Allain

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min, I think I should go a date with him. What do you think? -- Allain

Really? That's good. -- So Min

I think we can be together in no time. -- Allain

That's good. Good night. -- So Min

Good night friend :) -- Allain.

"Did you just play with me? Agh! Why can't I get you out of my mind? If you played with me, why do you have to do it like real? Why leave with so many memories." So Min said to Spongebob.

"So Min, what happened to you? Why are you ignoring me? This is killing me." Hyun Joong said to their picture together.

Hyun Joong was talking with Janice about So Min frequently. Janice doesn't know anything since So Min doesn't talk why she is ignoring and avoiding him the past few weeks.

Janice and Crissa decided to corner So Min again. They got her in the cafeteria.

"Hey, what happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure? Why are you avoiding Hyun Joong?"

"Really?"

"Just answer."

"He is just playing with me. I should just avoid me for me not to get hurt, besides he is with Allain now."

"What? Allain? That girl! So Min you know her. Why would Hyun Joong be with her? He already said that he doesn't like her. And if he likes her why can't we see it nor feel it."

"Allain told me everything, how Hyun Joong sweet talks with her. Maybe he doesn't just want me to know so he can play with me."

"WAKE UP! So Min you remember what Allain did to us right?" So Min nodded.

"See? Maybe she is just doing the same with you two."

"What's her motive? I mean Hyun Joong and I aren't together, besides he doesn't like me."

"You're the only one who doesn't know that he likes you." Crissa murmured.

"What?" So Min asked. Janice poked Crissa so she just smiled.

"I know that Allain and you are friends. You also know that she sometimes snatches boyfriends of her friends."

"Maybe she now changed. C'mon she is our friend, how can she do such thing to me."

"We are also friends before." Crissa said.

"So Min, why don't you try to talk with Hyun Joong. He is very worried about you. He's been asking how you are everyday since you are avoiding him." Janice said and left So Min alone.

So Min was left alone in the cafeteria table. She was thinking what Janice and Crissa told her. Her mind and heart was debating if she should talk to Hyun Joong or not.

Hyun Joong on the other hand was ready to finally confront So Min. He was finding her in the entire school. Janice called him that So Min is in the cafeteria. He walked towards the cafeteria to find So Min. When he found So Min, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to come with him.

So Min was just following him, until they stopped in the back of the gym where no one is around.

"We will talk. What's happening?"

"Okay. What about it?"

"Why are avoiding me?"

"I don't want to interfere between you and Allain."

"Allain?"

"You're dating her."

"What nonsense are you talking about? I'm not dating her."

"But she told me about your sweet messages for her and stuffs."

"Does she consider that sweet? She is crazy. She did messaged me, but it’s not about sweet nothings its obviously she wanted to help me to get the girl I like, but I refused."

"Really?"

"Check your facts first, before doing something."

"It’s just that I trust her, because she is my friend. Plus I can’t even think what motive she would want if she says you two are dating. I mean we are not even together."

"Come on. Talk to me first if you there is something up, most importantly when it has something to do with me. Okay?" Hyun Joong then hugged So Min.

"I miss you." He whisphered. So Min just hugged him tighter.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want to lose a friend.”

Yao who happened to passed the gym accidentally saw them hugging in the window and took a picture of them. He was smiling devilishly while looking at the picture.

Yao told Big Boy about it and let him see the picture. They were happy to see the moment of the two.

So Min then said sorry to Janice and Crissa if she kept quiet what is bothering her. She also told them what really happened to her and Allain.

Janice and Crissa was about to talk to Allain, when they saw Hyun Joong talking with Allain. They just hide and listened to them.

"What the hell did you do to So Min and me?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to crack you up."

"Why? So Min trusts you because, you are her friend."

"Well I don't care."

"I thought that you wanted to help me to her."

"It was just a big lie. I didn't get you to play with me so I just played with her. It’s a pity I became busted earlier. I'm planning to play until you two are crushed."

"Well, I'm sorry to ruin your plan. Please don't bother us again. So Min's trust to you is just a big waste."

"I can't promise that. I want to crush her."

"But why?" He asked seriously.

"I just feel like doing it. So Min got everything. Everything goes smoothly for her. I want to make her feel hurt."

"You are crazy." Hyun Joong then left Allain. Janice and Crissa decided not to talk to her anymore.

Allain was firing up that time. She was too mad to the world. She doesn't really hate So Min; she is just envious of what So Min has.

So Min is rich, pretty, smart and well loved by everyone. She is pretty, smart, but not loved by everyone. She hates the fact So Min is well loved by everyone, even though she is smarter and prettier than So Min.

"I can still get on you. I'll let the whole world know that I'm better than you." Allain said in a sure voice.

------------------------------

TADA! I hope you had fun reading. Please don’t be a silent reader. Thank you for reading :) Woah it reached 6000+ views a BIG THANK YOU :)