James and I

You, Me and Everything Nice

"So I got you now for real? Huh?" James said in a happy tone and she laughed. "You know what its hard getting you. I flied back from Los Angeles, then I pleaded hyung, then I got you, then found you sleeping." He complained.

"I know you had a hard time, that's why I'm paying you." She said teasing him.

They arrived at a restaurant. Only to find out that James already arranged eveything, he already picked out their table and food. He just helped So Min to take her seat. In James company, So Min's lady attitude is coming out. They ate while sharing stories.

"I hope you will like the same food we enjoy."

"Of course. Its been a while since I ate at this place. I'm glad that you still remember." She smiled.

"How could I forget, I share with you the best memories I have." That made her blush.

"Aish. Don't talk like that I'm getting uneasy. So, how are you?"

"I'm fine. You look happy with your school huh?"

"Yeah. How are you doing in America? I heard there are a lot of pretty girls in there."

"Kinda. I tried dating some, but it didn't work out."

"Why? You look perfect. Did you see the girls in my school, you make them crazy."

"Nah. You also look perfect, its just that you can't feel it, since guys are full of pride to show that they are head over heels into you." James said and poked her forehead.

"Tss."

"Seriously, are you dating someone right now?" He asked in a serious face.

"Of course none. I never dated." She said in defensive tone.

"Aish. Look at you. You are wasting your young days."

"I don't need it. I'm fine and happy with you my friends and family." 

"I felt crazy leaving you. I missed you!" He shifted to another topic.

"I cried when I heard that you left me. I miss you too. For the punishment I won't call you oppa anymore. Why did you come back all of a sudden?" She said with a strong voice making him sad.

"Okay. I deserve it. Are you not happy?" He said and frowned.

"Of course I'm happy that you're here." She smiled.

"Good. If you're not I'm gonna take the soonest flight back. I came to see you, that's all."

"Really? I'm happy about it. How long are you staying?"

"2 weeks."

"Why so short?" She pouted.

"I have to study too princess." He called her princess to .

Sure, the night is so short to catch up and pay for the lost times. They look so happy being in each other's life again even just for a little time. They walked hand in hand out of the restaurant together. One old couple even said "We remember our younger days seeing you two smile at each other." they just smiled. They didn't even bother to say that they are not a couple. 

After taking a walk around Seoul, James drove So Min back at her home. Silence is not found between them since they don't get out of stories to tell. He opened the passenger door for So Min while smiling. 

"Thanks for today!" James uttered.

"I should be the one thanking you. Thanks."

"Enough of it. See ya!"

"Okay. Bye. Take care." He answered her with a kiss on the cheeks, she was surprised with the sudden action. Her cheeks turned red as she enter their house. Louie was watching them upstairs, he was smiling wildly.

Mrs. Kim was reading a magazine in their living room when So Min entered with a red face. She kissed her mother. As a mother Mrs. Kim knows that she needs to interrogate her daughter with her day with James.

"So Darling, tell Mommy what happened." Mrs. Kim asked her with a serious look and a smile on her face.

She told her mom about her happy school competition and how they won the over-all championship. Mrs. Kim was listening to her daughter's stories about school, but she was more interested about James and So Min.

"What happened to you and James?" She asked.

"Let's go to my room Mom, I'm afraid someone would be eavesdropping." She smiled and pulled her mom to her room.

"What now darling? Tell mommy now."

"We just talked about life. I actually punished him for leaving me."

"What punishment?"

"I won't call him oppa anymore." She said proudly.

"That's all? I think you are just punishing yourself." She just smiled.

The two of them talked about more and more about James and what happened the whole day. Mrs. Kim left her daughter with a kiss to get some rest.

'I'm happy to see you happy again So Min. I know how you missed James and how you tried your best to forget him.' Mrs. Kim thought as she walked out of the room.

So Min took a shower and dressed in a pajama. She opened her laptop to play a game. She found herself in the point of losing again against the zombies so she just shut it down. She sat on her bed while hugging Mr. Spongebob.

"I am so happy to finally see James again. I missed him a lot. Somethings strange about him, he keeps talking sweet. Is it how Los Angeles affected him? Anyways I like it. Gahh! He looks hotter than my brother I think, NO, my Louie oppa is the hottest, then...Who do you think follow next? You, James, and..... Hyun Joong? Ahhh! i just need some sleep." She said and laid herself on the bed.

Hyun Joong just quietly stayed on his room staring blankly at nowhere. He don't even play or talk to his younger brother.

'This is really getting on my nerves. I just can't understand anything. We are not even dating or anything, why should I be bothered that she is with another guy. Laughing with him, eating with him, holding each other hands! What does it to do with me?!' He thought while making expressions on his face. His brother was just watching him and laughed at him.

Hyun Joong just can't sleep that night. His mind was full of So Min's image, thought, smell, and voice. He kept tossing in his bed from side to side while staring at his phone. He can't decide if he will call her, send her a message, or don't bother her at all. 

'Love really moves in mysterious ways. Fate let James leave for Hyun Joong to come? Now, James is back what will happen to the blooming love? I should just make sure So Min would play with fate wise.' Louie thought while staring at the stars.

------------------------------------------------

Tada! Thank you for the lovely comments everyone. Keep them coming. Thank you :) I hope you had fun reading.