Heartbreak Talks

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

It was Monday once again. Everyone on the school looked normal except for Hyun Joong who was very quiet, So Min who is very quiet too, and Crissa whose eyes were swollen.
 
 
"Crissa what happened to your eyes?" Janice asked.
 
 
"A-a-a. We just broke up." Crissa started crying again.
 
 
"What? I thought you two are doing fine. You look so excited last Friday." Crissa just kept on crying, until So Min noticed it and sat with them.
 
 
"Crissa, what did he made to make you cry?"
 
 
"Last Friday when I'm going to meet him. He told me that he dislike me and introduced his new girl. When I asked him why he told me that he's just tired of my face. What should I do, I still love him." Crissa continue crying.
 
 
"Just like that? He doesn't even deserve your tears. Oh c'mon, guys like him should be buried alive." So Min said angrily, she noticed Janice's sad face. "You what's happening to you? Don't tell me you too broke up the same weekend." So Min teased Janice.
 
 
"No. I just remembered about Louie oppa's sudden engagement." Janice said in a sad voice. Upon hearing that Crissa cried loudly.
 
 
"Oh c'mon, you two! What's the use of crying about nonsense. Oppa accepted it, you should just be happy for him."
 
 
"Does it make sense to marry a girl that you didn't even know? I don't think I can see him marrying a mysterious girl." Janice said.
 
 
"Aish. Stop the nonsense."
 
 
"Yah! Don't you dare say that this is nonsense. This is definitely something big. We are heartbroken! You're the one whose saying nonsense. You don't understand any of this, because you haven't experienced to be in the same situation." Crissa said with a tear. So Min's heart was stabbed by Crissa's words. She felt that they are right. She shouldn't treat their heartbreak as a joke.
 
 
"So Min just let them cry." Hyun Joong said in a calm voice and patted her shoulder.
 
 
"Alright. Cry all your might, until you let go of everything that hurts. Okay?" Her friends nodded, they walked in the school's washroom and locked their self there the whole lunch break. It was nonstop crying for Crissa, while for Janice it is just a small cry since she just joined Crissa.
 
 
'Finally he talked to me. I thought that he would ignore me the whole time.' So Min tought whie watching her friends.
 
 
'I wonder what happened to So Min and Hyun Joong they are both acting strange the whole day.' Janice thought.
 
 
Some girls were about to use the washroom but they just ignored them. Crissa almost used the tissue in the washroom. 
 
 
"Are you okay now?"
 
 
"Kinda." Crissa said while sobbing.
 
 
"I'll treat you two later after school. How's that?"
 
 
"Really?!" Janice changed her heart easily.
 
 
"Yeah. Ice cream and popcorn?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
Louie didn't fetch So Miin that day because he was busy, she was fetch by their family driver. Luckily they have someone to drive for them. They went to an ice cream parlor and ate nonstop until they feel not to eat ice cream for he next two weeks. After walking to digest the ice cream they went to a park and full their self with popcorn whle having a chat. Time passed by so fast, they didn't notice that it was getting dark. So Min decided to drop off her friends to their home.
 
 
Their family ate dinner together.
 
 
"You know my friend Janice, right?" Her family nodded. "She was crying in school a while ago, because of Oppa's engagement." So Min said shyly.
 
 
"Really? Louie must really be a herathrob." Mrs. Jung asked surprisingly.
 
 
"Of course." Louie said proudly.
 
 
"Yeah. Beautiful faces is in our family's blood." Mr. Jung joked and they all laugh. Mrs. Jung broke the laugh and asked teased So Min.
 
 
"Sweetie, is there anyone who would cry if you are to be engaged like your brother?"
 
 
"Mom." So Min said shyly.
 
 
"I don't think so." Louie . So Min gave him a glare.
 
 
"Ahh. So Min your beautiful and smart, but you are a bit rude with boys. You should be nicer to them." Mr. Jung said to her, she just nodded and continued to eat.
 
 
She was in her room, still thinking what her father told her.
 
 
"Mr. Spongebob am I really rude with boys? You answer, you're a boy you should know. Aish. How can you even answer, your just stuffed with cottons. If you talked to me I'll definitely run and call the alien police now." She checked her MSN and found that Hyun Joong was online, she was hesitating to chat him or not.
 
 
Hyun Joong: Yo! What's up?
 
 
So Min: I'm fine.
 
 
Hyun Joong: How's your broken hearted girls?
 
 
So Min: An ice cream and popcorn gave them comfort.
 
 
Hyun Joong: That's good. Do you mend your broken heart with ice cream and popcorn?
 
 
So Min: Nah! I've never experienced broken heart. I drowned myself with ice cream and popcorn when I'm sad and lonely.
 
 
Hyun Joong: Oops. I forgot. What will you do if one day someone confessed love to you?
 
 
So Min: Hm. I do not know. I guess it will be depended on who is the guy.
 
 
Hyun Joong: Really? What have you done to the other guys that asked you out?
 
 
So Min: I just told them that I do not want to be in a relationship now. Why did you ask?
 
 
Hyun Joong: I was just curious seeing your two friends cry like that.
 
 
So Min: Ahh. I better sleep now. School's early tomorrow. Good night.
 
 
Hyun Joong: Good night!
 
 
Hyun Joong was about to signed out when Jen sent him a message. He ignored it and signed out. He was about to sleep when he heard his phone rang.
 
 
Oppa, how are you? I'm not doing fine since the day you ignored me. I wonder what happened. I was expecting that everything is going on well. What happened? Care to tell me. I'm feeling hopeless. Did I do anything wrong? Please tell me. I'm going nuts thinking about it. I promise to change just don't ignore me again. Please.
 
 
Sheena
 
 
Hyun Joong replied:
 
 
Sheena, look. You are pretty, kind, and sweet. There is nothing that you did wrong. I was the one who did wrong, I kept giving you hints for you to hold on for me. Let's stop this. There is a girl that makes me confused right now. I do not know but I suddenly felt that. I hope you understand. Sorry for what I've done to you. Take care. 
 
 
Hyun Joong felt guilty about Sheena, but he knew that would happen. He was a bit worried about Jen who is making a move to flirt with him.
 
 
One lunch, Jen sat beside him in the school cafeteria. He was not surprised by the girls action, since he was used to some girls approaching him. He looked at the girl with an annoyed face while Jen was being intimate to him and moved he away from Jen. Yao and Big Boy was surprised by Hyun Joong's reaction towards Jen and especially when he sat with So Min and friend's table and started eating again. Jen was embarrased by Hyun Joong's moves.
 
 
"Hyun Joong, I like you! Can we have a date." Jen uttered this words to regain her pride from the students who watched the scene. Everyone was surprised by Jen's action. Some murmured "What a flirt!", "She got some confidence.", "Lucky him.", "She is just making herself down.". She was not affected by the others' words.
 
 
Hyun Joong stopped eating after he heard those words. He drank his water and looked Jen straight into eyes.
 
 
"You're Jen right? You know what, I'm nice to girls because I want to play with them. I dump them when I'm tired of them. I am a playboy. You want to be one of my collections?" Hyun Joong said the words to help the girl not to like him anymore and for her not to look pathetic infront of the school. 
 
 
"I know. I can make you change and just see me in the crowd." Jen said confidently.
 
 
"Really? I don't think so. A girl just made me that way."  Hyun Joong said and glanced at So Min. He looked in the window so he wouldn't be caught.
 
 
"Really? Who is she?" Jen said in an angry voice. She was stabbed by Hyun Joong's words.
 
 
"Am I a celebrity to answer all of your question about my private life?"
 
 
"Why don't you say it loud? Are you shy about her?"
 
 
"No. Its just that I do not know if she likes me and I am afraid that she would get hurt." Hyun Joong said and continued eating.
 
 
Everyone was surprised by the sudden event in the cafeteria. Jen walked towards Hyun Joong's direction holding a  bottle of water. She showered the water to Hyun Joong and walked away crying together with the other Bloom girls comforting her.
 
 
"And whats this. I'm getting wet though I am not into the scene. Ahh!" So min said while wiping her hair and face. She kept quiet the whole scene and continued eating because she is so hungry and thought that she has nothing to do about it.
 
 
"Sorry." Hyun Joong uttered.
 
 
Big Boy, Yao and the rest of the boys started to gather around them with the explain faces. Hyun Joong felt that explain faces of the boys, but he didn't want to start the conversation. He was busy wiping his self when the boys for being so cool and asking who is the girl. Yao and Big Boy started to connect things up in their mind, they both had the same conclusion it was So Min. They looked at each other and made an eye contact to confirm, and looked at Hyun Joong.
 
 
"You just got in trouble." Big Boy warned Hyun Joong and seems he didn't care.
 
 
So Min on the other hand recieved a SMS from of the Bloom girls, they were asking her for some help. She replied 'How?', they just told her to meet them in the gymnasium after class.