Double Date

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Amy woke up early in the morning to help in the kitchen. She was trying to be a good wife to Louie. She washed up and proceeded in the kitchen. She greeted Mrs. Jung, who was making breakfast with the maids. She wanted to help but, Mrs. Jung didn’t let her. She just asked her to wake up Louie.

“Amy sweetie, you just got married. Please take a rest and wake up your husband. Breakfast would be ready in 30 minutes.” Mrs. Jung said sweetly.

“Thank you Mom.” She said and walked away.

Amy entered their room quietly and found Louie transferred in the bed. She stood on the side to wake him up.

“Louie, wake up. Breakfast would be ready in 30 minutes.” Amy said gently.

“Hmm. 5 minutes.” He said while dumping his head under the pillow. Amy was about to go when Louie caught her hand and pulled her to his side. “Join me.” He said and hugged her.

Amy was caught in surprise, but she didn’t refuse. She also enjoyed the moment. They both wanted to be in each other’s arm.

“This is more like a loving married couple.” She said.

“We are married and soon to be loving.” He said making her blush.

So Min of course didn’t join breakfast, she was still travelling in dreamland on her comfy bed. Louie explained to Amy why So Min didn’t join them for breakfast and told her to be used to it.

Mrs. Jung asked the married couple to spend the day together, since they are on vacation. Both liked the idea, they were dressed up in white clothes. They left when So Min just woke up. She waved her goodbye to the couple and went directly to the kitchen.

“Good Morning Mom. What’s for breakfast?”

“Here. Do you have any plans for today?”

“None. I just plan to stuff myself on the bed. Why mom?”

“Oh, I’ll be leaving later. I can’t join you for lunch.”

“It’s okay. I can manage.”

Mrs. Jung left So Min eating. So Min doesn’t have any plans for her vacation. She wanted to have a vacation to rest, though her works are piled up.

So Min was in the living room, watching television. She roams the channels until she settled watching a romantic comedy.

“Gah! Where is he? Did he lose his ability to neither text nor call?” She said staring at her phone.

“Miss, Mr. Kim is here.” Hyun Joong showed up with a smirk. He was wearing a checkered white polo, jeans and black chucks.

“Skipping work while doing nothing is bad.” He said as he sat beside her.

“You are doing the same thing.”

“No. I have something to do.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll be spending a day with you, I left work for you. Go get ready.” Hyun Joong said as he leaned on the couch comfortably.

“You’re lucky because I’ve got nothing to do.”

“Yeah I know that’s why I’m here.” He said as he turns to the television.

So Min walks down wearing shorts, white top, and chucks. Hyun Joong looked at her with amazement.

“Anything looks good on you, but only one thing looks great on you.”

“What?”

“Me.” He said sweetly

 “Come on, where are we going?” She said as she pulled him.

“You’re copying my attire, but I like it.” He smirked.

They went in the amusement park to have fun. So Min dared him to ride the entire daredevil ride, he only agreed if So Min would be his servant for a day.

Hyun Joong’s hands were tied on her hands as they walk through the amusement park. So Min screams as the rollercoaster moves in the sky. She was hugging Hyun Joong, to feel secured. She wasn’t really afraid, she just missed him.

So Min didn’t go for the other rides, she just took picture of Hyun Joong and waited in the exit. She was giggling while waiting for him.

“Hey, miss. I am Troy, and you are?”

“I’m his other half.” She said pointing at the walking Hyun Joong and the guy left.

“Who was that?” Hyun Joong asked with a mark of jealousy on his face.

“Just a random guy.” She smirked.

“That’s why I don’t want you being that pretty, but I trust you.” He smirked.

The last stop was the haunted house. So Min didn’t want to go, but Hyun Joong liked the idea because he knew that she is afraid of ghosts. As Hyun Joong imagined it, So Min sticks to her like a leech. His polo was almost ripped, by her tight hug to him. She was stuck in his chest while screaming wildly; he was kind of mean to smile at her state inside the haunted house.

“I want burger, fries, and a large coke.” So Min ordered Hyun Joong.

“Fine.” He said and walked leaving So Min in the table.

“Miss, would you like to have a drink.” A guy said and sat in front of her.

“No thanks.” She smiled.

“What about a stroll?”

Hyun Joong came with their food, and looked at the guy with a fierce look. He then sat beside So Min and placed his arm around her and gave the guy a look which says that she is mine, which made the guy leave.

“You are too cute when jealous.” She teased.

“I’m not jealous.” He answered.

“Aiyo, what’s with the fierce look?”

“I’m just telling them, that you are with the most handsome man.”

“Tss.” She said and sips her drink.

They ate while feeding each other. So Min fed Hyun Joong the hamburger, until his mouth was full, and can’t say anything. He revenge by feeding her a bunch of French fries. They were like kids playing with their foods on.

A crying little boy came to them to ask for help. He was crying to death finding his mother, while So Min was trying to calm him; it was no help. Hyun Joong carried the boy on his shoulder to stop him cry. The boy giggled as he was in the air. So Min was amazed by Hyun Joong’s soft side.

They walked around trying to find the boy’s parents, but they didn’t succeed. They finally decided to ask for some help with the security. As they came in the office the boy’s parents were waiting for him. The crying mother hugged his son so tight. They thanked So Min and Hyun Joong for taking care of their son.

“You would be a good father.” So Min praised Hyun Joong.

“I would be the best father of our child.” He chuckled. She pushed him.

“I think I want to watch a movie.” So Min said in a sweet voice.

“Let’s go. A good sci-fi action just released last week.” He asked her, but she frowned as soon as she heard. “You don’t like it?” He asked worriedly. He suggested it, since he knew So Min likes action and horror movie. He was so open to ask her on a movie since she is not the kind to watch a chick flick.

“I want to watch the other movie.” She said with a childish accent.

“You don’t mean the romantic comedy chick flick?” He asked slowly, word for word. She nodded with a sweet smile. He looked at her with a confuse look, but she just acted too sweet.

“Please?” She asked while holding his hands.

“Even if I love you, I wouldn’t dare to watch a chick flick.” He said in a manly voice. So Min was just being too sweet for him. She asked holding his hands, acting like a child, and sweet talking him; he finally gave in. “Aish. You are just too sweet too ignore.” He sighed, signaling he agreed.

“Yehey.” She pulled him.

Actually So Min doesn’t really want to watch the movie so badly. She just wants to know if the manly Hyun Joong would watch a chick flick with her and to know if he is so into her.

Hyun Joong holding their foods, they entered the movie house; it was quite full, since the movie is such a hit for many girls. The light was still on, so when Hyun Joong entered the girls were surprised to see him. They were so giddy to see him in a movie house, So Min noticed it. Her eyebrows formed a mountain.

“So Min this is our seat.” He said in a soft voice.

“Oh thank you.” She smiled sweetly and held his arms. The girls envied her because she is with Hyun Joong; the boys envied him because he is with Mina/So Min.

The girls could see how perfect they are for each other. They were a cute couple, so they started to praise them.

When the lights dimmed, Louie and Amy entered hand-in-hand. Just like So Min, Amy also asked Louie to go, but it was easy for her. Louie decided to be dedicated on his wife that day. They sat two rows after the seat of Hyun Joong and So Min.

Louie and Amy watched the movie with a smile on their face. They were like a couple who just started dating. They are still shy to each other, but you can sense they are comfortable with each other’s company.

Hyun Joong and So Min was bickering while watching, making their seatmates ‘Sssh!’ them. They didn’t concentrate much on the movie since they are busy checking on each other’s popcorn.

As Louie and Amy exits the movie house, some girls noticed Louie, so they started to scream and took pictures of him. Luckily, there is a media outside the movie house to check the movie’s run. They were caught hand-in-hand in the camera. That was not it, when Hyun Joong and So Min walked in the lobby the movie house’ lobby just went to be a mess. Screams are everywhere, noticing the famous two hot guys, and So Min in one movie house.

The media who was there plus the fans cameras where zoomed in to Hyun Joong and So Min. Louie and Amy was a hot couple, but they are already married and everyone knows about it. Hyun Joong and So Min was a flash bomb and sure it will be big news, since So Min was a hot item in the industry plus Hyun Joong is a famous heir. They are a very fresh and unexpected pair.

Louie and Amy didn’t saw the pair as they left the movie house fast.

“WHAT?!” Mr. Jung said as soon he held the newspaper.

“Honey, what happened?” Mrs. Jung asked, but as soon as she saw the headline she was stunned.

Whose parents won’t be shocked if you saw your children’s faces on a headline of a newspaper even though they are not an artist with a big title ‘Sibling’s Double Date’?

“The Jung siblings were caught yesterday on a movie house with their dates. Louie who just got married to Amy Park was spotted walking hand-in-hand leaving the movie house. Following them was Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min.

Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min is dating. Who would not know this two young people as they were both famous on their field. Many will be sad about the news, as so both were admired by many peoples. They are a cute couple and both looks gorgeous together.

As for Jung So Min and Kim Hyun Joong is this another big business venture? They both came from two big business family. Both couples look good together with their white tops. White is the new couple shirt.”

------------------------

TADA! I hope you liked this chapter. Have fun reading, since I had fun writing this :)