they want. I just don't like them much, because I can feel the plasticity when I'm with them.' So Min thought on her mind as she walked inside the classroom with Janice.

 

Everybody was busy saying 'Hi' to everybody. Everyone knew each other because they were in the same school for the past years, its just that every year the class under goes reshuffling. The new class of 3-A took their seats as their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Liezel came in with a new face behind her.  Everybody became quiet, they know Mrs. Leizel as a strict teacher. It is also the reason why the 3-A class is lame. 

 

"3-A. I am Mrs. Leizel your homeroom teacher. I bet we know each other well since I'm you're chemistry teacher last school year. This is Kim Hyun Joong your new classmate. Be nice to him as he is a transferee. Mr. Kim can you introduce yourself?" Mrs. Leizel said as she came in the room.

 

The girls looked at Hyun Joong with admiration because of his good looks except for So Min. The guys didn't mind him much because they are busy talking about their basketball line-up for the sports competition.

 

"Good Morning classmates! I'm Kim Hyun Joong, 18 years of age, transferee from Cheonji Highschool. I'm looking forward to have a good school year with you guys." Hyun Joong said with a smile, which made the girls startled.

 

"Okay! Everybody stand up, I will be giving you you're permanent seats."

 

After the seating arrangement, every girls are giving So Min a firing glare, just because she is the lucky one who gets to seat with Hyun Joong. Everybody is not happy with the seating arrangement. 

 

"Okay class! That's it for today. For tomorrow, be ready for the election of officers. Since you know each other well, I am expecting a good elected officers. Bye!"

 

"Bye Ma'am! See you tomorrow!" The class said.

 

The class was dismissed early because it is the first day of classes. The teachers are just introducing their self, giving their rules and regulation inside the class, giving the class schedules and giving the list of books to have.

 

"Ahh! I hate my seat!" So Min said in an annoyed voice.

 

"Yah! So Min!" Crissa said. Another friend of So Min and classmate.

 

"What?"

 

"How come you are complaining about you're seat? You're seating next to Hyun Joong!"

 

"And so? I hate my seat because I'm at the front row. Every move is watched by the teachers, and I can't do what I want." So Min said wondering.

 

"What's with that? Atleast you are sitting next to the new guy who is untouched by the Bloom girls. Oh c'mon! Don't tell me you are not attracted with him. So Min you are now on your last year in high school and you are the only one in this class that's never been in a relationship!" Janice said in a worried voice.

 

"I've been in a relationship!"

 

"Really? With whom?"

 

"With you guys! We are on a friends-classmate relationship!" So Min said with a laugh.

 

"Oh! This is it, I give up! It is so hard to argue with a smart girl like you!"

 

"As if I'll die if I'll graduate being a NBSB?!" So Min said annoyingly. 

 

The Bloom girls started to walk in So Min's direction. So Min gave her best fake smile ever to them and so did they. While Janice just disappeared.

 

"Oh! I feel bad because you are not on the same section as we are. I hope we can still catch up and hang-out together." One of the bloom girls said.

 

"Me too." So Min said in a cold tone.

 

"Oh! I remember. Where is the new guy? I heard he is in this section. Lucky you! I also heard that he is handsome."

 

'BINGO! You're all here just to see the new guy. This is why I don't like you.' So Min thought. "He's there with the boys." As So Min walked away to find Janice. 

 

So Min doesn't like the Bloom girls because they are annoying and feels they own the school. They all got the looks, 3 got the status, 2 got the talent, but no one got to be in the honor roll. So Min is in the honor roll, although she just plays between 8,9, and 10. One of the Bloom girls is desperate to be in the honor roll. Since So Min is just playing with the last three spots, she became the target of the girls. It all started when they are in their Sophomore years.

 

"So Min, How's your score?"

 

"Uhm, I passed."

 

"C'mon, I also passed. I mean what's your score?"

 

"Ahh. I got 93."

 

"Uhm. Congats!" One of the Bloom girls said in an annoyed and sad voice.

 

At first So Min didn't care about them, but they are asking her test score for every exam, quiz, and activity; which made So Min realize that she is just a friend-for-a-reason. When the girl got higher score with So Min, they are all being nice to her and stuff, but when So Min gets higher score (which happens most of the time), they are being cold to her and stuff. So Min doesn't mind that much because they are not hurting her and the girl can't get to the honor roll, no matter how hard she study.

 

"So Min, Let's eat!" Janice said when she found So Min walking along the hallways.

 

"Where were you?" So Min said as she wake up from remembering how did she hate the Bloom girls.

 

"Washroom. I need to touch up, I'm feeling the oils out of my face."

 

Meanwhile at the 3-A's classroom, Hyun Joong is being interviewed by the boys. He seems enjoying the environment of his new school, because everyone is very friendly and approachable.

 

"Why did you transfer to our school?"

 

"Our new house is near the school."

 

"Do you play basketball? Or any other sports?"

 

"Yeah. I'm also doing volleyball."

 

"Are you good at playing basketball?"

 

" I dunno. We'll see."

 

The guys sounded to like him because he is playing basketball and volleyball. It is a good addition to the team since the boys doesn't care about studies it is just about basketball for them. The conversation is all about basketball. 

 

As the boys together with Hyun Joong walked out the room, the Bloom girls greeted the boys. The greeting is truly for Hyun Joong, but he didn't recognize. The boys introduced the Bloom girls to Hyun Joong, he just smiled and said 'Hi' to them. Then the group of the boys together with Hyun Joong started to walk away.

 

'There are lots of pretty girls in here, but they are all the same. Same in the way that  a sweet smile would flatter their heart. That's why its fun to play with them. I wish for a girl who doesn't care about love so she wouldn't be crazy in love.' Hyun Joong's thought as he is walking with the boys around the school.