Knowing the truth

You, Me and Everything Nice

So Min was ready to sleep when she heard her phone ringing. She run to reach for it and bumped on her study chair. She was surprised to see Hyun Joong calling.

"Hello? Hyun Joong?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah. What's the problem?"

"I should be the one asking that. Why are ignoring me? Did I do something wrong."

"No. Do I really ignore you?"

"You don't notice? We've been together for a day and you didn't even say a single word to me."

"I'm sorry. I've been thinking of something."

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Can you not tell me."

"Sorry. I can't understand myself recently. I'm having a hard time guessing about it. Janice and Crissa talked about it, but it just made me confused right now."

"Maybe we can talk about it."

"I can't talk about it with you."

"But why?"

"Because you are a boy. If you are a girl we can. There are things that only us girls can talk about. Its a girls talk."

"I see. If you feel like talking to me don't hesitate. Alright?" 

"Thanks. Bye."

That was the first time they had a serious conversation. Hyun Joong was relieved knowing that So Min wasn't really mad at him. He was wondering what is bothering So Min, he suspects that it was because of him.

Early in the morning Hyun Joong walked in the village's court. He was playing by himself for a while, thinking what is bothering So Min.

"Hyun Joong!" James called him.

"Yo!" Hyun Joong answered and passed the ball to him.

"You're early huh?" James said as he got the ball.

"I just want to feel the morning air."

"Good for you. Wanna practice? Hyung won't go easy to us."

"I can feel it too." Hyun Joong agreed.

The two started to play, at first they are not at ease at each other. Especially Hyun Joong who was thinking about how So Min adores James. He was eager to know more about James that So Min likes about him. James on the other hand was also eager to know more about Hyun Joong since So Min praised him in playing.

Louie was surprised to see the two already playing.

"Starting without me?" He shouted at the two.

"Hyung." They both answered.

The three of them played basketball as Louie told them. Hyun Joong and James being a team, is quite not a good at first try. They were a mess, that made Louie laugh at them.

After some time, they get used to each other and had a coordination. It was good game for the three of them. Boys bonding and exercise in one. They rested and talked for a while.

"How's So Min?" James started.

"Not yet up as usual."

"She really loves sleeping."

"Yeah. When I passed her room last night, I heard she's talking to someone over the phone. I never heard her sound that serious. I was wondering who could it be." Louie said. Hyun Joong felt ineasy after hearing that.

"Maybe her friends."

"No. She will not give up her sleep for them. I bet it's a guy. Hyun Joong do you know someone pursuing someone So Min at school?"

"Huh? I don't know one." He said nervously.

'Not yet pursuing, liking first.' He thought.

"Tell me immediately if you know one." Louie smiled.

"So Min is smart enough to know what to do about it." James then smiled.

"That's the problem she is smart enough not to know anthing about relationships."

"Actually, I know one who likes her."

"REALLY. Who?" James and Louie said in excitement.

"But that person is not yet pursuing her because he is still thinking if he can be a good match for So Min."

"Care to tell who?"

"I can't." Hyun Joong said stiffly.

"Oh I see. I'm very curious who is it. I bet that is also the person So Min's talking the last night." James assured.

"I'm also curious but just let him and So Min decide what will happen to them. Come let's have a drink at a cafe outside." Louie said in a cool tone patting Hyun Joong's back.

James picked up his stuffs and headed to man's wash room to tidy himself. When Louie saw James gone, he then confronted Hyun Joong.

"Is it you?" He asked.

"Huh?" He answered surprisingly.

"The one who likes my sister."

"H-h-how did you know?" Hyun Joong was surprised that Louie knew that he is the one.

"I just guessed. Don't worry I'll keep my mouth shut. If you need help I'm here. Just don't hurt my princess. We both doesn't know what will happen." Louie told him seriously.

Hyun Joong felt happy that time. Louie knowing the truth was a surprised but Louie not getting mad shocked him. The three of them went to a cafe for some drinks. The girls who works in the cafeteria nervously assisted their orders. Some costumers even lengthened their stay just to stare at the three good looking men. They continued chatting about random things.

So Min walked down to the kitchen to grab some food, only to find out its almost time for lunch. She was about to eat some cereals when her mother saw her. She stopped her to eat.

"Mom." She complained.

"Its almost noon and your eating cereals. Come, let's eat somewhere."

"What about Oppa?"

"He's out, so let's just eat outside. Go get ready."

"Okay." She replied.

Mrs. Kim and So Min headed to a restaurant to eat. So Min made advantage of her mother paying for her lunch. She ordered everything she wants to eat. Their table is almost flooding with food.

"Will you eat all of these?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yeah. I want to eat a lot mom."

"You'll be fat in no time honey."

"Its okay." So Min started eating.

"Don't you care about your figure? I mean So Min you are now a senior and you still do not have a boyfriend."

"Mom. I don't care. Why does everyone keeps fussing over relationships this past few days."

"Really? How about it?"

"Janice and Crissa kept bugging me about James and Hyun Joong."

"Kim Hyun Joong?" Mrs. Jung asked surprised.

"Yeah. You know what mom. They kept asking me about him and me?"

"But why?"

"I don't know. They kept saying that there is something between me and him but, I'm clueless about it."

"Maybe there is something they see between you and him."

"Maybe." So Min answered and kept on eating.

After eating, Mrs. Kim dragged So Min to the mall. She shopped clothes for So Min. So Min doesn't want the feel of fitting clothes especially dresses. She doesn't want her mother to be upset so she just played with her mom along. 

Mom and daughter have a date. While roaming around the mall, So Min has been talking about Hyun Joong. She washappy to tell her mom everything that wa happening to her and Hyun Joong. Mrs. Kim was just smiling while listening to her talkative and bubbly daughter.

"So Min, do you like him?"

"MOM!"

"I'm asking So Min. The way you talk about him is very different, you seem enjoying his company. Do you like him?" Mrs. Jung said while browsing on the clothes.

"I don't know mom. How can I know?"

"Its the same as liking Spongebob. You get crazy when you lose it. You get mad when someone stole it. You are happy to see him and to be with him. And the way I see it, you seem to like him."

"Really mom? But I can't feel it."

"You can't feel it, because you don't know about it. Here try this honey. It will look good on the white dress."

So Min grabbed the shoes and tried it on. She was standing on a mirror to look how does it look on her, but she was just staring in space, hearing what her mother just told her.

----------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading. Please don't be a silent reader :) I would love to read your thoughts. Thank you for reading :)