The Honeymoon

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Louie and Amy just can’t control their self from the lust and need to multiply and spread some love. Imagining the sweetness of Hyun Joong and So Min that night is torture for both of them.

Louie was holding the window’s braces as he was controlling his self smelling Amy as she got off the shower. His hold was getting tighter and tighter as Amy’s footstep is getting closer and closer.

The alcohol Louie drunk a while ago, is getting on him. He settled the air conditioner on the coolest to cool down the heat inside his body.

“When you’re ready to sleep down put the lights off.” He said coldly and closed his eyes on the bed.

“What’s wrong with him?” She murmured as she wears off her robe. Louie peeked on her and just regretted it. She was wearing her night gown, showing off more of her skin.

Amy lay on the bed carefully; she faced the back of Louie. Her heart was beating wildly and tempted to touch his back.

‘Amy Park! Get a hold of yourself!’ She thought, controlling herself.

Louie on the other hand can’t sleep, so he decided to drink a glass of wine. When he stood up, Amy pretended to be asleep.

‘What’s happening to him?’ She thought as he closed the door.

Louie opened the bottle of wine with frustration. So Min found Louie drinking in the garden.

“You just got home?”

“Yeah.”

“Good to see you still going home after learning everything.”

“What do you mean? We still need to wait for marriage before we do something miraculous.” So Min defended.

“Princess, come on. Even you are married, you can’t easily give in.”

“Oppa, I know you like her. We can fight for the call because we are still not married and we are not sleeping on the same bed. It’s hard for you?”

“At least Hyun Joong respects you.”

“You overly respect your wife.”

“Princess, it’s not that easy. We are married but I don’t know if she is ready.”

“Oppa, that is why I love you. A girl’s pride must be hurt if his husband won’t do anything on her after how many months of marriage. She will probably think that you don’t find her attractive.”

“I already told her why. She is smart.”

“I’m smart also, but I still needed action for us to be together.”

“Action?” Louie’s eyebrow raised and looked So Min with almost flaming eyes.

“It is not what you are thinking.” So Min defended.

Louie and So Min turned tables. It is now Louie who needs some advice and help from So Min. She left her brother drinking in the cold garden, smiling to see her brother struggling with his feelings.

Louie entered their room, quietly and found Amy sleeping soundly.  He is now calmed and fixed Amy’s blanket and lay beside her. He was caressing her face and kissed her on the forehead.

So Min’s project with the magazine company was a big success. The day it became available in magazine stands, they ran out of stocks. Critiques praised the well matched clothes and styles displayed in the magazine.

“Congratulations, my future wife.”

“Thank you, my future husband.”

“What do you want for your prize?”

“I want a niece or nephew. Help me get Oppa and Unnie to be on a honeymoon.”

“You’re a junior of your grandpa. Just let them be on their own. Hyung already planned about it. He called me to take care of you, while he is away.”

“Really? Tss. Oppa is really something. I’ll call you later. I need to freshen up.”

“Bye. I LOVE YOU.”

“I know.”

“Wait. Where’s my I Love You?”

“I Love You too.” She whispered in the other line.

After refreshing up So Min greeted her parents in the garden and joined them. She asked one of their servants to bring her some food to eat.

“How’s the newly engaged couple?” Asked Mr. Jung.

“Naughty grandpa. You were all good players.”

“You know your grandpa. He will probably back when he planned something again. We already knew that you are set to marry someone, but we never knew it was Hyun Joong, not until when he called us that he’ll play a game.”

“Grandpa is really childish.”

“So how was it?”

“Happy of course and surprised.” She said and sips her coffee.

“Enjoy that state first. We will let you two talk about your marriage. We will handle about the engagement party.” Mrs. Jung said excitedly.

“Mom. We are still young. It’s too early.”

“Don’t delay it too much.”

“Did Louie and Amy already left?”

“Yeah.”

“Where did they go?”

“Honeymoon.” Mrs. Jung said with a smile.

“Seeing the children back in Hawaii, I want to see children running in this yard.” Mr. Jung said as he flipped thru the newspaper.

“I want to take care of children again. My princess is engaged now.”

“Mom, I’m still your princess.”

“You won’t run in the yard and play with us.” Mr. Jung joked.

Louie already planned the honeymoon, even after the marriage. Everything was ready because he knew they will be ready in no time. He chose the island of Jeju, to spend their honeymoon. He fell in love with the beauty of island when he first saw it and promised that he will spend his honeymoon in there.

Amy just like any other girl, wished to stay in Jeju with their husband. When Louie woke her up the morning and told her that they will have a vacation, she immediately got ready.

After resting for a while, Louie and Amy started to roam around the island and try the activities available for the couples. They started to shop around and visit the places they’ve never been before.

“We’ll get Set B please with a red wine.” Louie ordered for their lunch.

“Hey husband. Why is it so sudden?”

“Don’t you like it?”

“Of course I like it.”

“This trip was already planned the day after our marriage.”

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“I know you’ll be excited.”

“Confident much?”

“Should I not be?” Amy just smiled.

After their dinner, both wanted to rest. They were running who will get first in the bathroom. Louie of course got in first. Amy was left in the hotel room, she was walking back and forth waiting for him to finish.

‘He really loves the shower.’ She thought while waiting for almost 30 minutes. After a while Louie got off the shower fully dressed up in his white shirt and pajama. Amy runs in the shower immediately.

Louie was drinking a wine, when Amy got off the shower, he asked her to join him. She refused and just lay in the bed. Louie noticed the look in Amy’s eyes, so he gulped down the last drops in his glass. He lies beside her.

“Louie is there something wrong about me?” So Min was right, Amy felt that feeling.

“Sorry.” He said and looked her in the eyes.

“I understand.” She said and release to her look.

“Sorry for what will I do.” He kissed her and she answered it.

And it happened.

---------------

TADA! Hoho. What did SM and HJ did that night? Wait for the last chapter then. HOHO! Last chapter tomorrow :) Please don't be a silent reader :) Last chapter tomorrow. Can I read your thoughts about this for the last time? PRETTY PLEASE :)