Louie's Wedding

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min already ate her lunch, so Hyun Joong just ordered foods from a restaurant. He stayed in So Min’s office, watching her work.

“Why don’t you just eat in a restaurant or in your office?”

“I won’t be full there. I want to eat with you.”

“I already told you I’m done eating. Why do business persons eat lunch late?”

“Because we are busy.”

“How come you are here? Its 15 minutes drive from your office.”

“You did stalk me, how come you knew its 15 minutes drive.”

“I didn’t. I just passed your office and did take note of the time.”

“Aish. You miss me that much?”

“In your dreams.”

“Why don’t you just entertain a very handsome and important visitor like me?”

“I entertain many handsome and important visitor, but it depends on how.”

“YOU! How could you do that? How many suitors did visit you here?” Hyun Joong asked with his hands folded.

“Too many to mention, but you’re the first to stay your lunch here.” So Min said teasing him more.

“I should hire someone to be eye on here.” He mumbled.

After a while of bickering, his food arrived. He shared the food to everyone outside of her office; the two were left in the office.

“I bought you ice cream. Come on sit with me.”

“Thank you. Are you always eating that late?”

“Yeah. I have to work double than others. I used to eat inside the office, but now I will eat here from now on.”

“Who told you, that I will let you? If you keep on coming here the employees would think we are dating.”

“Come on, stop thinking about other people would think. Besides, it would be better if they think that way. No other man can visit you here.” He said and leaned to her.

“Pff. Just eat your lunch and go back to office.” She said as she feed him to keep him quiet.

The employees were giggling watching them act like kids. They were like watching a romantic comedy movie.

Days had pass, as usual Hyun Joong was always spending his lunch break at So Min’s office. There are times, they would eat there and sometimes eat in a restaurant. Hyun Joong also liked picking her up and they would go somewhere to spend time.

The employees would always watch them, and ending up shivering from too much sweetness and cheesiness.

Louie filed a week of vacation from work. He was about to get married the day after tomorrow. He spend his second last night of being single in a bar partying with some friends.

“Louie, are you sure about this?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yes, dad. This is the last time.” He answered assuring his dad.

“Don’t feel pressured Louie. Just be happy and enjoy your married life. I can assure you that she is very pretty, I just saw her.”

“Grandpa wouldn’t choose an ugly girl for his handsome grandchild.” Louie joked.

Louie woke up early in the following morning. He walked around the village to get some sweat. He saw Hyun Joong in the court. They decided to play again.

“Are you excited?”

“Yes. Who wouldn’t be, especially when you heard that you are marrying a pretty lady?”

“You already saw your bride?”

“Not yet, dad just told me. I observed you and So Min are going well.”

“Kinda.” He smiled.

“I’m happy for you two. Just when the time comes, fight for her. You know what I mean. Be ready for a war.” Louie joked.

“I know. Congratulations hyung.” He nodded.

“I can sense it is going to be soon. Knowing grandpa, you should be strong.”

Hyun Joong already knew that So Min is already matched up to someone. Louie told him, to help him move on to So Min, but it didn’t helped.

The Jung family is all dressed up for the big day, thanks to So Min’s beautiful clothes. Visitors started to arrive one by one to the hotel venue of the wedding. Everyone in the high society were gathered, the bride also came from a good family.

Louie was already in his suit, sitting in the dressing room of the groom. His friends checked up on him to congratulate him.

So Min entered the dressing room, to check up on his brother’s suit, but ending up disappointed. She saw her brother perfectly handsome, without any flaws from his suit.

“Oppa, just tell me if you want to run away. I’ll give you my car keys.” So Min joked.

“Princess, I won’t. You’ll lose your knight now, take care. I’ll give you to your prince now. Don’t give him a hard time, be strong. Alright?”

“Oppa.” She hugged his brother.

Louie walked with his father and mother to the aisle. He was smiling to the visitors; the cameras love his face so much.

The door opened, showing the bride; she was glowing, her wedding gown fitted her perfectly. She walked with her parents; she was full of poise and composure. She was very beautiful a perfect fit for a hot bachelor, waiting for her in front.

Louie smiled to his bride as he took her hands. They exchanged their vows, while staring at each other. Some kind of unexplained bond was felt by the couple as they exchange rings.

“Aren’t you envious?” Hyun Joong joked to the dazzling So Min.

“If you are rushing, you can marry tomorrow.” She answered sarcastically.

“You’ll die of heartbreak if I will.”

“It won’t happen since you wouldn’t do that, you will definitely wait.” They both blushed.

“What if I do?” He asked whispering to her.

“I will watch you exchange your vows and then get lost.” She said looking him straight in the yes.

“You can’t do that, if I’m holding your hand, helping you wear your wedding ring.” He gave her a mocking smile.

Even if, it is their first meeting you can feel that they are attracted to each other. They can’t get enough of glancing at each other.

 “Can I?” Louie whispered for the wedding kiss. “I already said my vows.” She smiled to him. Louie kissed her on the cheeks. The visitors thought it was on the lips; Louie kissed her on the side to make it look like in the lips.

The wedding reception was very fun, because of a band playing for the visitors. So Min volunteered Hyun Joong for a song, she gave him a sweet smile as a plea when the band called him.

He sang a love song for the couple, but his eyes were locked on So Min. The newly wedded couple was dancing while listening to Hyun Joong’s song for So Min.

“This is our wedding, but they are making a scene.” Louie whispered to her bride.

“Your sister and him, look good together.”

“I know. You look better.”

“Hey mister. You don’t have to praise me; I just wore my wedding ring.” Pointing to her ring.

“I’m just saying the truth.”

“Your sister is a good designer. I loved my wedding gown, I feel like displaying it in the living room.”

“Yes, but you wearing it added the good looks.” Louie bride, which made her blushed.

After the wedding ceremony, Louie and her wife was settled in the hotel’s presidential suite to rest.

“Let’s get introduced. I am Louie 25 years of age.”

“188 cm in height. I already know about you, your profile is all around the net. Let me just introduce myself.”

“You searched on me. Then proceed.” Louie said gently.

“Gah! I am Amy Park, turning 25. I’m staying in New York for work.”

Louie can’t resist but to stare at Amy, who was wearing her evening dress. True, Louie already dated many women who are prettier than Amy, but Amy just contains a very charming and attractiveness in her aura.

“We’ll know each other on the process. So, will you stay here for good?”

“Yes, my dad just fired me on my work, so you have to work hard to feed me. I’m high maintenance.” She joked.

“I’m sorry, if we don’t have a honeymoon. I thought that we should just go when we both want to. Don’t worry I won’t do anything to you.”

“You are a gentleman as they say, even though you are a playboy.”

“You know many things about me. I should get to know you too.”

“Do you plan to last this marriage until death?”

“Yes, so don’t plan in divorcing me.” Louie said as he stood to check on the windows.

“Why would I do that, if every girls dream is my husband?” She said sweetly.

“Good. Better keep me tight.” Louie joked.

“I didn’t know you had this side of yours.”

“Is that a compliment? Are you regretting it now?”

“I’ll think about it.” She answered mocking him.

As Louie said, they didn’t do anything that night except to talk about life. They both agreed to act as a dating couple, let their feelings for each other grow, until they are both ready to surrender their flesh.

Both agreed to stay on Louie’s house first while they are still getting to know each other stage. The family welcomed Amy as warm as possible.

Janice helped So Min arranging Louie’s room to fit for a couple.

“Oppa is now married. I want to cry now.”

“I know, many girls cried when he married. Just think as she married his other half now. Besides Amy unnie compliments Oppa’s good looks. They just look perfect. See?” So Min pointed the wedding picture on the wall.

“Well, you have a point. When are going to walk down the aisle?”

“Aish. Oppa just got married.”

Amy paid her respects to Mr. and Mrs. Jung, and grandpa.

“I can believe that grandpa is a good match maker.” Louie said after paying respects.

“You wouldn’t regret it. Amy please be comfortable with us.” Grandpa said.

“Yes, grandpa.”

“Louie show Amy your room. So Min and her friend arranged it. It was nice; I hope you’ll like it. And call me mom now.” Mrs. Jung said warmly.

“Thank you Mom.” Amy said as Louie led her upstairs.

“Speaking of So Min, where is she?” Grandpa asked.

“Hyun Joong picked her up a while ago.” Mr. Jung answered smiling.

“The princess is dating a prince. What a good match, though it’s out of the way.”

Louie opened the door nervously. He was afraid of his room’s looks since So Min arranged it; by his surprise it was perfect.

“I guess your sister did a good job.” Amy said as she entered.

“I was nervous what she has done, but it’s good. They made sure we would sleep together.” Louie said. So Min and Janice only left 2 chairs and a small couch, where Louie can’t fit. “There is no room left since grandpa will sleep here.”

“We would sure sleep together.” Amy said as she sat on the bed.

“Are you nervous?” He asked while looking at her with a devil smile.

“I’m not. I trust you.” She said to him to convince herself that she isn’t.

Louie wanted to help Amy fix her clothes in the walk-in closet, but she didn’t let him. She wanted to do it on her own, since she is so shy to show him her girly stuffs.

‘Oh gosh! What would I do? There is only one bed. Oh my! Oh my! Amy, do not show him you are nervous. Oh my! I can’t this is the first time I’ll sleep with a guy. What’s wrong he is your husband now?! I’m not yet ready, even if he got a perfectly curved body and even if he is oozing hot. Oh my spirits in heaven please help me.’ Amy thought while fixing her stuffs inside walking here and there.

“AMY PARK!” She shouted to herself to be composed.

“Amy, do you need something?” Louie asked knocking on the door.

“Yes, ah, I mean no. I’m perfectly fine.” She said with a big sigh.

-------------------------

TADA! I'm supposed not to update but the views that reached 8500+ was just so epic for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH  :)) Keep spreading LOVE and PEACE :)) Please don't be a silent reader.

heartHyunMin is LOVEheart

 

(Sis, eto na. Haha. You win eh.)