Valentines Day 1

You, Me and Everything Nice

So Min looked up on the internet about the Valentines. She found out that chocolates are one of the best things to give out during Valentines. She was looking up on the recipe, and felt like doing some chocolates. She wants to do some to eat and to give out to her friends and family.

She run to the kitchen while holding the recipe she printed. She got everything in the counter lined up. The maids was shocked to see So Min wearing an apron. They hide in the walls.

"When did Miss touched aprons?"

"Just now."

"She is making chocolates. Why?"

"She has Valentines fever."

The maids were whispering while watching So Min, they were about to step in and help So Min when Mrs. Jung stopped them. The three of them were watching So Min make her chocolates. She followed the steps from the recipe. She was very happy while making the chocolates. 

"Ah! It's delicous. Just like Baek Seung Jo said in Playful Kiss 'Cooking requires intelligence.' I'm lucky I have enough of it." So Min said after tasting her chocolates.

After gathering everything, she packed everything with beautiful wrappers and ribbons. She then started to think who are the recepients of her chocolates. She stopped when it was for Hyun Joong, she thought if she would hive him some since she is sure he will get enough. 

'So Min, he will get enough since he is like oppa. He'll just give it away. Aish, if everyone would get one, they will suspect. Okay I'll just give him. Period.' She thought and then wrapped it.

"What happened here?" Mr. Kim asked as he looked in the messy kitchen and dining room. Everything was a perfect mess.

"Aigoo, your daughter made chocolates and made this mess." Mrs. Jung said happily.

"Really? I guess she will give it to someone special." Mr. Jung smiled.

"I guess so." Mrs. Jung smiled.

"How about us? How we will celebrate Valentines?" Mr. Jung asked flirtishly.

"We are invited on a banquet with the others." Mrs. Jung said and walked away, while smiling, leaving her husband disappointed that they will not celebrate alone.

So Min once again surf the net, she saw a weird article on how to confess your love. She read through it and got goosebumps everywhere. She got goosebumps because of the cheesiness and sweetness of the articles.

She was staring at the night sky, when she remembered how she dumped all the guys that asked her out. They were all good looking and came from good families, but she felt nothing special for them. She wondered why she didn't even got in a date in any of them. She smiled remembering everything.

Hyun Joong knows that it is Valentines Day. He was wondering what gift to give to So Min. He was thinking hardly, walking there and here through their home. His brother was just following his every move with his arms folded and pouted lips.

"Son, what are you thinking?" Mrs. Kim can't control herself to ask. Hyun Joong didn't notice that his mom called him. "Hyun Joong!" Mrs. Kim called.

"Yes, mom? Why are you shouting?" Hyun Joong answered.

"Sit here." Mrs. Kim pointed on a chair near her. Hyun Joong sat there and she began talking. "You've been walking here and there for a time. You din't even know that your brother is following you all the time. What are you thinking? You're acting strange for the past few days."

"Mom, what do you want for Valentines?" Hyun Joong asked his mother seriuosly.

"A date with my boys." Mrs. Kim answered happily.

"I mean mom, you're a girl. From a girl's point of view, what do you want to get? If you are not a romantic girl and does not care about relationships, and never been in a relationship. What would you want?"

"Are you dating a girl like that?"

"Not yet. Just please answer."

"Not yet? When did you think twice to date a girl?"

"Mom, she is different. I like her. She is not like the past girls I played with. I'm planning to surprise her. What do you think?"

"Who is this lucky girl?"

"I'll tell you soon. Please mom answer me now."

"Okay. Just make sure mom will like her. I think for a girl like that, you should make your surprise somewhat fairytake like. You said that she's never been in a relationship, so I guess she wants something fairytale like."

"She doesn't even like fairytales, all she wants is spongebob. My killer smile didn't even work on her."

"That must be tough for you son. You can think for yourself. Can you tell mom who is it?"

"Soon mom."

Mrs. Kim then called her youngest son to go clean himself. Hyun Joong was left thinking again. Mrs. Kim told her husband what Hyun Joong just told her. Mr. Kim was happy knowing his son is actually liking a girl now.

"Agh! Its so hard! Yao and Big Boy are not answering. When did they become so busy not to answer my calls?!" Hyun Joong said annoyed. "Okay, its Valentines. Everyone is having a fuss."

"Hyung, help me find a gift for my crush."

"You have a crush? Oh, just give her a flower and a letter."

"Thanks."

"That's it a flower and a cake. Your smart Hyun Joong. What flowers would she like?" He then continued staring at nowhere and thinking.

After 1 hour of thinking he decided to give So Min 99 red roses, 1 white rose and a cake. He called the flower shop to order 99 red roses with 1 white rose on the middle of the arrangement. He called next the a bake shop, he ordered a chocolate genoise. He instructed their maid to get everything on the morning.

He wrote a card for her saying: "Happy Valentines Day :) I hope you liked the flowers and the cake. ---Hyun Joong"

'There. I'm not yet confessing to her. This is just a Valentines gift for her.' He thought and slept. He was very excited to see So Min's reaction when he shows up with the flowers and everything.

--------------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading :) Please don't be a silent reader. Comments and suggestions are very much welcomed :) THANK YOU :) Sorry there are no cheesy lines now. HAHA.