Brother's Talk

You, Me and Everything Nice

'Its good hyung is here.' Hyun Joong thought.

'What is with this guy and So Min? They look so awkward being around together.' James thought.

Louie sighed big and then started talking.

"So you guys know each other now." Louie then smiled.

"So you are James, I finally met you. The first time I saw you was in school. You made quite a mess that time." Hyun Joong glared at him.

"Oh, really? I just wanted to suprise So Min that time." James smiled to him.

"How sweet of you." Hyun Joong replied sarcastically.

"I think you went far that time James." Louie joked.

"Really? I don't feel it. I did surprise So Min but she just fell asleep in the car." James then laughed.

"Really? She must be very tired that day. She's very into the sports competition that day." Hyun Joong said with a smile knowing that So Min fell asleep.

"When it comes to sports she is really like that." James then added.

James and Hyun Joong sounded they have a competition on who knows So Min better.

"Sounds like you both know So Min ah. I didn't think she would be popular with boys." Louie joked. Hyun Joong was startled by Louie's words, but James was just calm about it.

"She's just popular because she is friendly with boys and she is quite boyish." James said while laughing.

"I really think too." Louie then laughed. "You just really see her as a friend huh?" Louie asked James while looking at Hyun Joong.

"Not really. I see her as a sister now." Hyun Joong was shocked with James answer and then smiled.

"I thought if you didn't leave you two could be a couple." Louie said in a curious tone.

"If I didn't left. Things change. The adults loves us to be a couple." James then smiled when he remembered the old days. "I must admit So Min and I share something special, but that ends there. That something special can never be removed but it ends there."

"Something special huh?" Hyun Joong murmured.

"Well said." Louie said with a smile and glanced at Hyun Joong. "I know you care for So Min a lot. I'm happy for that. Friendship lasts for a lifetime, but if that friendship grows to something called love don't stop yourself loving just because you don't want to lose a friend. You'll regret it for a lifetime, I believe when you found love fight for it. What do you think Hyun Joong?"

"Uhm. I think people in love are all crazy." Hyun Joong said in a rush. He was surprised on Louie's sudden turn to him.

"I agree with you Hyun Joong. Hyung can't agree 'cause he's never been  in love." Smiled James to him.

"Yeah but hyung knows life well especially on relationships." Hyun Joong said with a smile.

"Not really, I just understand something that you don't." He said proudly.

"I guess, its because you love So Min so much." James said.

"Hyung, why are so concerned to So Min?"

"Except for the fact that she is my sister, its because there something in her that I can't resist. My heart aches when I see her cry or sad. So, if someone would make So Min cry beware." Louie said threatening.

"The man who will love So Min should pass first to us, right hyung?" Louie then nodded to James with agreement.

'Oh my! Being with So Min is like going on a war.' Hyun Joong thought.

"You two would probably start a war for So Min." Hyun Joong joked nervously.

"I guess so." James answered with a smile.

'I must be ready for a war.' Hyun Joong murmured.

"Are you still playing  basketball James?" Louie asked James.

"Quite. You sounds scary hyung."

"Hyun Joong was playing pretty good at it So Min said and I witnesed it also. Wanna play tomorrow?" 

"Hearing that So Min said you were good, you must really be good. Okay."

"Not really. I'm still no match to hyung."

"Good! Let's all play tomorrow? You two against me? Call?"

"Call!" They both said.

Three of them enjoyed the company of each other despite the tension at first. Louie was really good in digging peoples true feelings, he can bring the conversation to the topic he wants even without him mentioning the topic.

It feels like Hyun Joong had a deeper understanding on So Min. He has now an advantage to So Min, he got to talk to the two man closest to So Min. He felt happy that James just see So Min as sister. His heart sighed big time.

"Looks like the three of you are having a good time." So Min's grandpa said.

"Its like I found new brothers."

"Its good to here that."

"Can I be your brother too?" Hyun Joong's little brother said happily. He seems to like Louie too.

"Of course." Louie then said and ruffled his hair.

"Its good. We are now being family ." Hyun Joong's grandpa thought. "A little sooner." He then murmured. Louie heard it and wondered why Hyun Joong's grandfather said that.

-----------------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading just like me while writing this one :) Thanks for reading. Please don't be a silent reader :) Please leave a comment.