Grandfather’s Game Plan on the Works

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Oh yes, everyone is invited but, only So Min, Hyun Joong, Crissa, Janice, Yao, and Big Boy is present.

“So where’s everybody?” Hyun Joong asked as soon as he got off his car.

“Hey, I thought everyone is invited.”

“Everyone is invited, but only us made it.”

“I guess, they just made this.” So Min whispered to Hyun Joong, while looking at them suspiciously.

“I think so too.”

“Aigoo! Come on let’s get ready for a swim.” Yao invited.

“They just can’t get enough of each other.” Crissa teased.

Janice and Crissa have been struggling with their luggage, while So Min’s luggage is in Hyun Joong’s arms. Yao and Big Boy just watched Crissa and Janice struggle.

“Girls really love to bring much stuff but they can’t carry.” They both mumbled.

“Hey, why don’t you help them?” So Min pointed to the struggling girls.

“Let them.” Yao said while laughing.

The girls settled in one room, leaving the boys to be in one room. The group got ready for a swim in the beach. The three girls were giggling while looking out for their beach wears.

Hyun Joong didn’t like too much skin showing off, so he got So Min a beach dress to cover her.

“Where did you get this?”

“I asked my secretary to buy you one; I don’t want to die of heart attack seeing many guys admiring you.”

“Aish. Then put on a shirt.”

The group decided to play volleyball. Hyun Joong, So Min and Yao were on a team. Crissa and Janice let out a big sigh, knowing Big Boy is their team mate.

Yao just kept on messing up the play, adding So Min who just runs from the ball, they lost. Hyun Joong was exhausting dead tired coping up with Big Boy’s team.

“You owe me one.” Hyun Joong said while catching his breath.

“Aish. We lost.”

“He’s dead tired. You should care for him.”

“Here drink up water.” He finished the bottle in one shot.

After a time of resting on the beach, the group decided to go on banana boating before the sunset. They kept on teasing Big Boy, because of his big body.

“Yah. Can this carry Big Boy?” Asked Yao.

“Of course.” The man said.

“Big Boy you don’t have to put a lifejacket, you’ll definitely float with those.” So Min said teasing him more, pointing to his big abs.

“Jung So Min. We have 206 bones in our body, do you want 207th? You never grew up.” Big Boy said and run to her. She runs all her might as soon as Big Boy fumed with anger. He didn’t catch her, because she hides in Hyun Joong’s back. Big Boy just pinched her leaving a red mark on her face.

“Hyun Joong-ah.” She cried.

“Aish. It’s your fault. Behave now.” He said rubbing her cheeks.

Yao got threw up in the ocean because of the banana boat ride, leaving everyone burst into laughter. Luckily, he can swim and cope up in the boat as they stopped.

“I thought I got killed.” Yao said as he is catching his breath.

“Bad people do last.” Janice teased.

Yao decided to sleep first and some got into shower. So Min and Hyun Joong stayed for the sunset.

“It feels good.”

“This is so fun.”

“And romantic.”

“You ran out of cheesy pick-up lines?”

“No. I just remembered how we kissed back in Yao’s birthday.”

“You are so naughty to steal a kiss from me.”

“It was just a smack. Since it is a dare I just got it into its peak, I’m not satisfied with the cheeks.”

“Now tell me, how many girls you kissed when I left.”

“Hmm. I can’t remember.” He said teasing her, and he was not disappointed, her eyebrow was raised like a mountain. “I can’t remember because I never kissed. If it is not you then it wouldn’t be anyone. Don’t bite my y lips again.”

“I can’t promise. You were sometimes naughty, eh.”

After dinner, they decided to have a drink. They got a strong rum to make them all drunk, but only Hyun Joong and So Min got totally drunk. They were so wasted that they don’t know what they are doing.

Big Boy carried So Min to the girl’s room. Janice and Crissa followed them and fix her to sleep. The two girls after a while of gossiping end up sleeping in the bedside.

Hyun Joong on the other hand was throwing up in the bathroom. Yao waited for him in the living room. He was swaying while walking to the living room, and then bumped on the wall. He just crawled to the couch for a comfort.

“Are you okay?”

“Who’s okay? I’ll beat him up. So Min? So Min?”

“She’s sleeping in the room.” Hyun Joong stood up and tried to walk but, his face fell on the couch. “Ouch!” He shouted in pain.

“Let her sleep.”

“I need to check on her.”

“You just want to sleep with her.”

“How did you know?”

“You’re still a guy.”

“Enk! I won’t do anything to her; I just want to sleep next to her, for her to feel safe.” He said and fell asleep.

“How’s it?” Big Boy asked.

“This guy is just so in love to So Min.” Yao said while poking the sleeping man.

“Agh! This is harder than I thought.” Big Boy sighed as he gulped down a glass.

“Plan B.”

Yao and Big Boy just continued to drink in the living room while watching a movie. A wild idea entered their mind as they saw a scene in a movie. They met each other’s eyes and proceeded to work on it.

The two men threw a high five as they succeed. They were giggling while watching something on Yao’s camera.

Yao put his camera safely on his bag and slept.

The next morning the couple was crying in headache. So Min can’t take the smell of alcohol in her body so she took a bath as soon as she opened her eyes.

“Hyun Joong take a bath a now. The alcohol stinks.” Yao woke Hyun Joong up. He walked heavily in the boy’s bathroom and dunks himself in the shower.

The four people were in the kitchen preparing breakfast, but only Yao and Big Boy truly cooks. Janice and Crissa were just so busy bullying the boys and mocking their cooking skills.

“Oh my head is killing me.” So Min cried as she leaves the room.

“Are you alright?” Hyun Joong asked in the wall.

“My head is just killing me.” Hyun Joong kissed her in the forehead.

“Me too.” Hyun Joong pointed to his head, and waited for a kiss.

While eating breakfast the normal stuffs were the topic. The usual bickering and smacking were there.

“Hey, wifey where are you?”

“Wifey? Husband I am in Dad’s office applying for a job.”

“Let’s eat lunch together. I’ll pick you up there in 1 hour. Bye wifey.”

“Yes, husband.”

Amy smiled as she hung up.

“Enjoying married life huh?”

“Yes dad.”

“Start your work tomorrow. We are not wrong to get you two married.”

“Dad, how did you know about it?”

“Louie’s grandpa saw you on my birthday party; he said that you and his grandson will get married in the future. I asked him, how did he knew, he said that ‘I can feel and see it.’ At first I didn’t believe him but, he was just so powerful to refuse his offer. He is a good match maker.”

Amy smiled as she knew about it. When she first knew that she is arranged to marry someone, of course she didn’t want and refused the idea. Knowing Louie will be her husband; she jumped into joy and accepted it without blinking.

Louie paid his respect to Amy’s dad in the office.

“How’s your grandpa?”

“He’s busy playing with a game he created.”

“Your sister must be giving him a hard time.”

“I think so too.” Louie smiled.

“You two can go now. Enjoy your lunch, visit us this weekend. Okay?”

“Yes dad.”

Louie and Amy walked hand-in-hand, ignoring the stares and mumbling of the employees.

------------------

TADA! Have fun reading :) Please don't be a silent reader.