Shaping Up

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min was busy checking the letters and gifts she had. Some letters do not have names; some are from her past admirers. The letters contains their admirations for her and some confessing their feelings for her. She was about to vomit in every letter she read, but she was very thankful to them who appreciates her.

The sweetest gift she had this Valentines is from Hyun Joong. The roses she had was spread through the house. She only kept a pair of red and white rose in her room.

Louie found So Min in the living room eating the cake from Hyun Joong while watching. So Min was acting like she didn't see Louie.

"Princess, I'm here." So Min ignored him. "I'm sorry princess.” Louie said with a pity face and saw the cake. “Can I have a bite? Where did this chocolate genoise from?"

"Secret." So Min replied.

"Aish. My princess is keeping a secret. Is it from Hyun Joong?"

"Oppa, how did you know?"

"Because of the card. Tell me, what have you receive from him aside from this cake?" Louie said taking another bite.

"Nothing." So Min said while eating. Louie doesn't believe, but he just ignored.

"Young Master, where will we place these gifts?" The maids asked holding the gifts.

"Just leave it here first."

As soon as the gifts were placed on the table, So Min jumped off and checked everything. She was surprised to see some gifts from the girls in entertainment and modeling industry. She asked Louie how did he met them, Louie's answers where all 'I met her in school or bar.’

She got all the chocolates she wanted. Louie gave the remaining gifts to the servants just like the last time.

Louie noticed the roses in the dining area. He asked the servants where that from is. The servants didn't know the exact giver, but they told him that it was for So Min. He already knew who gave those.

Hyun Joong gave all the chocolates he received to his brother except the chocolates from So Min. He was staring at the chocolates in his room while remembering how his sweetest Valentine’s Day was had been. He was smiling alone.

He decided to do the paper Mrs. Leizel asked them. He was sure of everything he needs to do in his future. There is only one thing he wishes that is to be married to the one he loves not to the girl arranged for her.

He will study a business course either in Korea or America and after that he will take over their company. His future was cultivated by the family he belongs to. He felt comfortable that way.

He was just wondering if So Min will study in America or in Korea. He wanted to be in the same university as her. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden SMS message. He was shocked to see who the sender is.

Hey, I just want to ask you something. -- Allain

What is it? -- Hyun Joong

Do you like So Min? -- Allain

It’s none of your business. -- Hyun Joong

You like her? I can help you with her -- Allain

No thanks. I can handle my relationships. – Hyun Joong

You know So Min is smart. She ignored your playboy charms and tricks.-- Allain

And so what? -- Hyun Joong

I can help you two to be together. -- Allain

Thanks for the help and the concern but I am not rushing things between her and me. We are both young. I just wanna enjoy every moment. -- Hyun Joong

Oh c'mon graduation is just around the corner. -- Allain

Hyun Joong didn't reply to Allain's message anymore. He was annoyed to the fact that she is being into them.

So Min on the other hand was busy thinking of her future for the paper. She walked here and there of their house to think. She tried to talk to Louie since her parents is still not home. Louie was busy studying in their study room, so she just left him.

‘Oppa will be the next president of the company. I...I...I what will I do? Our family has a successor already, they don’t need me.’ So Min thought.

Hey, can we talk? – Allain

Sure. About what? – So Min

Anything. I found you and Hyun Joong to be compatible. – Allain

Even you?! We are not together. – So Min

Really? You look good together, but its better. You know he is a playboy. – Allain

I know right. – So Min

Allain has always been with boys, so she knows many things about relationships. She and So Min are always exchanging messages talking about life and relationships. Allain made the topic between her and So Min about Hyun Joong.

So Min didn't find anything wrong about it. Allain and her have been friends since high school. They were close though Janice and Crissa doesn't get along with Allain well.

Janice had issues with Allain about boys as well as Crissa. After the issues their friendships froze there. The three are not comfortable with each other’s company, so Allain made her way out to them.

So Min and Allain's friendship didn't have a scar so they are still friends. You won't see them together at all times in school but they constantly send each other messages to catch up.

Janice and Crissa knew about it, but they didn't mind it all. They know that So Min doesn't want to get involve in their issues since they are all her friends. She believes that everything must be resolved by the persons involved, through their will.

"Hey I got to tell you something." Allain said to So Min who just got into school.

"What's the problem?" So Min said surprised when Allain held her hands.

"I got a friend who is flirting with a guy in our school. The guy was constantly sending her love messages. She is bothered since the guy is rumored to be dating a girl now." Allain said while holding So Min's hands.

"So?" So Min said surprised.

"What should she do?"

"I dunno. Maybe just tell he guy straightly that she don't like what he is doing."

"I already told him."

"Oh, wait is it you?"

"Yeah. Sorry to lie."

"Who is the guy? Tell me." Allain just held tight and looked at So Min with a pathetic face. "Do I know him?" Allain just nodded and continued to look pathetic. "Is it Hyun Joong?" Allain then nodded and looked down. So Min felt something that hurts in her heart.

"Sorry. I know you two are getting along well but I can't stop him."

"What are you sorry about? We are just friends, if he likes you I won't get in the way." So Min said in a weak voice.

"Oh, don't worry I don't like him. It’s just I'm worried for our friendship."

"Don't worry I understand." So Min then hugged Allain.

Mrs. Leizel was busy reading the papers her students passed. She was happy to see most of her students are all sure about what path to take.

"So Min what happened?" Mrs. Leizel asked her.

"Ma’am I'm sorry for the paper. It’s just that I don't know what to do on my future." So Min said while looking down, she can still feel the pain in her heart.

"So Min you are smart and talented. You'll do great on anything you wanted to do. You have a good family background to help you out." Mrs. Leizel cheered for her.

"I know ma’am, but I feel that they don't need me. I mean my brother can do all the responsibilities for the family."

"So Min you are the precious gem of your family. You should be glad that you have an older brother to take the responsibilities for the family that only means you can be free to choose what to do to your life. You are lucky to have a choice and not be pressured. I know Louie doesn’t have a choice, but to take up a business course, he seems to find his path on it. Had you talked about your future with your family? I’m sure they have some suggestions for you."

"Actually my grandpa wants me to study abroad."

"What do you think?"

"I guess I would give it a try."

"That's good. Just first go into college to find yourself. Okay?"

"Thank you Ma’am."

"Remember I am your teacher I'm just here to guide you." Mrs. Leizel smiled.

So Min's mind was floating with thoughts. She is not in herself thinking about her future and what Allain told her.

-------------------------

TADA! I hope you had fun reading. Please don't be a silent reader. Comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for reading :) 

 

Teaser: You'll hate the coming chapters :| Please continue reading until the end :)