Power Hug

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Good bye So Min. Louie drive carefully."

"Bye Mom!" THey both said, Louie started the engine and take off.

"So you met James yesterday?" Louie smirked.

"Did you knew he would come?"

"Kinda? He pleaded fro your location, so I told him. So what happened?"

"Uhm nothing really special. He just took me from school and when I woke up I am on Dad's arms, and he's gone. That's all."

"You little princess, how could you just sleep? You haven't met him for a long time."

"That's why I feel guilty. I think I should make up on him later."

"Much better. So you will have a date later? I don't need to pick you up?" Louie .

"Just give me first James' number."

"No need. Just check your phone. He asked for your number." Louie smiled to her.

James already called her twice, but she's not answering. She left her phone in silent mode for the whole day yesterday. She is about to call James when James called her again.

"Good Morning So Min."

"Good Morning."

"How are you feeling now?"

"Good. I'm sorry for yesterday. I think I should make up on you?"

"Yeah! You must be! I'll see you later in school. Bye."

"Got it. Bye."

She arrived in school a little early, as she is walking she can feel some hot glares again. Janice was standing in the stairs leaning on the wall waiting for her, as soon as she saw her, she pulled her and walked to their room.

"Yah! Who is that James from yesterday? Is he your friend? Why didn't you tell me? Are you dating?" Janice asked everything without giving So Min a chance to answer. Some girls are eavesdropping on their classroom, while their classmates are busy waiting for So Min's answer.

"What is this, an interrogation?" She felt that they wanted to know her answer badly. "He's my childhood friend. He is staying in Los Angeles and just came here for a vacation. We are definitely not dating. So, can you all be normal again?" So Min smiled. The girls let out a big sigh to hear that she's not dating James.

"So tell me, what happened yesterday? When did he take you after grabbing you?" Janice asked curiously.

"Uhm, I fell asleep on the car so he just dropped me home."

"You're the best So Min! Will he come again?" Crissa exclaimed.

"Are you that happy? Yes, he'll come later, I decided to make up on him."

"Aish! Seeing you the one making a move to make up with him is even more hurting!" Crissa said.

Hyun Joong was making his way to their classroom, when he heard the girls murmuring about the hot guy yesterday and So Min. He was happy to hear everything, from the girls. The girls were about to die to see him smiling that way again.

"Yah! How could you just leave without telling us yesterday?" Yao asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm so sorry. I just had an emergency."

"Don't give a fuss about it Yao, just play your best later!" Big Boy told him. Hyun Joong just nodded to Big Boy.

The basketball game started the first game was between 3-B and 3-C. While they are having their game, 3-A basketball team was just seriously watching them. The 3-B and 3-C girls giving their best to cheer for their teams. 3-A girls were busy deciding their cheer for the boys later.

After a head-to-head game 3-C emerged as the winner. The next game was between the losing team to 3-A boys, they were given half an hour to regain their energy back. 3-A boys decided to warm up.

Hyun Joong was thirsty so he got out to buy some drinks. He found So Min buying also a drink for the team.

"You're gonna drink all of that?"

"No. This is the best I can for the players."

"Ah." Hyun Joong was about to buy a drink from the vendo machine when So Min held his hand.

"I already bought you one." She said handling it to him, he grabbed it, while staring at her.

"Thanks. Come, I'll just carry that." Hyun Joong grabbed the box of water bottles from the ground. Hyun Joong walked fast leaving So Min a bit behind.

'What is with that guy today? Acting strangely. What did he eat today?' So Min thought while walking staring at his back.

They entered the gymnasium with a cold air between them. Hyun Joong put the box on their bench and took his seat. So Min just went directly to the other girls place to cheer. Janice thought something is strange from the two. They are not bickering, fighting, and quarelling. 

'What's wrong with this two?' Janice thought.

"You bought that?" Big Boy asked.

"No. So Min bought it."

"Ahh. Don't be that obvious." Big Boy told him.

"What do you mean?"

"I just carried it, like any man would do."

"I know. I mean the other thing, that you are annoyed wih what you saw yesterday."

"Huh?" Hyun Joong was surprised with him, but Big Boy left without giving him a chance to explain.

The game will be between 3-B and 3-A. If 3-B will win they will play against 3-C again, if 3-A will win, they will automatically play against 3-C for the championship.

The game started with a whistle, Big Boy being the captain, 3-A got the ball. Hyun Joong wowed everybody by his play, the girls going crazy to cheer for him, but Big Boy noticed that he is not into the game like they played last time. He was sure that Hyun joong is bothered, he is not just sure if it is about so Min. Before proceeding to the second half of the game, Big Boy talked to Hyun Joong.

"What is it bothering you?"

"Nothing."

"Its So Min again? Just forget it please, for now. I promise to help you with her, just focused on te game."

"I can't forget it. The more I try, the more it sticks to it."

"Just focus okay, besides she is still watching and cheering for us."

"Okay." Hyun Joong felt some relief from Big Boy's warm words.

The game ended with a lay-up shot from Hyun Joong leaving the 3-B 5 points behind. Even they are in the point of winning, he still gave a 2 points shot from the side, seeing So Min shooting a smile to him.

The gals went crazy again for the nth time. The boys were just too happy to win.

The championship is set for the afternoon. They were given time to eat, rest and, energize. 

3-A class decided to eat at the cafeteria for lunch. They were very happy while eating, chatting, teasing each other.

Hyun Joong and So Min kept stealing glances for each other. They were lucky not to get caught by each other, bt not lucky enough not to get caught by others.

"Hyun Joong what's wrong with the window? You kept looking into it." Crissa said teasing him. So Min's place is near the window. 

"Nothing."

Before they could confront So Min, her phone rung. She answered her phone immediately, it was James, everybody were listening to their conversation, but they can't clearly hear what is he saying. After the call, So Min could feel that they need to know what did he say, through their faces.

"Owkay! He was just checking if I already ate and confirmed what time we could meet later. That's all, so let's eat again." So Min said and continued eating. 

Everyone went normal again, but not Hyun Joong who could sense some anger from his blood. He ate his food pretty fast and stared at nowhere.

The game is about to start, everything is ready, not until to found out Hyun Joong was missing. So Min left the gym to find him, others  wanted to follow only to be stopped by Big Boy saying that they should stay for the game. She found him staring at his phone in the outside.

"Hyun Joong, what's with you? Game is about to start." So Min said as soon as she is near him. He just stared at her and stood up. She thought that he will follow, only to find out that he just came near her to pull her to face him.

"I won't play unless you do what I want." Hyun Joong said looking at her eyes.

"Don't act childish."

"I may act childish but I'm serious."

"Okay. What do you want?"

"You." He mumbled.

"What? Say it before I change my mind."

"Don't get mad to me."

"That's all?"

"Yeah."

"Stupid! Let's go." She pulled Hyun Joong to walk with her.

"After I did this to you." He pulled her again, this time closer to him. He hugged her tight, she can't react because she was shock from his sudden action. She was like a statue for the length of the hug.

The hug was enough for him to get better and be enerized again, it was indeed a 'power hug'.

They both entered the gymnasium, looking like they exchanged energy. The energy has been holding the whole day was transfrred to Hyun Joong. He now smiles widely, jokes a lot and play very well.

From time to time he look at So Min while in the court, he is amazed by So Min's weak side. So Min by that time is normal again by cheering for their team.

Big Boy noticed the sudden change to Hyun Joong. He was glad to see him happy again.

'Love really conquers all.' He thought while looking at Hyun Joong.