Officially Dating

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

The news was spread widely like a thunderstorm. Hyun Joong’s company was taking a lot of calls as well as So Min’s. Shina was getting crazy answering the calls and explaining to the reporters that her boss is on vacation right now.

“This is what I get from working on a famous person.” Shina sighed.

The Kim family didn’t mind the issue that much, because they already knew those two are close and there is an ongoing romance.

“Hyun Joong you’re face is all over the papers.” Mrs. Kim greeted Hyun Joong as soon as he got in the dining table.

“Why?” He asked innocently. His brother showed him the newspaper. He rubs his hair as soon as he saw that and smirked.

“Better be careful. Don’t go in the office.” Mr. Kim warned him.

“Yes, Dad.” He agreed.

Their grandpas who are both in the province smiled as soon as they saw the papers. They didn’t mind it that much, because they knew what will happen in the end.

Only the animals and So Min didn’t know about the news. She was in her usual sleep. Her phone already ran out of battery because of many calls and messages from different people.

“I’m sure that sleepyhead is still dreaming.” Janice said in a playful voice.

“I’m sure.” Said Crissa in the other line.

“I want to see her face when she sees this.” Janice said laughing.

“Yao would be rich, if he will sell their pictures back in high school.” Crissa joked. They were bursting of laugh imagining what will happen to the two.

It was already 12 in the noon, when So Min finally woke up. She reached for her phone and found it dead, she charged it and went directly to shower. She was humming happily as she was washing, Louie happen to enter her room heard her.

“I wonder if you can still hum after seeing this.” Louie muttered. He placed the newspaper in her bed, directly their face up.

Louie pulled Amy to So Min’s door.

“What are you doing?” She said confused.

“Ssh. This is going to be fun.” Louie said as they stand behind the doors.

So Min came out of the shower dressed up with a pinkish dress. She ran to her bed to see what a newspaper is doing in her precious bed.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” She shouted as soon as she saw the paper. Louie and Amy burst out of laughing when she shouted; they run to their room after a time to hide. So Min walks fast to their room.

“Oppa!” She screamed for help.

“What do you need?” He asked controlling his laugh.

“Do you know anything about this?” She asked annoyed.

“We just found the paper this morning. We are also exposed.” Louie said innocently.

“Aish. The whole Korea knows you are married.”

“The whole Korea also knows you are dating.” Louie sister; she walked to find her mother. Louie and Amy were laughing at So Min’s reaction.

“Why did you do that?” Amy asked her husband.

“She needs to admit their relationship. They’ve been in an unofficially dating status back high school.” Louie said while glancing at their garden.

So Min found her mother doing some gardening to her bonsais, when she walked heavily to her.

“Oh, So Min you’re awake. Eat your lunch, we already ate.”

“Mom, does Dad knows about the newspapers?”

“Yeah.”

“Is he mad?”

“He said you need to fix this by yourself. So Min why don’t you just admit you two are dating? You tried to forget him for four years, but it didn’t work. Isn’t it time to be true to you?” Mrs. Jung asked her while checking on the plants.

“Fine! You all win; I’ll talk to him later after his work.” So Min said raising her white flag to the combined forces of her family.

“Honey, he’s not in work. He passed by earlier to say sorry about the issue. He’ll get you to talk at 2 pm. It’s good that you are all dressed up.” Mrs. Jung said as she stood up.

So Min was left unguarded by them. She goes to her room to get her phone, but it’s still off. She just took her pouch and stayed in the living room. She called Shina to ask what is up, but she just can’t get on the line.

“Are you going somewhere?” Amy asked So Min.

“Yeah. Mom said Hyun Joong will pick me up. Unnie, what do you think about the news?” She answered with a smile.

“I’ve never been in the news before not until I married Louie. It was quite fun though.” Amy chuckled.

“I can’t find the fun in there.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“You’re quite in the news lately. You are popular.”

“I don’t want it. Do you have something to do tomorrow?” Before Amy can answer Louie interrupted.

“So Min don’t snatch my wife! You’ll have your prince in no time.” Louie said playfully.

“Fine she is yours. What prince?!” She said turning to face the window.

Hyun Joong came and fetches So Min. There is quite awkwardness in the ride. They stopped on the fully reserved restaurant, where they had their Valentine’s dinner. They saw their picture in the wall of the restaurant, nicely displayed on the wall. They both remembered the first Valentines they shared.

“We are not even celebrities but our life is on the papers.” Hyun Joong joked.

“I know. Why do you have to be a popular bachelor?” She smirked.

“And why do you have to be a hot designer?” He answered with a smile. So Min blushed when she heard the compliment from the man of her life.

A romantic music played on the background, he asked her for a dance. She was hesitant for a moment, but he insisted so she gave in. They swayed with music their body moving closer and closer. His right hand holds her right hand, her left hand was on his back and his left hand was on her waist. They were smiling shyly to each other while dancing.

The restaurant staffs were watching them from behind; they can’t help but feel the shivers while watching them.

After a while he sang a love song for her. He was holding her hand while singing; their eyes locked with attraction.

“Four years ago, I was about to confess my feelings to you in the sweetest way I could think of, but fate didn’t left me to express it. I guess love didn’t want to be confessed by plan. I can’t ask you to be the first girl to take my heart and life because you already had. Can you take me as your boyfriend So Min?” He asked handsomely holding the necklace he was supposed to give her before.

So Min’s tears started to fall, while he was uttering his words. She was looking at him with tears of love.

“Your true love can bring out the best and worst of you. We didn’t try to handle each other at our worst time, but we already handled each other at our best. Love worked its way to handle us to be what we are today. I don’t regret leaving and hurting ourselves four years ago, because it just proved that we are really match made in heaven. I Love You.” She said with tears and smile on her face.

“I Love you too.” He said with his sweetest smile.

Their longing for each other’s kiss was extremely on high. So Min was on her chair and he was kneeling in front of her. Hyun Joong lifted his head to hers; they closed their eyes as soon as their lips met. They kissed passionately for the first time. They kissed because they want to and to conclude the sweet moment. It was not because of an accident or dare, and not a smack but a passionate one.

He helped her wear the necklace and she hugged him.

“You confessing in front of me is the sweetest confession I could ever think of.” She whispered.

“And you accepting it is the sweetest moment I could ever think of.” He answered.

-------------------

TADA! Agh! I’m dying of sweetness. I hope you liked it. Comments please :) Thanks for reading :) Okay, Okay, Okay! The 9000+ views killed me! OMG! I don't really intend to update, but it just made my day. THANKS :) That was so epic for me :)  

❤HYUNMIN IS LOVE ❤