Pretty Wild

You, Me and Everything Nice

A month had passed since Hyun Joong entered the school. He was very welcomed by everyone, especially the girls. After a month he already had 5 girlfriends from the school. Fast isn't he? Actually, he was still balancing the atmosphere. He and So Min are also getting close and here is a proof....

 

Hyun Joong: Busy?

 

So Min: Not really. You? I guess you're bored with your girl :)

 

Hyun Joong: How did you know? You must know me, neh? Haha.

 

So Min: Just guessed. My brother is just like you, eh. Haha.

 

Hyun Joong: You and your brother must really be close and so we are. Haha.

 

So Min: Yeah, but he doesn't talk about his girlfriendsss to me like you do.

 

Hyun Joong: Because your his beloved sister. You must really emphasize 'girlfriendsss' ah? Haha.

 

So Min: Yeah, because your alike! Haha.

 

Hyun Joong: Ahm, do you remember about Sheena, the sophomore?

 

So Min: Yeah. What about her?

 

Hyun Joong: Should I ask her out? I think she's pretty.

 

So Min: Every girl who passes by your sight is pretty. Haha. It's up to you. You are not being tired?

 

Hyun Joong: Nah! You are not pretty for me. You're HANDSOME! Why should I be tired of the thing that I enjoy? You why are you not being tired of watching Spongebob?

 

So Min: You got a point! Bye. It's pretty late.

 

'I hate that everyone sees me as a boy, but its better than to be a toy of boys.'

 

So Min just signed out!

 

Hyun Joong: Good night beautiful! Sweet dreams :)

 

'What's with her? I'm just kidding about her being handsome. Why didn't she wait for my goodnight? A girl would die to hear that from me.'

 

Its been normal for Hyun Joong and So Min to talk about love relatonships of Hyun Joong. They are comfortable with it, since So Min is close with the boys and she is like the 'love advisor' of her friends. Hyun Joong is not interested with the relationships of So Min since he knew from Yao that So Min never had a romantic relationship.

 

One of the teachers of 3-A is not around, so the principal just gave them an activity. The activity was just easy so the 3-A  finished it fast. They were very noisy, especially the boys. The boys were having a jamming session with some girls. The other girls were busy talking about the recent episode of Playful Kiss. Others are busy talking about romantic relationships. The noise from 3-A is heard till the second room from them.

 

Hyun Joong being the newest student was asked to sing a song. He was hesitating at start but, due to So Min he was forced to do so. So Min handed him a guitar since, Hyun Joong told her that he can play. He played 'Thank You', since So Min told him that it was a nice song. While playing his eyes were glued on So Min, but So Min found it annoying.

 

'What's up with Hyun Joong? Doing his moves to So Min? It's like he is singing her a song. I already warned him.'

 

'I wish Hyun Joong was looking at me while singing. He's like an angel. Oh wait, is he looking at So Min? I smell something fishy about this two. I am looking forward to this. I just hope that Hyun Joong would play his card well to So Min or else...' Janice thought while seeing the sweet scene.

 

Janice and Yao smelled something between the two, but they didn't dare to care knowing their friend. When So Min is being confronted about boys she denies easily and tries to avoid the boy easily. She doesn't want to be involve in any rumors. After playing the class started the noise again so Allain feels that she needs to do her job.

 

"Yah classmates! Could you please shut up? You're too noisy!" Allain said.

 

"Whatever! Okay! Dance first like this!" Yao said and danced like a chicken. The class laughed.

 

"Aish!" Allain said in an annoyed voice and came to So Min to ask for some help. She was shocked to see So Min singing with the others.

 

"So Min what are you doing? Please make them quiet they're not listening to me."  Allain said in a pity-me voice and face.

 

"Okay! Just please make my Math assignment. Deal?"

 

Allain rolled her eyes before saying "Deal!" because she don't have a choice. The class is not listening to Allain even she's the president. She is pretty intelligent, but she is so into boys and there are lot of rumors about her, so the class doesn't seem to respect her.

 

So Min stopped singing and walked towards her locker. She gets her arnis and walked toward infront.

 

"Yah classmates!" So Min said with a loud voice. The class ignored her which made her irritated.

 

'Ignoring me huh? We'll see!'

 

'So Min what will you do now? Let's see how will you be a tiger.'

 

"CLASSMATES! YOU DARE TO IGNORE ME AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT YOU WANT! THE NEXT PERSON TO SHOW HIS TEETH TO ME WILL LOSE IT! BE QUIET OR ELSE WE'LL ALL BE PUNISHED BY MRS. LEIZEL." So Min said in a calm voice, with eye brows raised and arnis on he right hand.

 

Yao said 'OKAY' without showing his teeth which made So Min laugh and so as the whole class.

 

'Oh crap! She's really something. I must not mess with her. She's a calm tiger.' Hyun Joong thought and smiled.

 

"I told you." Yao mouthed to Hyun Joong.

 

"Pretty and calm tiger." Hyun Joong mouthed to Yao and both smiled.

 

"So the party is over? Sorry for disturbing you." A male teacher said in a sarcastic way and left. The teacher was Mr. Opelia a rumored gay, but doesn't admit it though it is obvious.

 

"This is why I don't like being an officer!" So Min said as she sat beside Hyun Joong.

 

"Why? You're having privilege right?"

 

"I don't care about the privilege. It's that I can't  join the fun much because I should be an example to the class."

 

"Is it hard acting it?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"You do good, you can be a good actress." Hyun Joong said teasing her.

 

"Whatever alligator!"

 

At lunch, Yao is cooking up a show. He was imitating Mr. Opelia, but a bit exaggerated. He was imitating how Mr. Opelia is teaching them at class and how he calls student who are good looking and not. The boys were laughing really hard. 

 

Hyun Joong was busy exchanging SMS with Sheena. He smiles not because he is loving it, but instead he is entertained by Sheena. She is taking it seriously, every word sent by him is like an angel's sweet word for her. She and her friends passed by Hyun Joong's classroom, he found it very amusing, so he smiled at them like an angel. The girls' heart are flattered especially Sheena who is like in cloud 9.

 

"Okay lover boy! Who is it right now?" Yao asked.

 

"It's a sophomore, its Sheena." Hyun Joong said while staring at his phone.

 

"You're really something, how did you manage to get her number?" One boy asked.

 

"She sent the SMS first."

 

"Woah-oh-oh! He asked for his number,but she didn't gave it to him." Yao said teasing the other boy.

 

"Oh! I hope you don't mind me going out with her. I can stop now if you mind it." Hyun Joong said in a brotherly manner.

 

"It's okay! I already forget it, besides I'm going out with a senior from the other high school." The boy said proudly.

 

"Oh-oh!" The boys said.

 

'Boys will be boys!' So Min thought upon hearing the boys conversation.

 

The class is getting closer and closer. Hyun Joong is confused why 3-A is called the lamest class, because he doesn't seem to feel it. He and So Min are having a bit of eye to eye conversation which happens during breaks and classes.

 

'The fish already bite the bait even before it is being served. I'm wondering how long I can play with her. I hope she would not be annoying very fast. However So Min looks pretty fresh today. Aish! What's with you Hyun Joong saying that she's pretty, its just normal for you, but why do I even think of it! Aish!'